What's new

Gang of women working for BLA/BLF caught by CTD!

Why not arrest him?
Why terrorist sympathizers are not arrested?
It shows weakness of Pakistani law enforcement agencies and government

What you're suggesting requires balls.

Reason given:
"Oh, the liberals / foreign press will be in arms!"

My question:
So? We compromise our national security and tolerate traitors based on some potential criticism (which keeps coming anyway) by some media outlets and activists?!

Insanity. BTW, the same arguments of a huge blowback was used for years when it came to dealing with LeJ --- finally, the entire leadership was wiped out in one operation. There was an unfortunate retaliatory suicide bombing targeting the Home Minister (could have been prevented with better security) but no mass uprising or unrest. When the State shows an iron hand backed by superior narrative/psy ops work, people fall in line very quickly. We need to start acting like it!

CATCH THEM
HANGED
AFTER EVERY ONE WILL DIS APPEAR.

Reason given:

My question:
So? We compromise our national security and tolerate traitors based on some potential criticism (which keeps coming anyway) by some media outlets and activists?!

Insanity. BTW, the same arguments of a huge blowback was used for years when it came to dealing with LeJ --- finally, the entire leadership was wiped out in one operation. There was an unfortunate retaliatory suicide bombing targeting the Home Minister (could have been prevented with better security) but no mass uprising or unrest. When the State shows an iron hand backed by superior narrative/psy ops work, people fall in line very quickly. We need to start acting like it!

And you don't even need to arrest or kill him overtly ...

There are literally so many ways to do it. Russians are doing it all over the world.

Congratulations to our CTD teams. This means our agencies are working.

Reason given:

My question:

Isn't supporting terrorist groups a crime in Pakistan?
Giving chanda to banned groups is also a crime
And I don't think anyone outside of Pakistan cares about these people
Target audience of anti Pakistan news channels are Indians and some Pakistanis

Isn't supporting terrorist groups a crime in Pakistan?
Giving chanda to banned groups is also a crime
And I don't think anyone outside of Pakistan cares about these people
Target audience of anti Pakistan news channels are Indians and some Pakistanis

Those supporting Baloch terrorism in the garb of human rights activism are definitely cared for (and possibly funded) by the West. In addition to Indian sponsorship, Baloch terrorism also gives Western intel a way to destabilize CPEC.

So, there definitely will be hue and cry if the likes of Jibran Nasir are prosecuted --- but, my point is... who cares?! The State should do what is necessary for security.

And you don't even need to arrest or kill him overtly ...

There are literally so many ways to do it. Russians are doing it all over the world.

Precisely!!!

So, there definitely will be hue and cry if the likes of Jibran Nasir are prosecuted --- but, my point is... who cares?! The State should do what is necessary for security.

Precisely!!!

Pakistani State should do what it deems to be correct and stop giving a damn about what "west" will say, "west" are not rishtaydar of Pakistan, they don't give a damn about Pakistan or what Pakistani state do to a POS so-called this jabran nasar. It is like a jahal village mentality, oh I should do this or that bold thing, after all what will the people in the village think about me, this is just a bloody cultural burden that even runs in many Pakistani institutions, oh we have to be "morally superior", who gives a f*** about moral superiority in this age of complex warfare.

Why not arrest him?
Why terrorist sympathizers are not arrested?
It shows weakness of Pakistani law enforcement agencies and government
That is fact becuse Pakistan has passed laws against terrorists sympathizers.

Congratulations to our CTD teams. This means our agencies are working.
Functioning not fully working yet

Ideally terrorism cases should be tried and punished in military courts. Our civilian justice system (such as LHC) is compromised by corrupt political parties.

State bows down to terrorists in Balochistan. Thanks to terror supporting Sardar Akhter Mengal and many other Baloch feudal lords/ politicians.
After the arrest of these Baloch women by Law enforcement agencies for supplying weapons to terrorists, the terrorists kidnapped three levis personnel.
The women got released today due to pressure of Akhtar Mengal , but the fate of the three Levis personnel is unknown.
No wonder Balochistan is such a mess.

Whoa guys relax, These are women we are talking here, yes they are with enemy doesn't means we should become more like ISIS or Taliban, we have moral code to abide by , they are in custody , the best way forward is to extract information from them, try to understand why they join BLA/BRA , why they are anti State, Re-educate them , teach them some skills and once and if they become responsible citizen than send them back to the society where they can become better humans . We did rehabilitation with TTP fighters, BLA surrendered fighters so why extreme measures with women ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom