What's new

Gandhi On Jews And Hitler

Sir, my this post is just a contribution from my side, related to view of West about the cultures.

"In the Western view, they consider 'people' of India, Russia, Thailand, China, Brazil, South Africa type countries 'good', but their 'states' against the US/ West. but US/ West have 'states' like Pakistan, Turkey, SA, Arab countries etc in their pocket but they don't like 'people' of these friendly states." :pop:

for example, Indians would be used against the 'state' of India but only Pakistani origins were ever arrested in terrorist charges in West, while 'state' of Pakistan was always a friend of US/UK :agree:. one time an Indian doctor 'Haneef Mohammad' made the first name of an Indian national who was ever charged for terrorist case in Australia/ West but later he was released and he also said the same, "my name is kaun'." like Shahrukh Khan recently :lol:

I should say, i was totally impressed with your knowledge on Indian History and the kind of neutral stand you take while analysing historical facts. Most of the people out here don't want to have a discussion. They are out here to only to do propaganda, forgetting one important skill of communication - Listening. Its very rarely i see such useful analysis on this forum.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom