What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

FACTS MATTER! NO ONE BUYS YOUR LIES!

Your reputation is in ruins...

1697657209591.png

This faggot El-sisi has said good and shitty words.

good words : he says israel can transfer all gazans to Negev desert (in a response to the israeli who said gazans should move to Egypt).

bad words : he said israel should transfer them to negev untill they finish their military operation to wipe out hamas and jihad.

this mo**** f***** is thinks he is wise but he is dumb and full of shit.

Unbelievable dumb .....and IMF will payoff all Egyptian debt

There are plenty of Israelis cheering the deaths of innocent Palestinians including children.
Those that cheer the deaths of innocent civilians are equally bad.

No bigot that is not the view of the vast majority of Muslims stop hanging out with your sweden democrat buddies they polluting your mind.
Show a large Muslim demonstration against Hamas atrocities and You are believable. I am not aware of any Sweden Democrats amongst my friends.

Those that cheer the deaths of innocent civilians are equally bad.

Show a large Muslim demonstration against Hamas atrocities and You are believable. I am not aware of any Sweden Democrats amongst my friends.

images.jpeg

"Moslems are evil. I like to lick Zionist boots."

BREAKING: The ISRAEL launched another air strike 2 mins ago extremely close to an UNRWA school "Shaheed Ahmed Abdul Aziz Primary School" that is sheltering citizens who have been evacuated from Norther Gaza. Various people have been injured!
1697657469752.png

Last edited:
He should go for a meeting with El-Sadat ( if you know what I mean).
He is planning to collect money from US and UN in the name of refugees, but he does t know what he is doing. Learn Pak experience from Afghan refugees. He is bringing fire at home.

Back
Top Bottom