What's new

Gandhis divided Pakistan: Rahul

They would never leave us in peace.

End of the day we would have to decide which one of us lives or both dont, that would be the day of peace in region, I hate extremism but we are not left with any choice, the fanatics like Gandhi family have made the region a place where millions and millions are suffering and he is proud of his forefathers great job.

Every one is proud of the stand that India took at that time, and the results that were delivered. The only contention here is that he was saying as though only his family was the one who brought about the results, and no one else contributed.

When a common man hear this from the top slot of ruling party that they have delevered the promises and would do so again, one is forced to think about comming scenirios and about their defence.

If this guys is not killed by some Sikh freedom fighter, he would definatly push the region to a deadly war.

No one is going to kill him:coffee:

His fate would not be different then previous two gandhi's, and we are sad they met unplasent end.

His fate would not be different then previous two gandhi's, and we are sad they met unplasent end.

Well unless you are directly involved in determining his fate, that will not be the result:lol:

Sonia is still there in anycase. And Rahul Gandhi would indeed hold the mantle in Congress in the later stages of his career.

Indira Gandhi is a very admired leader for the way she handled the Khalistan crisis. She snuffed out the rebellion in one big but swift movement. Even though she laid her life for it. It was well worth it, atleast that is what i feel. If we had more leaders like her, we would not have had the weak response to some other insurgencies that are there in India.

Congress now no longer has the political courage to take tough descisions and carry out their duties.

BJP is far stronger on national defence issues, and take homeland security seriously. Our last big ticket purchase was also done by them where they upped the ante of the subcontinents balance of power, and in the entire congress term, congress has not even managed to issue the damn RFQ's for the MRCA.

I am willing to bet that BJP comes to power in the next election. They have already managed to sweep the counciller elections in Delhi.

By that time we would have 300 JF 17 and 150 JF 10 operational to address any threat..................lol

MaLAY
Which Big purchase are you talking about?

Phalcon, etc in 2003 by Vajpayee govt. Plus anyways, they are not wishy washy like the congress, they take stuff seriously. I dont think Congress could have ever even dreamed of amassing the IA at the Pak border in response to the Parliament attack. Thats something that only the BJP can do. If there ever has to be a war, i would pray we have BJP in power at that time.

lol!!!!!!!hmmm, but we would still loose.

You think IAF is a fool to let PAF get 150 JF-17 and J-10, while doing nothing herself?

By the time they get the aforementioned numbers, IAF would have the MRCA's, etc, etc.

I dont agree with the BJP ideology at all, I am a staunch congress man, though I hate'em, Mostly cuz of my dad he was a congress man, An admirer of Indira..

But I do agree when it comes to tough nationalistic, or better taking Homeland security seriously, BJP comes tops, Actually they have strategic vision. Not the congress. But you have to also agree, the COngress carried Nuclear Program for all the while, The bjp just detonated it.
PV Narshima Rao along with Indira gandhi were the best leaders ever had.

I dont agree with the BJP ideology at all, I am a staunch congress man, though I hate'em, Mostly cuz of my dad he was a congress man, An admirer of Indira..

But I do agree when it comes to tough nationalistic, or better taking Homeland security seriously, BJP comes tops, Actually they have strategic vision. Not the congress. But you have to also agree, the COngress carried Nuclear Program for all the while, The bjp just detonated it.
PV Narshima Rao along with Indira gandhi were the best leaders ever had.

You must realise, that those leaders of Congress are GONE now my friend. Were they still present, i would have said Congress instead of BJP, but NOW, the situations have changed.

Now, its the BJP that does such things and not Congress. BTW i am too a congress supporter, but i am not liking what i am seeing nowadays :(

I only dislike BJP because of the communal politics that they play,something that Congress generally avoids, however i deem National security more important. Therefore for the first time, i will vote for BJP. Which is very sad for the congress, they have fallen from where they were to where they are now. No agenda, petty statements, prmoting family hierarchy, cancelling howitzers tender just cuz bofors won again, i mean its crap. They cant do anything. They are not decisive on anything.

Oh and yeah, i take things too literally always lol.

Lol..................do you think malay would understand what you said?

Ordering fighters, getting delivered and making them operational is some thing about which you can never make malaymashra understand.

Lol..................do you think malay would understand what you said?

Ordering fighters, getting delivered and making them operational is some thing about which you can never make malaymashra understand.

I am sure he will never ask such a open question again :wall: . LOL.
Dont care if he does or doesn't understand. He asked a question, and i responded to it.

yep, i can see that such can be very hard to understand for some...
regards

Rehan

You must realise, that those leaders of Congress are GONE now my friend. Were they still present, i would have said Congress instead of BJP, but NOW, the situations have changed.

Now, its the BJP that does such things and not Congress. BTW i am too a congress supporter, but i am not liking what i am seeing nowadays :(

I only dislike BJP because of the communal politics that they play,something that Congress generally avoids, however i deem National security more important. Therefore for the first time, i will vote for BJP. Which is very sad for the congress, they have fallen from where they were to where they are now. No agenda, petty statements, prmoting family hierarchy, cancelling howitzers tender just cuz bofors won again, i mean its crap. They cant do anything. They are not decisive on anything.

Oh and yeah, i take things too literally always lol.

Which leaders can BJP boast off compared to Congress?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom