What's new

Future for Khalistan and emergence of Sikhism at cost of Hinduism in Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Constitution of India does not recognize Sikhs, Brahmos, Jains or Buddhists as non-Hindus. Only the Muslims and Christians are accepted as religious minority. As such to Indians it should make no difference if someone is a Sikh or a Hindu.

paji they cant
You telling this to me?
Are you in your senses?..

The Constitution of India does not recognize Sikhs, Brahmos, Jains or Buddhists as non-Hindus. Only the Muslims and Christians are accepted as religious minority. As such to Indians it should make no difference if someone is a Sikh or a Hindu.
Yes the constitution doesn't recognize BrahMos,cuz it wasn't made then!
But all other are recognized!:cheesy:

We don't recognise it because it is a missile not a religion. IQ of bangladeshi is totally hopeless. What we can expect from our puppet.

Trolling and Flaming, Post Reported.

And Sikhs don't fear anything/anyone..if they want it they ll get it.
But your head seems out of place!
I don't know why You guys Feel that World can't see :disagree: ?? They are demanding for seperate Homeland but they can't get it.
There are dozens of videos and Thousands of comments, and Mostly from Khalistanis..

Last edited by a moderator:
A excerpt from Khushwant Singh's article:
Sikhs contribute:
33% of total income tax
67% of total charities
45% of the Indian Army
59,000 plus Gurudwaras serve langar, free of charge, to over 60 lakh people every day!
And all this when Sikhs form only 1.4% of the Indian population.

Sikhs are the pride of India and we don't need to explain it to anybody.

And yet they got massacred in front of the eyes of the world their holy place defiled and desecrated, no justice done for them to this day. Yet you keep bragging about these statistics forgetting the bigger picture.

And yet they got massacred in front of the eyes of the world their holy place defiled and desecrated, no justice done for them to this day. Yet you keep bragging about these statistics forgetting the bigger picture.
was that a riot on a very discreat occation or is this happening on a every day basis that the Sikhs need to go for a seperate home land.
They are fine/happy with us and we are happy and blessed to have Sikhs as part of our nation.

I think if there is a way to get a count then beyond doubt in all the wars and during partition and infiltration attempts Sikhs would be the no 1 community who would have put the most Pakistani soldier or Pakistanis to the sword. I think more number of Pakistanis/Muslims would have died at the hands of our Sikh brothers than at the hands of any other Indian community.

The hatred the Sikhs carry for Pakistani establishment(not necessarily its people) is much much more than the hate in any other Indian community's mind.

They have been your arch nemesis and it is quite a surprise when Pakistanis call them their friend.

I think if there is a way to get a count then beyond doubt in all the wars and during partition and infiltration attempts Sikhs would be the no 1 community who would have put the most Pakistani soldier or Pakistanis to the sword. I think more number of Pakistanis/Muslims would have died at the hands of our Sikh brothers than at the hands of any other Indian community.

The hatred the Sikhs carry for Pakistani establishment(not necessarily its people) is much much more than the hate in any other Indian community's mind.
Same Story repeated by several Indian members (effect of Bollywood) :lol:.. Only one question From You guys, Why They Hate Pakistanis.. :rofl: .. ?

Same Story repeated by several Indian members (effect of Bollywood) :lol:.. Only one question From You guys, Why They Hate Pakistanis.. :rofl: .. ?

Why does a Pakistani hate Indians?
Why does an Indian hate Pakistanis?
Sikhs are Indians apart from that they have fought you and killed you, and you vice versa more than any other Indian community has killed yr soldiers. Do you remember the killings during partition in Lahore and Amritsar.

Are you denying history, I'll give a very simple example, Gen Niazi signing the surrender of Pakistani soldiers, pls look at the pic again, who do u see sitting next to Niazi?

Why does a Pakistani hate Indians?
Why does an Indian hate Pakistanis?
Sikhs are Indians apart from that they have fought you and killed you, and you vice versa more than any other Indian has.

Are you denying history, I'll give a very simple example, Gen Niazi signing the surrender of Pakistan, pls look at the pic again, who do u see sitting next to Niazi?
:rolf: 53000 Soldiers , That was the exact number of Soldiers .. and Yes ! I accept it We surrendered and I accept that Mukti Bihani Indian supported terrorist group Fought against us for 9 months .. India interfered at then in Our personal matters ,Isn't that True History but its an off topic, 1971 now long gone, Few Indians think That ISI supported Khalistanis in 1984, So I wan'na clearify something here that ISI was just a On paper group till 1987 .Later they were trained by CIA, So indians claim about Khalistan is seems to be illogical.. There are lot more fact and figures which is not worthy for this thread.. Only one Question Here from you, Khalistani Ideologist exist in large number and there is no denial in it.. But the question is why do they hate india, and why Hindus in punjab believes that they suffered for 20 years..?
The thing is buddy, what a handful of people want doesn't dictate the terms of what whole community want.
Sorry Nalanda! But You are not worthy of my answer..:no:

I don't know why You guys Feel that World can't see :disagree: ?? They are demanding for seperate Homeland but they can't get it.

The thing is buddy, what a handful of people want doesn't dictate the terms of what whole community want.

:rolf: 53000 Soldiers , That was the exact number of Soldiers .. and Yes ! I accept it We surrendered and I accept that Mukti Bihani Indian supported terrorist group Fought against us for 9 months .. India interfered at then in Our personal matters ,Isn't that True History but its an off topic, 1971 now long gone, Few Indians think That ISI supported Khalistanis in 1984, So I wan'na clearify something here that ISI was just a On paper group till 1987 .Later they were trained by CIA, So indians claim about Khalistan is seems to be illogical.. There are lot more fact and figures which is not worthy for this thread.. Only one Question Here from you, Khalistani Ideologist exist in large number and there is no denial in it.. But the question is why do they hate india, and why Hindus in punjab believes that they suffered for 20 years..?

The thing is Pakistan supported militants in Punjab to revenge for 1971 debacle. Even the separatist themselves made this clear in interview saying Pakistan had funded Khalistan movement but they don't care about their movement, all they want is revenge for 1971 debacle. I once heard Najam Sethi saying there were militant training camps in Pakistan and he mentioned the name of Faisalabad.

For a few, there are millions of Sikhs in all over India who love India, there are lakhs of Sikhs in the IA who wouldn't hesitate even for a micro second to kill an enemy Pakistani soldier on the battlefield. My argument here is not about a few wayward Sikhs sitting in Canada demanding a separate state, my argument is Pakistanis supporting a foregone cause of their arch nemesis...how low can someone go, forgetting the lakhs of Pakistanis/Muslims in the past who have been put to the sword by our brave Sikh brothers for the sake of India.

I admire our Sikh brothers for their sheer valor and bravery and am proud standing shoulder to shoulder with them for India.

why this idiotic thread still going on?????? what is there to discuss???

@ indian members, stop replying to useless things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom