What's new

G-20 Summit: Modi singles out Pakistan for spreading terror in region

as far as importance you are pointing to in your first line so be informed that Importance does not only comes directly sometimes it is conferred upon indirectly. for example if pak was not so important then Modi would not have needed such a platform to complain about Pak before all the Masters of economy.
Second is this world is like the jungle where might is right. we are not worrying about modi`s whining but we are little bit more concerned about the independence movement of poor Kashmiris. we dont want that once again there movement is put under the carpet of terrorism and they continue to die in their homeland by the oppressors.
now dont angry here buddy because i didnot take any country name.

as far as importance you are pointing to in your first line so be informed that Importance does not only comes directly sometimes it is conferred upon indirectly. for example if pak was not so important then Modi would not have needed such a platform to complain about Pak before all the Masters of economy.
Second is this world is like the jungle where might is right. we are not worrying about modi`s whining but we are little bit more concerned about the independence movement of poor Kashmiris. we dont want that once again there movement is put under the carpet of terrorism and they continue to die in their homeland by the oppressors.
now dont angry here buddy because i didnot take any country name.

my friend we are well informed about anything you want to say or gonna say.. our concern is not kashmir but HR violations in balochistan which our PM outrightly pointed out at his speech and now no one is talking about kasmir or pellet gun anymore except our eastern neighbour which is okay for us or say we are used to it. well now our eastern neighbour has many more issues to discuss so better think about it isn't it? see i also din't take any country name so no red face ... cheers!!

my friend we are well informed about anything you want to say or gonna say.. our concern is not kashmir but HR violations in balochistan which our PM outrightly pointed out at his speech and now no one is talking about kasmir or pellet gun anymore except our eastern neighbour which is okay for us or say we are used to it. well now our eastern neighbour has many more issues to discuss so better think about it isn't it? see i also din't take any country name so no red face ... cheers!!
yeah your concern are absoulutely right because yaaar some countries have illusions that they are powers of regions.
yeah you should be concerned about because when dear MODI takes some banana republic`s province name where letters of thanks are sent to,and immediately common peoples come out from their homes & statrt molesting some flags called "Tiranga", raises slogans against that country, isuue patriotic letters to that country`s ambassdor and continue to protest against. so you should be concerned that one dear PM took his time from his precious one to unite some country`spublic. you need to be more concerned that in some`s so called integral part flags are raised of that country which calls that part a disputed area. you should be more concerned that yeah nobody is talking about kashmir but your eastern neighbour is continuing to talk because atleast someone is there who can raise its voice against oppressors. and i think you have become very much informed right now as well what i am trying to say......

May be .
But whatever it is ,that shouldnt be your concern.

Our internal matter .
yaeh for you it is your internal matter and no reponsible country calls this matter "disputed area" in some agreements and sometimes it backtracks from its words in some agreements.
ohohohoh my goodness yaar i am very delighted to hear that atleast you know what is internal matter and you also know that to intermingle in someone`s internal matter is against the morality of diplomatic rituals. yaar just apprise your pm also that "do not interfere in someone`s internal matter at independence day of yours."

yeah your concern are absoulutely right because yaaar some countries have illusions that they are powers of regions.
yeah you should be concerned about because when dear MODI takes some banana republic`s province name where letters of thanks are sent to,and immediately common peoples come out from their homes & statrt molesting some flags called "Tiranga", raises slogans against that country, isuue patriotic letters to that country`s ambassdor and continue to protest against. so you should be concerned that one dear PM took his time from his precious one to unite some country`spublic. you need to be more concerned that in some`s so called integral part flags are raised of that country which calls that part a disputed area. you should be more concerned that yeah nobody is talking about kashmir but your eastern neighbour is continuing to talk because atleast someone is there who can raise its voice against oppressors. and i think you have become very much informed right now as well what i am trying to say.

