What's new

Gaps in US Missile Defenses

sigatoka said:
lol, its assignments (im @ uni oh sorry umrikan i meant college)

There you go! You have stuff to do. Btw, are you going to contribute anything constructive, or are you just about hate? You know, hate will eat you before it does anyone else. I wish you a good life bro, I finished my Bachelors and Masters about 27 years ago. I'll tell you what I tell my daughter ( your age) - finish your assignments!! Good luck!

TexasJohn said:
There you go! You have stuff to do. Btw, are you going to contribute anything constructive, or are you just about hate? You know, hate will eat you before it does anyone else. I wish you a good life bro, I finished my Bachelors and Masters about 27 years ago. I'll tell you what I tell my daughter ( your age) - finish your assignments!! Good luck!

My posts are quite civilised compared to what others are doing and my assignments always get finished, dont worry (its only the second wk bak).

How do u know my age? :disappointed:

sigatoka said:
I dont know, let me guess.......at the back of some dogdy printing shop in some indian village?

Whatever, go slurp and do your homework :bunny:

sigatoka said:
My posts are quite civilised compared to what others are doing and my assignments always get finished, dont worry (its only the second wk bak).

How do u know my age? :disappointed:

Unless you are a 40 year old career student, you must be in your 20s. In that case - "bacha" ( see I know some urdu/hindi !) I have habits that are older than you!!!

I REALLY would like to get back to the topic if you are done rambling.

TexasJohn said:
Unless you are a 40 year old career student, you must be in your 20s. In that case - "bacha" ( see I know some urdu/hindi !) I have habits that are older than you!!!

I REALLY would like to get back to the topic if you are done rambling.

lol, certainly get back to the topic..............but not b4 i say ur wrong, im not in my 20's. Uncle jaan me to sirf unais hu. (tats how far i can count in urdu)

sigatoka said:
lol, certainly get back to the topic..............but not b4 i say ur wrong, im not in my 20's. Uncle jaan me to sirf unais hu. (tats how far i can count in urdu)

That's obviously more urdu than I know. So I did not understand your post. OK then, are you clear in your mind now as to how land, air and sea based missiles work?

Back
Top Bottom