What's new

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan

Baloch terrorists throwing their usual tantrum...
Nothing new...
Statement of fact. But what the heck are you guys doing about it? Waiting for another blast to happen? Or taking some proactive security measures to prevent this from happening in future?

BLA is paid terrorists and we all know k kon support krta hai inhe

Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh Manvadar is forcefully annexed so Muslims of Hyderabad Deccan have a legitimate demands. BTW don't b@rk like an 1d10t, Khan of Kalat merge his state with Pakistan willingly, just like other Baloch states such as Makran, Lasbela, Gawadar & Pushtun Areas.

Poor BLA terrorist rats, these acts shows how weak they are becoming day by day.:hang2:

You're trying to provide logic to bipolar retardation victims. Good luck

Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh Manvadar is forcefully annexed so Muslims of Hyderabad Deccan have a legitimate demands. BTW don't b@rk like an 1d10t, Khan of Kalat merge his state with Pakistan willingly, just like other Baloch states such as Makran, Lasbela, Gawadar & Pushtun Areas.

Poor BLA terrorist rats, these acts shows how weak they are becoming day by day.:hang2:

the accession was made under pressure, if Kashmir needs a plebiscite (and I don't see a uprising in hydrabad ) kalath also needs one, and you are the one who talk like moron not me, and if you replay me better talk in civilised manner at least in the begging.

****** logic.

Kashmir is disputed. The latter isn't.

We aren't making claims over Deccan Hyderabad or indian Gujrat. Nor do we support militancy there.

it's ******** logic only for Pakistanis,kalat was annexed forcefully and under pressure from Pakistan, if people of Kashmir has the right to self determination then people of kalat also have the same.

the accession was made under pressure, if Kashmir needs a plebiscite (and I don't see a uprising in hydrabad ) kalath also needs one, and you are the one who talk like moron not me, and if you replay me better talk in civilised manner at least in the begging.

First learn to search than b@rk like a m0r0n b, The Khan of Kalat who was like a king of Kalat merged with Pakistan & the reason he explained was that he had some sort of dream in which he was urged to merge with Pakistan, this is official statement by Khan of Kalat which any m0r0nic duffer can search, it was just some leaders in Kalat state who were still debating on whether to merge with Pakistan or not while Khan of Kalat had made up his mind & order the merger.

This is what Grand Son of Khan of Kalat currently Prince of Kalat had to say.

Now go & slap your ignorant face.:sniper:

Here is a leader from Bugti tribe speaking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eb4ejL5hPWA

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to do so

But how does "Maoists blew up some rail tracks in Bihar yesterday" have anything to do with Blowing pipelines in Baluchistan?
Cluttered minds lead to cluttered thoughts :D

Listen moron, when your own belly gets exposed, idiots like you start throwing tantrums about local news and internal matter nonsense.... we are well aware of the drama queens you generate from and how much you are concerned about common Pakistani people.....talking about poking into neighbours house, get your head out of where sun don't shine and remind yourself which forum you are on.....so contain your own a$$.!!

At least I am not mocking them and making fun.. unlike you.

Is this your life... this forum... your honor.. get out of your ac room and get some fresh air... would do a lot of good.

It takes hardy a few hours to fix a severed pipeline

Are you having electricity there in your house... or still using the battery invertor.

First learn to search than b@rk like a m0r0n b, The Khan of Kalat who was like a king of Kalat merged with Pakistan & the reason he explained was that he had some sort of dream in which he was urged to merge with Pakistan, this is official statement by Khan of Kalat which any m0r0nic duffer can search, it was just some leaders in Kalat state who were still debating on whether to merge with Pakistan or not while Khan of Kalat had made up his mind & order the merger.

This is what Grand Son of Khan of Kalat currently Prince of Kalat had to say.

Now go & slap your ignorant face.:sniper:

Here is a leader from Bugti tribe speaking.
A *BALOCH* exposes the *MEDIA PROPAGANDA* on Balochistan against Pakistan *MUST WATCH* - YouTube

If you continue personal abuse I will report you post coz I don't have liberty to reply tit for tat here and I prefer to discuss in civilized manner.
@ topic 7 th baluch regiment invaded kalath and he was forced to sign the accession document, and later he was detained.that's the true history.

well said @DESERT FIGHTER, but what if they are not ready to listen?if that was done by BLA and TTP then I don't think so that it is a good idea,as peace talks give them more time to re-strengthen.

Yara what time to regroup there is no as such war going on.. but abductions by ISI are a reality... the grievances of people must be solved... and than see there wont be any militancy in the first place... talk to the militants hopefully they will come to the table as far as the "brahamdog inc" goes.. they should be assasinated.

Yara what time to regroup there is no as such war going on.. but abductions by ISI are a reality... the grievances of people must be solved... and than see there wont be any militancy in the first place... talk to the militants hopefully they will come to the table as far as the "brahamdog inc" goes.. they should be assasinated.

At this point i do agree with you...innocent civilians who were abducted by ISI for the sake of serious investigation issue must be resolved...while the rest ttp groups must be sent to the core of earth inside hell....

First learn the spellings of Kalat... kalat was a small state.. as for the plebiscite... here is what Khan of Kalats grandson has to say about it:
On whose order balouchistan joined Pakistan - YouTube

It takes hardy a few hours to fix a severed pipeline

A few ragtag terrorists can easily place a small device to cause this. They are more of a nuisance and should fight like proper men rather than hit and run across the border.

For some Pakistanis, the concept of "What's good for Peter must be good for Paul" seems beyond comprehension :)

If you continue personal abuse I will report you post coz Zion don't have liberty to reply tit for tat there and I prefer to discuss in civilized manner.
@ topic 7 th baluch regiment invaded kalath and he was forced to sign the accession document, and later he was detained.that's the true history.

Uninformed is one thing ignorant is another. I can say that indian army forcefully annexed maharatra.

P.S First you call me m0r0n & later coming crying...lol.

Back
Top Bottom