aww yes we are very much informed and concerned about kashmir and other pressing issues as well. atleast our PM has shown some concerns which NS failed to realize isn't it? regarding burning flags its common in India and pakistan to show anger or protest but you failed to mention Afganistan where pakistani " star and moon" were brought down and set to fire.isn't it? there are plenty more in the list which i can post or write about but i hope its enough to feed you

yeah i am tired with your logical arguments. yeah you know i came to know from you that how to feed other with arguments having relation like moon and day. o yeah i learned that how much knowledge do you have.
ON Topic; if you know that flag burning is way of protesting then you should admit that when indian flags were being burnt in Balochistan then they were not showing love for india. as far as Afghanistan is concerned then you shoulknow that "the influence media and govt" can employ to hate and not-to-hate someone so if our flag is being burnt over there then enjoy congratulation to u, RAW India that they have succeded to make our ally our enemy. ........ .... .............

aww yes we are very much informed and concerned about kashmir and other pressing issues as well. atleast our PM has shown some concerns which NS failed to realize isn't it? regarding burning flags its common in India and pakistan to show anger or protest but you failed to mention Afganistan where pakistani " star and moon" were brought down and set to fire.isn't it? there are plenty more in the list which i can post or write about but i hope its enough to feed you

yeah i am tired with your logical arguments. yeah you know i came to know from you that how to feed other with arguments having relation like moon and day. o yeah i learned that how much knowledge do you have.
ON Topic; if you know that flag burning is way of protesting then you should admit that when indian flags were being burnt in Balochistan then they were not showing love for india. as far as Afghanistan is concerned then you should know that "the influence media and govt" can employ to hate and not-to-hate someone so if our flag is being burnt over there then enjoy, congratulation to u, RAW ,India that they have succeded to make our ally our enemy. ........ .... .............

Nope..our neighbors keep complaining about water deficit, we are afterall big hearted:devil:
I have a great nasty answer for that but I'm not stupid like you neither like your stupid PM so I let you go as you are guest here ( for a while )

ON Topic; if you know that flag burning is way of protesting then you should admit that when indian flags were being burnt in Balochistan then they were not showing love for india. as far as Afghanistan is concerned then you shoulknow that "the influence media and govt" can employ to hate and not-to-hate someone so if our flag is being burnt over there then enjoy congratulation to u, RAW India that they have succeded to make our ally our enemy. ........ .... .............

ON Topic; if you know that flag burning is way of protesting then you should admit that when indian flags were being burnt in Balochistan then they were not showing love for india. as far as Afghanistan is concerned then you should know that "the influence media and govt" can employ to hate and not-to-hate someone so if our flag is being burnt over there then enjoy, congratulation to u, RAW ,India that they have succeded to make our ally our enemy. ........ .... .............

hehe, you definitely have more knowledge than me afterall we are not graduated from madarssa nor we have any such universities. so yes we respect your so called intellect.

as far as afghanistan is concerned , we enjoy a mutual relationship and better understanding with each other which is missing in your case. even after hosting so much of afganis they are showing middle finger to you and that speaks the truth of your false brotherhood drama.

last but not least we are successful and will continue to be in everything what we do.

hehe, you definitely have more knowledge than me afterall we are not graduated from madarssa nor we have any such universities. so yes we respect your so called intellect.

as far as afghanistan is concerned , we enjoy a mutual relationship and better understanding with each other which is missing in your case. even after hosting so much of afganis they are showing middle finger to you and that speaks the truth of your false brotherhood drama.

last but not least we are successful and will continue to be in everything what we do.
oh thanx for respecting our intellect otherwise i would think that you are of the nature who just start every argument to win the discussion rather to understand what exactly the point is. as far as our madrassa type of intellect is concerned once again thanx yaar because i always used to think that people like you think us ignorant, stupid blah blah blah. yaar do me a favor all that persons who troll here only to make theirselves satisfy that nobocan defat them in logical debate and those who think here that whatever they put in counter argument is absouletely right. plz plz apprise them i would be very thankful to you. and and and plz also tell them that pakistani madrasssa graduates have lots of potential to debate with rigt type of arguments if they want to argue then plz plz plz argue logically and dont make such forums like PDF forum for"your words against mine". thnx thnx.
On Topic; my best wishes that india succeed in whatever they put their hand in atleast it would be good for our subcontinent, for our region and more importantly for india as poverty is destroying india and this region.
lastly, you win

