What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

Just watched S08E02 of GOT, and it was good. The show is wrapping down its story arcs, people are settling old grievances, and essentially saying good bye. That is what the episode is about. People expecting fireworks and excitement dont understand the show is COMING TO AN END, and the directors are bringing it to land as best as they.
Ep 2 was slow and not at par for me.
I can't wait for next week. I suspect whole episode will be a giant battle.

It's equivalent to glorious "battle of helm's deep" and if it par that i will be very happy. :D

Ep 2 was slow and not at par for me.
This is a TV show - not a movie franchise in which every film should be jam-packed with action. As per TV show standards, nothing comes close to matching GOT in terms of drama, character-driven storylines and big budget action sequences.

It's equivalent to glorious "battle of helm's deep" and if it par that i will be very happy. :D
Battle of the Winterfell will be relatively bigger in scale and intensity.

This is a TV show - not a movie franchise in which every film should be jam-packed with action. As per TV show standards, nothing comes close to matching GOT in terms of drama, character-driven storylines and big budget action sequences.

Battle of the Winterfell will be relatively bigger in scale and intensity.
Woah way to attack me or defend GOT :D
Well every one has different expectation and reasons for liking anything and it didn't fit my mold but that doesn't means it was bad but as per my expectation of final seasons it was not that good.

Also yeah that's what i heard but only Monday morning will tell if it will be that great.

When it ends, I may consider watching it. The incest stuff really bugs me though, so it will be difficult for me to bear getting through episodes that have that.

There are so many Astaghfirullah moments in this show, really hard for us shareef bachas to watch GOT.
You have to form your own sensor board to cutt those monents out.

Woah way to attack me or defend GOT :D
Well every one has different expectation and reasons for liking anything and it didn't fit my mold but that doesn't means it was bad but as per my expectation of final seasons it was not that good.

Also yeah that's what i heard but only Monday morning will tell if it will be that great.
No, not attacking you. My point is that a TV show is a different medium of storytelling than a movie franchise wherein drama factor is important and numerous storylines will wrap up at different points in time in organic pattern. TV show should offer a much realistic buildup to a particular event of significance which might have long-lasting implications for the world. The first two episodes are about tying loose-ends, advancing character-oriented storylines a bit further with some characters having a closure and experiences they never had before amidst the impression that the 'army of the dead' is advancing towards the Winterfell all along - people learn about the fate of House Umber which was caught unprepared and are nervous; in spite of heavy preparations, the living are not so sure and not in sync. Even the Dragons are not thrilled to be in the North. Tension is in the air...

And I bet they'll not show the battle scenes.
Bro, are we really watching the same TV show?

Last edited:
I feel like Im the only person who hasnt seen it and feel like an outcast at work :/

The army of the dead is around half a million, led by several hundred white walkers and the knight king, and his ice dragon.
The allies number around 10,000 unsullied, 90,000 Dothraki, 4,000 knights of the Vale, 8,000 Northerners, 1,000 Iron born, 1,000 stark men, led by the allied commanders and 2 dragons by their side.
Battle is going to be epic, MANY good characters will die in this.

how will human kill ice zombie dragon cant wait for episode 3!

how will human kill ice zombie dragon cant wait for episode 3!

Bron already showed the way with the Scorpion. One large dragon glass arrow to the ice dragon and its goodbye.

No, not attacking you. My point is that a TV show is a different medium of storytelling than a movie franchise wherein drama factor is important and numerous storylines will wrap up at different points in time in organic pattern. TV show should offer a much realistic buildup to a particular event of significance which might have long-lasting implications for the world. The first two episodes are about tying loose-ends, advancing character-oriented storylines a bit further with some characters having a closure and experiences they never had before amidst the impression that the 'army of the dead' is advancing towards the Winterfell all along - people learn about the fate of House Umber which was caught unprepared and are nervous; in spite of heavy preparations, the living are not so sure and not in sync. Even the Dragons are not thrilled to be in the North. Tension is in the air...

Bro, are we really watching the same TV show?
I know and agree but it's my heart who doesn't like melodrama :D

Few scenes which were great -
  • Sansa and Greyjoy reunion
  • Tormund is epic
  • A scene which no one picked as Tyrion says he thinks they might survive after talking to Bran

Bron already showed the way with the Scorpion. One large dragon glass arrow to the ice dragon and its goodbye.
well it wont be easy to shoot down a fast moving dragon with arrows thus dragon will take some lead character next episode next episode will be EPIC!!

friday end game sunday humans vs ice zombies a good entertaining week!

I know and agree but it's my heart who doesn't like melodrama :D

Few scenes which were great -
  • Sansa and Greyjoy reunion
  • Tormund is epic
  • A scene which no one picked as Tyrion says he thinks they might survive after talking to Bran

Arya Stark seems to have learnt more than fighting from her time away. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom