What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Aghaye Surenas,
very good pics. very wish to pray in such peasfull places
sometimes i go to old mosques in istanbul to rest and pray..they have distinctly atmosphere..

i have a question about post no:485 for 6.th pics....
i have seen some kind of animal figures on the arch of entrence....correct?

if it is so that is problem in respect of islamic rules..any figure of living creatures must not be drawn in or outside of mosques..

My future wife. ehem ehem

They closed the Iranian actors and actress thread so I had nowhere else to post it. sorry it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aghaye Surenas,
very good pics. very wish to pray in such peasfull places
sometimes i go to old mosques in istanbul to rest and pray..they have distinctly atmosphere..

Thanks Jamaal. Yes, I love this more quite spiritual places too. They have much more character and ambiance, than those new, modern mosques.

i have a question about post no:485 for 6.th pics....
i have seen some kind of animal figures on the arch of entrence....correct?

if it is so that is problem in respect of islamic rules..any figure of living creatures must not be drawn in or outside of mosques..

You mean this animal?

4134130167_8b021413b2_o.jpg

I do not know why they have put this on the mosque, but the mosque is of course quite old. Perhaps only as decoration.

Thanks Jamaal. Yes, I love this more quite spiritual places too. They have much more character and ambiance, than those new, modern mosques.

You mean this animal?

4134130167_8b021413b2_o.jpg

I do not know why they have put this on the mosque, but the mosque is of course quite old. Perhaps only as decoration.

yeah, I guess this is it...im not sure but if that building is a mosque such decorations must be scandal according to shari'a no matter it Shias or Sunni..

Snowing hard all over Iran

jamejamonlineimage.aspx

Mashhad appareantly got more than 30 cm of snow and it's -8. In the North West temps are reaching -22 lol

Anyway, here are some pics from Mashhad from summer/spring. In a decade or two Mashhad is going to look identical to a city in the developed world. The infrastructure is starting to look really good. Still a bit messy.

park%20mellat%20(4).jpg

koohsangi%20(4).jpg

namayeshgah%20(2).jpg

namayeshgah%20(4).jpg

park%20mellat%20(1).jpg

shohada%20(6).jpg

terminal%20(3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom