What's new

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan

At this point i do agree with you...innocent civilians who were abducted by ISI for the sake of serious investigation issue must be resolved...while the rest ttp groups must be sent to the core of earth inside hell....

Recently i met a person whose 6 sons were abducted by FC ... all he demanded was a fair trial for his sons "IF" they were involved in any anti state activities... this surely has to stop... although Baluchistan is not going to be seperated from Pakistan ever.

Recently i met a person whose 6 sons were abducted by FC ... all he demanded was a fair trial for his sons "IF" they were involved in any anti state activities... this surely has to stop... although Baluchistan is not going to be seperated from Pakistan ever.

well said this issue should be investigated at all cost..!!! in fact two weeks before i was watching an investigation video of FC with an old man...can't forget that

That guy must have gone to Media.

well said this issue should be investigated at all cost..!!! in fact two weeks before i was watching an investigation video of FC with an old man...can't forget that

Is it an investigation or interrogation?

looked more then that..i mean Fc was hitting that man!!:undecided:

Yes interrogations happen that way but recent trend in interrogation is a more like questioning not torture.During torture a man admits anything or say any thing which is not good.

Indian sub continent still use British brutal methods unfortunately.

Uninformed is one thing ignorant is another. I can say that indian army forcefully annexed maharatra.

P.S First you call me m0r0n & later coming crying...lol.
p.s- it was you called me idiot,check your first reply
Pakistan illegally annexed mekran a district of kalath, did not honour the stand still agreement send army and forced the khan to sign the accession document.

Accession at gunpoint

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...FjAD&usg=AFQjCNGf4Sa5HZITEwWVkAsIMWBvV2 tuiQ

http://www.bso-na.org/files/The_Illegal_Annexati_478B7B.pdf

p.s- it was you called me idiot,check your first reply
Pakistan illegally annexed mekran a district of kalath, did not honour the stand still agreement send army and forced the khan to sign the accession document.

Accession at gunpoint

Redirect Notice

http://www.bso-na.org/files/The_Illegal_Annexati_478B7B.pdf

Stop posting terrorist organizations links. Can't you see the video i posted, he has tell the truth.

Kalat is as Pakistan as maharatra or new delhi is india. Your RAW has tried terrorism for more than a decade but what is the result? FAILED.

it was a state only in your twisted history.

Makran, LasBela, Kharan were not separate states in indian propaganda history, you can keep crying & b@rking as much as you want it won't change the fact that these states joined Pakistan willingly plus Kalat's ruler too joined Pakistan willingly as the video proves.

P.S Now stop further derailing & trolling or i will report you to @WebMaster @Aeronaut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop posting terrorist organizations links. Can't you see the video i posted, he has tell the truth.

Kalat is as Pakistan as maharatra or new delhi is india. Your RAW has tried terrorism for more than a decade but what is the result? FAILED.

Makran, LasBela, Kharan were not separate states in indian propaganda history, you can keep crying & b@rking as much as you want it won't change the fact that these states joined Pakistan willingly plus Kalat's ruler too joined Pakistan willingly as the video proves.

P.S Now stop further derailing & trolling or i will report you to @WebMaster @Aeronaut.

reporting for what ? makeran was part of kalat for 300 years.if talking uncomfortable truth is a crime then moderators can take action, what's the point in being here if only one sided history is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
reporting for what ? makeran was part of kalat for 300 years.if talking uncomfortable truth is a crime then moderators can take action, what's the point in being here if only one sided history is allowed.

WTF is makeran?....Makran was a princely state and thanks for posting BS propoganda sources..

At least I am not mocking them and making fun.. unlike you.

Is this your life... this forum... your honor.. get out of your ac room and get some fresh air... would do a lot of good.

Are you having electricity there in your house... or still using the battery invertor.

UPS + Honda generator

luckily we have toilets that work great, load-shedding or no load-shedding

@ topic -- as i said earlier, the miscreants are more of a nuisance than anything else. The cost from floods on the oil pipelines was much worse than the combined costs of SUI or other companies having to go to mend holes b/c of a few trigger happy terrorists (the people who make life difficult for Baloch and other Pakistani citizens)

Back
Top Bottom