What's new

[Gallery] Iranian Armed Forces

us sent 2 f-16 for training purpose before revolution. chek out the sign " IIAF (imperial iranian air force) " on the air craft.

نیروی هوایی ایران در زمان حکومت شاه حدود 300 فروند هواپیمای اف-16 را نیز سفارش داده بود که قرار بر این بود که بعد از تحویل سری آخر هواپیماهای اف-14، تعداد مقرر از این هواپیماها نیز به ایران تحویل داده شود، که این عمل مصادف شد با انقلاب جمهوری اسلامی ایران و به تعلیق در آوردن عمل تحویل اف-16 ها به ایران.البته در این جا باید ذکر شود که دو فروند اف-16 قبل از این اتفاقات به ایران تحویل شد که یکی از آنها برای عملیات تحقیقاتی اوراق گردید و دیگری در خدمت نیروی هوایی جمهوری اسلامی ایران یا نهاجا می باشد. این هواپیما هرگز در جنگ تحمیلی به دلیل تعداد معدود به کار نرفت. گفتنی است هواپیمای اف-16 ساخته شرکت جنرال داینامیکز یکی از چالاک و چابک ترین هواپیماها در نبردهای نزدیک و یا داگ فایت است که این توانایی، در اثر سبکی وزن و خاصیت های آیرودینامیکی ویژه که در آن به کار رفته است، به وجود آمده است. در ضمن هواپیمای اف-16 از معدود هواپیماهای تک موتوره جنگنده می باشد که در خدمت است. .
Dear let me explain , those fighters were never given to iran .

they were even painted with the logo of "IIAF" but were never sent to iran !! they were simply passing different tests before delivery (exactly like F-14s) .

the only true assertion is that of F-17 blueprints . thats the only true story ......

F-17 was supposed to enter production at HESA facility in isfahan , thus the bluprints and some essential parts were transported to iran . iran now has all of them , thats why they sometimes say the FB-44 lion (concept fighter) is based on F-17 ..

no other story about F-16 is true , except of course some help (letting us inspect them) from brotherly nation iraq and venezuela ;)

Last edited:

SUPER LOL :D damn ..why the hell they made these?? thank you for correcting me bro.

Dear let me explain , those fighters were never given to iran .

they were even painted with the logo of "IIAF" but were never sent to iran !! they were simply passing different tests before delivery (exactly like F-14s) .

the only true assertion is that of F-17 blueprints . thats the only true story ......

F-17 was supposed to enter production at HESA facility in isfahan , thus the bluprints and some essential parts were transported to iran . iran now has all of them , thats why they sometimes say the FB-44 lion (concept fighter) is based on F-17 ..

no other story about F-16 is true , except of course some help (letting us inspect them) from brotherly nation iraq and venezuela ;)

thanks bro . but i don't think iraq and venezuela fall for it since both of them need their fleets

just a question guys can anybody explain about this photo?

33955580964237673469.jpg

What kind of upgrades were made to the fire control systems?
Sabalan has a completely new turret with a new laser range finder ,stabilized turret and new FCS, most likely an upgraded Kat-72 FCS(which is an upgraded version of Fontona EFCS-3), it has new communication systems.

Sabalan is also equipped with a new 105mm gun.

155 SPG upgrades is unknown, iran has been building Raad-2 SPGs for some times(Raad-2 gun is a copy of M109A3), the SPGs unveiled today are completely rebuilt M109(which were knocked out in the war), many of their part are Iranian made.

Is there video footage of a firefight, I mean in these times not the 80's.
Sorry I don't get your point, what firefight?

Back
Top Bottom