What's new

Gandhi's photo missing from Rs 10 note

So, Gandhi Ji belongs to Congress ?
Gandhi Ji was first who said that Congress should be dissolved after independence.
Current Congress in not same Congress which leads freedom movements is Indian National Congress - I (Indira)
That's wat I was trying to say...current congress portrayed itself of the old(real) congress of freedom movement with mahatma gandhi as face of it...simply it abused his image to survive in Indian politics...where large no.of people were ingnorant those days...as I said its a gimmick from congress...billion people fell for it...but not anymore

That's wat I was trying to say...current congress portrayed itself of the old(real) congress of freedom movement with mahatma gandhi as face of it...simply it abused his image to survive in Indian politics...where large no.of people were ingnorant those days...as I said its a gimmick from congress...billion people fell for it...but not anymore
If you have problem with Congress then defeat Congress what problem you have from Bapu next day may be Sardar Patel.

If you have problem with Congress then defeat Congress what problem you have from Bapu next day may be Sardar Patel.
I don't have any problem with Bapu...but I have a problem with him being potaryed as the sole reason for our country's existence...

I don't have any problem with Bapu...but I have a problem with him being potaryed as the sole reason for our country's existence...
He is not sole reason neither he claimed but nobody before him manage put all India on the road which became inspiration to everyone.
Some Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose's blind fans insult bapu but they don't know they are directly insulting Netaji as one who give him title of Father of the Nation neither GoI neither Congress. Neither we have J.L. Nehru to be called as Father of the Nation

though i don't see the relevance of your post to this discussion, yes, free food it should be... don't temple idols get fed for free?? :azn:

I should have mentioned, I do not subscribe to the idea of religion.

Back
Top Bottom