What's new

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan

Most of the Indian folk here have no clue about the route of the IP pipeline.

ipi-pipeline.gif

Its actually very close to the Makran Coastal highway and will be buried underground with fencing all around.

Exactly and as i said earlier these things happen on regular basis so what's the big deal.

Power houses have their storage tanks, it's not as if the pipeline is ruptured, the power houses shut down immediately.
Exactly these things are very common.. not worth starting new thread. correctly said.. yet some doucheb@g opens similar threads you see.. http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/243239-police-killing-continues-punjab.html

@topic, what is source of these gas lines?

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

BALOCHISTAN: Some miscreants blew up an 18-inch Sui gas pipeline in the early hours of Sunday in the Uch area of Balochistan, DawnNews reported.

According to the report, the explosion suspended gas supply to the Uch power plant in Balochistan causing a reduction of more than 525 megawatts of power generation.

As a result, electricity supply in many areas in Lahore and Punjab has been shelved.

Gas officials said that repair work has already commenced and restoration could take about two days.

Barely two days earlier, a gas pipeline explosion in Quetta, reduced 150 megawatts of power generation due to which Habibullah Coastal Power and Sheikh Munda Power Houses are still closed.

The overall electricity shortage in the country has reached 5000 megawatts.

these gas pipelines are going to punjab, balochs know what exactly they are doing.

Terrorism in Balochistan province is growing once again & the rented terrorist leaders are getting full support by their masters.

I am seriously concerned on what is going to happen in Balochistan province & what our Pak Army & the Intel agencies are doing.

Our army is torching baloch villages to fire
Our FC is capturing and beating random balochs
Our agencies are torturing and killing balochs and then dumping them.
Give them some credit, they are working hard.

these gas pipelines are going to punjab, balochs know what exactly they are doing.

Rather the supporter of these groups (which kill Baloch and Pashtuns as well as Sindhis -residents or settlers) do know what they're doing very well; disrupting utility services and causing hardship to businesses - both big and small - and creating inconvenience for residents.

But of of course someone like you doesnt approve of such anti-national things; noo of course not :pop:

Rather the supporter of these groups (which kill Baloch and Pashtuns as well as Sindhis -residents or settlers) do know what they're doing very well; disrupting utility services and causing hardship to businesses - both big and small - and creating inconvenience for residents.

But of of course someone like you doesnt approve of such anti-national things; noo of course not :pop:

I am against terrorism and terrorist activities but i have very clear stance regarding balochs and their rights. First balochistan's natural gas should be supplied to each and every part of Balochistan than to rest of Pakistan..if they balochs are blowing pipelines then it is their way of protest, listen to them.

I am against terrorism and terrorist activities but i have very clear stance regarding balochs and their rights. First balochistan's natural gas should be supplied to each and every part of Balochistan than to rest of Pakistan..if they balochs are blowing pipelines then it is their way of protest, listen to them.

the supplies of gas available to them are the cheapest in the entire country; their electricity in fact is heavily subsidized

more royalties from the resources extracted should be going to the GOVERNMENT of Balochistan ---not the local kunawaz nawab who pockets the money and buys big double-level house in Defence Housing Authority. These are administrative issues that can be solved in a functioning Parliament.

not by the barrel of the gun of foreign-sponsored terrorists (the one who have most Baloch blood on their hands)

p.s. I am very pleased and extremely happy to know that you are against terrorism and terrorist activity. This is good news.

what else are we expected from this useless govt. RAWs lapdogs r blowing things up nd this stupid govt is doing nothing about it.

you tell me whether attacks in Indian administrative Kashmir is legitimate or not ? because I see most Pakistanis support the cause and many of them support the terrorists saying freedom fighters.

I don't need to tell you squat. Maybe you should direct your energy at the idiotic trolling from your fellow Indian, who in his mind thinks that there is some sort of twisted justification, for terrorist assaults in a region universally recognised as Pakistan.

I don't need to tell you squat. Maybe you should direct your energy at the idiotic trolling from your fellow Indian, who in his mind thinks that there is some sort of twisted justification, for terrorist assaults in a region universally recognised as Pakistan.

you can't have different standards in defining terrorism, that what the whole argument is. either both Kashmiri militants and BLA(especially militants from kalat) are terrorists as they are fighting for self determination or both are not . as for the standard argument of Kashmir is disputed and kalat is not, the only thing extra in Kashmir which makes it a dispute is Pakistan as a third party is there, otherwise if they are fighting for self determination which includes independence of Kashmir then position of kalat is more or less the same and Pakistan doesn't support independence of Kashmir, so it boils down to a India pak dispute, which I agree is there, and is to be settled, but don't give the false impression that Pakistanis care for independence of Kashmir, if they do they should have practiced it and support in kalat. so all I am saying is don't bring different standards in defining peoples right of independence.

Back
Top Bottom