What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Lol iran is all talks
They will not dare to attack us directly when we have nuclear weapons that can lvl up every major city in Iran
lmao yes, we wouldn't dare.

thats why you have been in bunkers every year and i've been enjoying my coffee watching you be misrable and crawl on you feet, EVERY YEAR.

thats why from Syria to Lebanon and Palestine to even Yemen and Iraq have their fingers on the trigger.

yeah all those missiles they have? who do you think provides them? from pin-point accurate ballistic nightmares in Lebanon and Yemen to heavy rockets in Palestine.

Go away man don't make me laugh. you're nothing but a fly in the air for Iran and if it wasn't for daddy USA, you'd be wiped out the map long before.

now go beg daddy for protection cause you need it.

let me enjoy my coffee now. you watch out for the sirens .

1697478275786.png

@Meengla this is the only solution to start at least humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Iran and proxies will get help from other quarters such as Russia and China. US troops will leave the region automatically after Israel is defeated.
A full scale war is not required from Lebanon and Syria, only an insurgency is required for three years to tire out and exhaust Israel. @Mehdipersian @mulj @AsianLion @haman10

Last edited:
Israeli Broadcasting Authority: The army is now conducting training in preparation for entering Gaza.

lmao yes, we wouldn't dare.

thats why you have been in bunkers every year and i've been enjoying my coffee watching you be misrable and crawl on you feet, EVERY YEAR.

thats why from Syria to Lebanon and Palestine to even Yemen and Iraq have their fingers on the trigger.

yeah all those missiles they have? who do you think provides them? from pin-point accurate ballistic nightmares in Lebanon and Yemen to heavy rockets in Palestine.

Go away man don't make me laugh. you're nothing but a fly in the air for Iran and if it wasn't for daddy USA, you'd be wiped out the map long before.

now go beg daddy for protection cause you need it.

let me enjoy my coffee now. you watch out for the sirens .

We just bomb 3 time Syria air port (iran major allies) without any response

Back
Top Bottom