What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ticker now running on FOX: U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has put in "be ready to deploy" orders for a select number of American troops should Israel need them, an official told Fox News.

It seems like that invasion wont take place... Invasion will be a massive escalation, i expect Israel to come with a statement that their mission objectives have been completed.
Pretty sure they are going in, they are probably still waiting on Egypt and US sorted out the border opening with Hamas so foreign national or dual national can leave, it will outrage the West if they start the war while shooting their own citizen inside the barrel.

Some key information you can gather from intelligence show that the assault is almost certainly going to take place, things like increased medicine flow into the border, blood service, increased hospital capacity and also secondary field is being crafted in rural Israel right now, all those point to invasion is going ahead. They won't do all that surge if they aren't going in, and frankly there are no info suggest any objective Israel had can be complete without a ground operation.

I don't think they want to be involved in the war.
They already are... Scoring daily hits, disrupting invasion plan of Israel by threatening to get fully involved if Israel invades Gaza. This factor plus the fact that Gaza is difficult to invade (casualties) and pressure by countries and NGO's to prevent genocide are the main reasons that Israel has not invaded Gaza.

USAF C17 Callsign: Reach 3265 now landing in Tel-Aviv
1697484369984.png

Ticker now running on FOX: U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin has put in "be ready to deploy" orders for a select number of American troops should Israel need them, an official told Fox News.

It doesn't matter. They are already doing most of the airstrikes on Gaza. They are occupied by the Jewish people. God will show Muslims that tiny Gaza which he inspired to be steadfast will help them get over their fear of US/NATO or whatever else. This will be big regional war going into 2024.

It doesn't matter. They are already doing most of the airstrikes on Gaza. They are occupied by the Jewish people. God will show Muslims that tiny Gaza which he inspired to be steadfast will help them get over their fear of US/NATO or whatever else. This will be big regional war going into 2024.
These wont be combat troops, most likely SF to assist in rescue operations.

Amir Abdullahian in response to the possibility of Iran entering to the war:

Every thing is possible , we cannot be indifferent to Israel crimes.

U.S. military has Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic plus miscellaneous troops. What religious war can they wage? If a Christian captain, Jewish major and Muslim sergeant make a battle plan, which God are they serving?

Have you not watch A few good men?? The rules are always Unit, Corps, God, Country.

Even tho I am Army........

I don't even know what that man is blabbering. U.S.A. started a war against Iraq in 1990 to liberate Kuwait. US (and NATO) waged a war on Serbia to liberate Kosovo. Both Kuwait and Kosovo are Muslim. Calling this a religious war is absurd because Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan etc., are all secretly supporting war on Hamas. Obviously, they can't tell it openly. Just look at their circumspection.

Jewish ISIS Mossad false flags beginning:

I don't even know what that man is blabbering. U.S.A. started a war against Iraq in 1990 to liberate Kuwait. US (and NATO) waged a war on Serbia to liberate Kosovo. Both Kuwait and Kosovo are Muslim. Calling this a religious war is absurd because Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan etc., are all secretly supporting war on Hamas. Obviously, they can't tell it openly. Just look at their circumspection.

Back
Top Bottom