oh thanx for respecting our intellect otherwise i would think that you are of the nature who just start every argument to win the discussion rather to understand what exactly the point is. as far as our madrassa type of intellect is concerned once again thanx yaar because i always used to think that people like you think us ignorant, stupid blah blah blah. yaar do me a favor all that persons who troll here only to make theirselves satisfy that nobocan defat them in logical debate and those who think here that whatever they put in counter argument is absouletely right. plz plz apprise them i would be very thankful to you. and and and plz also tell them that pakistani madrasssa graduates have lots of potential to debate with rigt type of arguments if they want to argue then plz plz plz argue logically and dont make such forums like PDF forum for"your words against mine". thnx thnx.
On Topic; my best wishes that india succeed in whatever they put their hand in atleast it would be good for our subcontinent, for our region and more importantly for india as poverty is destroying india and this region.
lastly, you win

well , what is good and what is not is a matter of understanding and whatever we receive should be given in that way.
you may call it a troll post but i don't see any trolling here but the counter arguments. prove your points when you raise it or else you will come up with please and thanks at the end.

btw one small example of trolling : aren't you a product of madarssa no offence

in 2014

idMDMyZTViYzVjNjc2Yw==-752e1d809b416b9e3e6395768b82f80a.jpg

in 2016
images

in 2017

images

well , what is good and what is not is a matter of understanding and whatever we receive should be given in that way.
you may call it a troll post but i don't see any trolling here but the counter arguments. prove your points when you raise it or else you will come up with please and thanks at the end.

btw one small example of trolling : aren't you a product of madarssa no offence
and you perhaps also know that "matter of understanding" differs from person to person. perhaps to avoid this understanding that "i am right" theorist have agreed on some principles which defines what exactly right and wrong are. so maybe it would be better to consult that principles before.
and no trolling but i learnt from someone that" get knowledge wherever u can get , dont see who is the person giving that knowledge." so if i can get knowledge, education even from madrassa then it would be better for me than i get knowledge from some prestigious university which make me proud only and does not inculcate me the basic lesson of " dont brag and dont look upon down".

and you perhaps also know that "matter of understanding" differs from person to person. perhaps to avoid this understanding that "i am right" theorist have agreed on some principles which defines what exactly right and wrong are. so maybe it would be better to consult that principles before.
and no trolling but i learnt from someone that" get knowledge wherever u can get , dont see who is the person giving that knowledge." so if i can get knowledge, education even from madrassa then it would be better for me than i get knowledge from some prestigious university which make me proud only and does not inculcate me the basic lesson of " dont brag and dont look upon down".

its not about the madarssa or any prestigious institution as long as it serves the purpose i.e pure education nothing else and i agree with you on most other things you quoted.

you don't seem to be that bad huh.. cheers!!

I have a great nasty answer for that but I'm not stupid like you neither like your stupid PM so I let you go as you are guest here ( for a while )

Buddy it was not me who started this insult, it was one of your esteemed colleague

As for stupidity, I can see how genius you are based on your reply

Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. They claim that we are too small for them to worry about and their competition is actually China, but actions speak louder than words.

Nearly 60 years have passed since independence, but they still cannot stand a stable and prosperous Pakistan :hitwall:

Superpowa India! Apnay say 1/8 size country say 60 saal say daray baithay hain lol

Writing letters whenever you sip a tea, sending 22 slaves to unwelcome countries, begging to UN, US, China......won't work. This will just tarnish the image more.

Learn from Modi a bit. Right place, right time....Hit the nail deep so that the ripples are felt from top to bottom....
That should be the approach....

Just bitching around won't help...

Who gives a shit in the west about these claims Modi keeps making, no one come out and said yes we fully back Indian government position regarding Pakistan. Modi chest thumps and it only causes ripples in India, the rest of the world look at what he's saying and it falls on deaf ears.

the world has much more bigger problems to deal right now then Modi crying foul everytime something goes wrong in his country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom