What's new

Game Theory of Pakistan Socio-Political Future

China, Japan, and Saudi Arabia do not allow dual nationality.
Those countries citizens don’t need or go for citizenship of other countries……cuz their own countries are developed…..

Go ahead finish the dual nationality…..and watch your remittances drop from Canada and many other western nations.
If I can’t keep my Pakistani identity, no need to send money here, will close my accounts, no investment and no sending money even on eid.

Go ahead do it. Only remittances you get will be from labor in middle east…..its not going to be much.
Rather than doing the needful, only shitty solution is to cancel nationality of overseas Pakistanis.
Phir unse remittances ki tawaqo mat rakhna.

That is how Lord Clive would have dealt with Mir Jaafar. US General very well knows that he is talking to a low-life criminal traitor of his country.
You're right! But, the US commander was thinking only if 100% of the Pak officers were like Bajwa......

Those countries citizens don’t need or go for citizenship of other countries……cuz their own countries are developed…..

Go ahead finish the dual nationality…..and watch your remittances drop from Canada and many other western nations.
If I can’t keep my Pakistani identity, no need to send money here, will close my accounts, no investment and no sending money even on eid.

Go ahead do it. Only remittances you get will be from labor in middle east…..its not going to be much.
Rather than doing the needful, only shitty solution is to cancel nationality of overseas Pakistanis.
Phir unse remittances ki tawaqo mat rakhna.
True, but Pakistan needs a top to down revolution.

Back
Top Bottom