What's new

Future for Khalistan and emergence of Sikhism at cost of Hinduism in Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qadam

New Recruit

Reaction score
Pakistani Hindu Converting into Sikhism Hindu Community Blame ISI Involment To Make Happy
Khalistan Freedom Fighters Oganization

Amritsar : While the Sikh leadership in India, especially in Punjab, is worried over rising trend of ‘patitpuna’ (apostate), a large number of [Sindhi Sehajdharis] in Pakistan, have joined the Sikh fold by getting themselves baptised.

[At least 25 per cent ‘Sehajdhari Sikhs’ from the Sindh province have entered the Khalsa Panth, by taking Amrit, in the recent past.]

It sounds unbelievable that persons who introduced themselves as Jawahar Singh, Vijay Singh and Parkash Singh with blowing beards were Jawahar Lal, Vijay Kumar and Om Parkash, respectively, only few months ago. As compared to the Hindus, the Sikhs are considered more safe in Pakistan. Many Pakistani Hindus, who had come to India, in the past had never returned to their country, due to their continuous persecution.

Talking to The Tribune, Mr Vijay Singh said there were more than 15 lakh Hindus in Sindh province itself, who were devout Sehajdhari Sikhs. He said most of the Sindhis could easily read Sri Guru Granth Sahib in ‘Gurmukhi’ script without any problem. Mr Darshan Singh (previous name Prof Darshan Singh Ji Khalsa) said the ‘Gurmukhi’ was being taught in Hindu temples and Gurdwaras to the younger generation, so that they could remain devout Sikhs.

These temples, schools and Gurdwaras include Baba Hardass Ram School, Gurdwara Nanakwara, Gurdwara Bhai Joga Singh, Guru Arjan Dev Pathshala and Baba Bhoj Ram Temple. Raja, a student of class VII from Dehrki district (Pakistan) said he would be baptised as per the wishes of his parents (Sehajdhari Sikhs) shortly.

Baba Amir Singh and Baba Amarjit Singh from Peshawar said the Pakistani Sikhs got disappointed when they saw ‘patit’ Sikhs accompanying the Indian jathas, who visited Pakistan every year, to pay their obeisance in Gurdwaras there. They said the government of India should not give visas to the ‘patit Sikhs’ to visit Pakistan as their appearance hurt the sentiments of the Sikh Sangat in Pakistan. They said the SGPC should not recommend the visas at ‘patit Sikhs'.

Baba Amarjit Singh, a Granthi of Gurdwara Joga Singh (Peshawar) said the Sikh pilgrims from Pakistan would like to meet Giani Joginder Singh Vedanti, Jathedar Akal Takht for seeking his guidance to maintain ‘Maryada’ in gurdwaras of Pakistan.

Though the SGPC or Akal Takht object to the performance of akhand path in temples in India, Sri Guru Granth Sahib is placed in a number of temples in Pakistan. A number of Pakistani Hindus including Mr Jai Ram and Mr Jaipal said they perform path of Sri Guru Granth Sahib in temples every day.

Amritsar : 2010 Indian Police Chief of Indian Punjab P.S. Gill has said on this Friday in a Press Conference that Pakistani Intelligence Agency (ISI) is supporting the Khalistan Movement in Indian Punjab. While Talking to Media in Amritsar he said that ISI is helping Khalistan Movement Terrorists to penetrate in East of Punjab.

He also claimed that Terrorists are getting Millions of Rupees and weapons from ISI and they have also got training of making Bombs from ISI. Khalistan Movement was started in early 80's in Indian Punjab to make a separate state after Indian army done massive killings of Sikhs. Indian Army also destroyed the most sacred religious place of Sikhs the Golden temple in a operation.

Moreover, members of the tiny Parsi community have some representation in the Armed Forces. First time in the history of Pakistan as well as in the history of Lahore a Sikh person has been appointed as a traffic Sub Inspector. Dr. Gulab Singh who is just 25 years old, is a practising homeopathic doctor and he is from the same place as Harcharan Singh (Nankana Sahib). Gulab Singh is fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Pashto, Seraiki, Sindhi, and little bit of English. In yet another contribution to the Pakistani Sikh community, Pakistan Government enacted the Sikh marriage act, Anand Marriage act, in November 2007. This Sikh marriage act allows not only the Sikhs in Pakistan, but also Sikhs living in anywhere in the world to register in Pakistan with the Sikh marriage act.

After the success of Harcharan Singh in Pakistan's army and Gulab Singh as a traffic inspector, now it's the turn of Kalyan Singh Kalyan who is the first Sikh Province Assembly Member in Pakistan and Kalyan is a member of the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP).The first Sikh musician also emerged on the music industry in 2009, Jassi Lailpuria, launched his first song on independence day entitled, Sohna Pakistan. Rupinder Singh Magon (Rup) from the band JoSH is also a superstar in Pakistan and is very popular among the youth of the country although he lives in Canada but travels to Pakistan a lot for Concerts and TV engagements. He, along with his band mate Qurram Hussain, was part of Coke Studio as well which is a big achievement.

the Khalistan movement died in 1992 and since that Punjab has become India's best state in terms of poverty infrastructure and among other things.

