What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It is time for retribution. These child and baby killers are worthy of severe punishment.

Pakistanis could burn down the country for a French ambassador that didn’t exist but not pressure dollarkhors to do something while a genocide is unfolding right before our eyes?

Time to March on Islamabad. Either they grow a pair or they can end up like how Zionists will.

I hope pakistani who knows arabic can translate this video or add subtitles.

Ive just found about it .. Sisi was building a city near Gaza ( inside Sinai) and no civilian was allowed to enter. Working with the zionists to deport gazans? In exchange for egypt extetnal debt?
Probably hamas attack on israel demolished this plan and demolished any plans to normalize relations between saudia and israel.

These paleface surnburnt European white bastards bombed a hospital and killed 500
White Devils
Only 5% of Israelis have ancestors from Western Europe.
It’s all on the news in England

These Satan worshipping motherfuckers

I swear I’m this close to get out my gun and shoot some motherfuckers tonight 😡

**** these white motherfuckers

You mean You are close to becoming a terrorist that kills innocent civilians?

It was confirmed by American journalist few hours later. And few mins before that happened everyone watched how Patriots fired 32 missiles ($150 mil) that just went nowhere. Patriot failed miserably and got destroyed by two Kinzhal missiles. Everything is recorded on the video.

Wake up, lunatic :lol:
Just wondering if you believe the Patriot system is designed to strike an incomming missile like 500 meters away?

Buddy Jewish religion has been hijacked by Zionists, there are many Jews that don't believe in a state of Isreal.
They dont believe in a state of israel because they share same prophecy of muslims that all jews will gather in jerusalem and eventually they will all be killed, they are afraid of this.

Back
Top Bottom