What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Arya Stark seems to have learnt more than fighting from her time away. :lol:
It was a cringe scene and looked like Child p@rn so I fast forwarded. :D
Feminist wave is strong in west and they think women having forceful sex on men is a sign of who wears the pants. Men in me don't complain at all , let them have all the power :D

well it wont be easy to shoot down a fast moving dragon with arrows thus dragon will take some lead character next episode next episode will be EPIC!!

friday end game sunday humans vs ice zombies a good entertaining week!
Woah fk dragons and Ghost is all the way.......
upload_2019-4-24_2-57-36.png

Winterfell will fall, the army of the dead is just too OP and can replenish its ranks with a click of the finger. Final stand will be further south somewhere where the night king will be killed.

King's landing ??i agree also best place to end the series but as @waz was suggested in ep 3 not lot but some characters will die and probably one of dragon too (with taking out night king dragon )
Winterfell will fall, the army of the dead is just too OP and can replenish its ranks with a click of the finger. Final stand will be further south somewhere where the night king will be killed.

Night King Will die in Next 2 Episodes
Daenerys will take damage and later will die after Cerci is killed
Jon Will become the next KING of SEVEN lands

It was a cringe scene and looked like Child p@rn so I fast forwarded. :D
Feminist wave is strong in west and they think women having forceful sex on men is a sign of who wears the pants. Men in me don't complain at all , let them have all the power :D

Woah fk dragons and Ghost is all the way.......
View attachment 555621
ghost just appeared out of nowhere atleast they should have given 30 secs to 1 min to show their Reunion

I feel like Im the only person who hasnt seen it and feel like an outcast at work :/

I also have not watched a single episode and I don't think I have missed anything.

I refuse to be drawn into the urgency that many here are talking with.

Last edited:

I have a feeling that this can happen if Night King loses.

Never really been a big Game of thrones fan but fingers crossed Night king slaughters all the living and sits on the Iron throne for eternity. :lol:

Never really been a big Game of thrones fan but fingers crossed Night king slaughters all the living and sits on the Iron throne for eternity. :lol:

Lol. I hope he takes Cersei as his slave as well.

Arya has been working out!

It looks like the castle will fall.
I'm rooting for Jamie.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom