What's new

Gaza children’s mental health rapidly deteriorating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this will happen. its too late. too many dead. too much war, too much craziness. the war will go on till the end.

Not too late. Russia and China can force the UNO to act as mediator between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Maybe we should just wait for the outcome of the Syria war because it may bring about a positive outcome for the Israel-Palestine question.

Not too late. Russia and China can force the UNO to act as mediator between the Israelis and Palestinians.

Maybe we should just wait for the outcome of the Syria war because it may bring about a positive outcome for the Israel-Palestine question.

Allah(SWT) , the Mahdi and the Mujahedeen will take responsibility for Palestine. You guys don't have to worry.

modern Kashmir conflict began in 1947
modern Palestine conflict began in 1948

They are inseparable. If you gave Palestine the entire weaponry and nuclear arms and soldiers and ships and airplanes that Pak has, they would have liberated Kashmir yesterday.

If we had given some sort Arsenals to them. They would have done the same what Gaddafi did.
Things you don't earn are the things you take for granted.

What i have known from Arabs , Palestinians sold their land bit by bit to Jews.
& Eventually they took over by Force once they had quite share of the land.
That was breaking point.

Growup guys, our belief system clearly tell us that we are in a test, and the most difficult of this test will be near the end of times the time when Jews will be gathered back in the promised land from all part of the world ... We always knew it, we knew it 1400 years back, then why the hell we keep on forgetting that?
I think jews suffered more than Muslim . Millions jews killed in genocide . They will go in paradise , Muslim not, as they are Divided , extremism & sectarianism is at peak. They killed each other more than other killed them. History is evident of this!

Regards.

Allah(SWT) , the Mahdi and the Mujahedeen will take responsibility for Palestine. You guys don't have to worry.

So you will keep waiting ?? Even when someone brings in a solution ??

And, how will you identify the Mahdi ??

Finally, who are these Mujahideen ??

One day.today only Pakistan is want to fight for them but we are weak. Other just use it for political purposes.

So you will keep waiting ?? Even when someone brings in a solution ??

And, how will you identify the Mahdi ??

Finally, who are these Mujahideen ??

I am not waiting, I got a two year headstart. And I warn people again, everything the Prophet(SAW) said about the endtimes is true. And I can assure Allah(SWT) is watching us all the time and he's most certainly there. He is merciful and he will assist you guys in boosting your imaan soon.

Us Muslims have lost a lot of imaan in God. I can assure you he is close to every one of you and knows what you think and feel.

I know the historic events that led Palestine without reading this Article
But i am not obliged to answer everything to an Indian foe
The one which Focus on parameters to malign us.
So Sorry.

& on religious grounds we are aware about Madhi and his identification and upcoming events as per Hadith.
But there is no point , i preach this over here specially to an Indian.

I think jews suffered more than Muslim . Millions jews killed in genocide . They will go in paradise , Muslim not, as they are Divided , extremism & sectarianism is at peak. They killed each other more than other killed them. History is evident of this!

Regards.
A decision of going in paradise and hell rest with Allah and we are no one to be judgemental ... Furthermore, the decision will be based on the performance of individuals and not based on the general practices of the nation ...

We can only comment on the acts done by Jews and Muslims in this world and as per the teachings of Islam ...

There is no doubt that Jews has suffered in the past but if we believe in hadith and Quran then we also know that it is a punishment to Jews for rejecting Hazrat Issa (A.S.) Jesus (A.S.) ...

Indian foe ?? Have I done you some personal wrong ??

Its not harm , its the side that defines who you are with.
Indian and Pakistani narratives are inversely proportional.

Have I done you some personal wrong ??
Good Question
How about Revise given the situation of 2 Soldiers
One on Loc on Pakistan and other on Indian boundary line.

You can suggest anonymous page for me about the Palestinian conflict
But you still urge me to educate you on that matter
so that you find alter option to counter a Pakistani JF-17 Thunder Block 3

Keep Going
I am on rage mode.

A decision of going in paradise and hell rest with Allah and we are no one to be judgemental ... Furthermore, the decision will be based on the performance of individuals and not based on the general practices of the nation ...
Whatever, i've feeling you will get troll at this day:D
A nonMulim went to paradise for just feeding thirty dog. And that non Muslim was biggest sinner, his sins were taller than mountains. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom