What's new

Future Russian Aircraft Carrier

Then Why TF does the Italian Navy keep a Carrier!! They can give it to Costa as a passenger ship and kill some more passengers that Costa does so well.
Now will you take a hike from this thread, instead of going on some totally irrelevant rant.

This carrier should be scrapped as well. It is totally useless and just a prestige hobby. We live in the 21st century and waste money on senseless bullshit like aircraft carriers.

This carrier should be scrapped as well. It is totally useless and just a prestige hobby. We live in the 21st century and waste money on senseless bullshit like aircraft carriers.

please provide your important thinking to Italy than giving it free in a defence forum,where ignorants like us are members...

topic....

is the pic authenticate??why this ship displays 2 ski ramp???

Right, its better to spend money on "Bunga-Bunga" parties in Italy.
Now for the last time: will you just clam up on all the irrelevant clatter.
Or do we need to ask the Mods do that for us?

No it will not. And for your information, Costa is the most profitable cruise line in the world. The Costa Concordia event did not change this profitable fact. People know that it was an accident. And even with a damage greater than Titanic only 30 people were killed from 4.500. This shows that the ship worked perfectly. Ironicly thats something russian airplanes or ship can not claim...where desaster always leads to hundreds of death.

All Costa can do is earn money. In 2013 alone it made 950 million € profit.

This aircraft carrier on the other side earns nothing and has no purpose. What is garbage like this good for?

Why u r on defence forum if u think aircraft
carrier earn nothing.?

For launching combat aircrafts. Can Costa do that?

This is the defence section. Please stay on topic.
Why u r on defence forum if u think aircraft
carrier earn nothing.?

well tell me what profits are earned with an aircraft carrier? What is it good for? It will sail around the world, burn money and cost the russian tax payer a fortune. I see no positive aspect in this.

well tell me what profits are earned with an aircraft carrier? What is it good for? It will sail around the world, burn money and cost the russian tax payer a fortune. I see no positive aspect in this.

You're trolling big-time Markus. Why you acting daft mate?:)

You're trolling big-time Markus. Why you acting daft mate?:)

I'm not trolling, imsimply hate all this nonsense. What we need is science, space exploration and pushing forward technological frontiers. Then i see worthless scrap metal like this aircraft carrier or the worthless F 22 and all the wasted money and simply feel angry.

The Costa Fascinosa alone has 112.500 tonnes and is currently the largest italian ship. The new build Costa Diadema even has 135.000 tonnes and starts service in november this year. Those are ship sized russia never achieved.
Those are commercial ships, not military, they're meant to hold thousands upons thousands of passengers. Role dictates tonnage, not generalism.

nice going troll
you are some piece of work

No it will not. And for your information, Costa is the most profitable cruise line in the world. The Costa Concordia event did not change this profitable fact. People know that it was an accident. And even with a damage greater than Titanic only 30 people were killed from 4.500. This shows that the ship worked perfectly. Ironicly thats something russian airplanes or ship can not claim...where desaster always leads to hundreds of death.

All Costa can do is earn money. In 2013 alone it made 950 million € profit.

This aircraft carrier on the other side earns nothing and has no purpose. What is garbage like this good for?

Mate - the Italian economy is dead in the water. It is so corrupt that I hear even educated white Italians cannot get good jobs ,since they have no connections, and are having to emigrate to have a career.

Russia is the 2nd most powerful in the world right now, although China will surpass by the turn of the decade, and needs to build weapons like this to keep it's position. It exports hundreds of billions of dollars of oil a year and has foreign reserves of half a trillion dollars. It can afford aircraft carriers that a country like Italy , which although on paper has a similar size economy as Russia, simply cannot afford.

On topic- I think 60,000 tonnes in too small and Russia should have went for around 75-80,000 tonnes but it will be one mean beast when ready. We should be looking at an air-group of around 40-45 with around 30 fighters in the complement.

Mate - the Italian economy is dead in the water. It is so corrupt that I hear even educated white Italians cannot get good jobs ,since they have no connections, and are having to emigrate to have a career.

Russia is the 2nd most powerful in the world right now, although China will surpass by the turn of the decade, and needs to build weapons like this to keep it's position. It exports hundreds of billions of dollars of oil a year and has foreign reserves of half a trillion dollars. It can afford aircraft carriers that a country like Italy , which although on paper has a similar size economy as Russia, simply cannot afford.

On topic- I think 60,000 tonnes in too small and Russia should have went for around 75-80,000 tonnes but it will be one mean beast when ready. We should be looking at an air-group of around 40-45 with around 30 fighters in the complement.

the italian economy is stronger than russians economy. we have a larger GDP and just went out a recession while russia slides into a recession. Beside that 80% of russians live under extreme poverty. While italians habe free acess to the entire EU...russians are stuck in that shithole and have no way to improve their life.

This aircraft carrier is nothing but a hobby for putin. It earns nothing for them and wastes money. This is unfortunate for the russian people but the price you pay for living in a 3rd world banana republic. The decline of russia is dramatic. The sovietunion could be respected but it has become a northern nigeria. It depends on oil, has no technological base anymore and a massive brain drain.

nice going troll
you are some piece of work

Well, we come from different background. I come from an educated and modern country where profitability is seen as important and militarism as jingoism. You come from a tribal culture. In 50 or 80 years your people will propably also see that an overblown military is totally senseless.

Well, we come from different background. I come from an educated and modern country where profitability is seen as important and militarism as jingoism. You come from a tribal culture. In 50 or 80 years your people will propably also see that an overblown military is totally senseless.
you are in the wrong thread and wrong forum dear.
we measure dicks here and do man talk here. this will never change

as per the saying of a leader from the most successful and most powerful Capitalistic country ...

there is No MacDonald without MacDonald Douglas

you got it. the country is America, and the reference is to the Importance of strong Military Muscle for the safety and prosperity of its business interests across the globe.

your trollish Hippie talk might be amusing for you but fact remains that world super powers express their diplomacy through their military

Back
Top Bottom