What's new

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan

Man seriously one needs to do a Phd in idioticy to understand how these idiots think.

Blowing pipelines in Baluchistan can impact energy security of Pakistan as well as have problems for Iran-Pakistan pipeline plans.

blowing up some rail tracks in Bihar at the worst case can lead to lower FDI for Bihar and some delays in trains.

the thing is like rail tracks, there is not one source of energy infact 70% of the country's gas comes through sindh :azn: and there are many pipelines distributing the gas

Terrorist are smartly targeting Pakistan's fragile economy by targeting infrastructure in Pakistan first the power plant now this pipeline

Moiast as well as the BLA guys are bastard.

Both indians and pakistanis needs to support each other against bastards mooists terrorist as well as BLA terrorists

Some parts of baluchistan is forcefully annexed(kalath) so people their have a legitimate demand.

What will happen to Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline?.......................

It is feasible..
Pakistan is used to these type of acts and crew have good experience of repair...
Blown up pipe line can be repaired easily....
Baloch terrorists wont make any difference by blowing up these pipelines.....
Only make themselves look stupid...more stupid than they already are...

You are saying that if IPI project would have gone ahead & the pipeline would have passed through Baluchistan than Instead of giving Guarantee to India that the Pipeline is fully secured & would never see a terrorist attack like this (read blown up) on the first place, they would have said that - Don't worry we are used to these types of attack, we have experienced men on ground, it would be repaired asap. Seriously??

From first day I was against India-Pakistani-Iran Gas Pipeline. As its pass thru Balochistan and Baloch Sub-Nationalists (I will not use term what pakistani use for Kashmiri terrorists) are anti Pakistan.

They will definitly blow such pipeline...

Terrorism in Balochistan province is growing once again & the rented terrorist leaders are getting full support by their masters.

I am seriously concerned on what is going to happen in Balochistan province & what our Pak Army & the Intel agencies are doing.

BLA i would say RAW founded people i have seen baloch people they are true patriots

Back
Top Bottom