Another article on Sikhs in Pakistan written earlier though. In 2004 I think.

Sikhs-The Pride of Pakistan

Pakistan for many years has been known to be a Muslim dominated nation whose population is not known for its tolerance. However living alongside this overwhelming Muslim majority are Sikhs, some of the most patriotic citizens of the country.

Estimates on the population of Sikhs in the country vary greatly as some estimates claim there are 50,000 sikhs in the country while others put the figure well above 300,000. In recent years Sikhs have had the opportunity to prove themselves as extremely loyal citizens of Pakistan as the rules change. Many Sikhs have chosen to explore the fields of homeopathy and medicine becoming doctors, pharmacists and hakims. The medical field is famous among Sikhs in Pakistan. The passing of the Sikh marriage act in November 2007 brought good tidings for the Sikh community as the way forward.

The first greatest breakthrough for the Sikh community came when Harcharan Singh, 19 years old hailing from Sri Nankana Sahib, the birthplace of Guru Nanak, was inducted in the Pakistani army as a cadet in 2005. Today he is an officer in the army willing to die to bring honour to his nation.

‘After meeting the Prime Minister upon his arrival at the academy during the passing out, Harcharan Singh said while talking to the media that he is proud of being a Pakistani and in the Pakistan Army. While expressing his extreme excitement on being a part of this dignified institution, he said that the Sikh youth settled in Pakistan should have joined this institution a long time ago. Regarding his future plan, he said with great zeal that being a Sikh, it is my burning desire to embrace Martyrdom. He told that initially his mother was little reluctant upon his induction in the Pak army as he is her eldest son but now his presence in the Pak Army brings her the greatest honour and pride. He told his fellow cadets once, “It is my great ambition to be a martyr while defending the mother-land”.

Harcharan Singh was last quoted as saying “With the passage of time, I will prove that we (Sikhs) are more loyal than our Muslim brothers. I thank the Pakistan army that I have been given this chance." He has not only been successful in proving his extreme patriotism but has also brought immense honor to the nation as the first Sikh soldier of Pakistan. All of Pakistan is proud of him.

Gulab Singh is another Sikh who is in government service today. He was born in Nankana district in January 1982 the same place as Harcharan Singh and is the first Sikh Sub-Traffic inspector to be appointed in the Punjab traffic police. He has often revealed his pleasure for being accepted for the post and said “I will do my duty honestly, work like a true and dutiful citizen, and dream of a corruption-free atmosphere.” He has been slowing traffic in Lahore as he has become a sort of celebrity on the streets where people often wish to greet him.

Dr. Mahipal Singh is a doctor working for the government. He says he is proud to be the first Pakistani Sikh doctor in government service and has regularly displayed his satisfaction. He is working for education programs to be implemented among Sikhs so that the Sikhs who are living in poverty can move forward. He is well respected and is highly esteemed often referred as a good docter.

Kalyan Singh is the Sikh Province Assembly Member. He represents the Sikh community in Pakistan and is seen by the Sikh community as a delegate. He seeks to empower Sikhs and help more Sikhs get jobs in the government. He is also campaigning for a Sikh regiment in the army, however it is still to be known if there will be enough Sikh cadets for a regiment to be formed or the government is willing to set up a Sikh regiment.

Sikhs in Pakistan are loyal to Pakistan and feel as Pakistani as everyone else. However sometimes Muslim youth with little knowledge about them try to question their identity. As Sikhs are being empowered they are getting the chance to prove their loyalty to Pakistan. When asked what he thought about Pakistan a somewhat annoyed Gobind Singh, an owner of a homeopathic institute in Lahore said, “We are very proud to be Pakistanis, Pakistan is our homeland and we will live and die with it. We are not Indians and should not be seen as Indians either, that is the way to minorities completely integrating themselves in Pakistan as Pakistanis. We should not be treated with suspicion.” Gobind's remarks point to the fact that there is suspicion in Pakistani society but the Sikhs have thrived despite the suspicion and possible discrimination.

Another Sikh, Kuljeet Singh when questioned about the Khalistan movement (a movement that is of great importance among Sikhs in Pakistan) said that every Pakistani should campaign for a free Khalistan no matter what faith he follows because Sikhs in India were suffering Indian cruelty just as the Kashmiris. He added “it is sad that thousands of Sikhs were brutally murdered and no justice given to them” Kuljeet Singh traces his past to 1984 when he and his family moved to Pakistan from India after losing a relative. He said “Pakistan is my country now but I believe it is our responsibility to work for an independent Khalistan as Sikhs in India have always suffered.”

This lays to waste claims made by Indians that Pakistani Sikhs see India as their home instead of Pakistan which is absolutely untrue. Though it may be true that there are many Pakistani Sikhs living abroad and there are some biases prevalent in Pakistan at times it is clear that Sikhs in Pakistan see themselves as nothing but Pakistani Sikhs.

With Sikhs slowly being accepted and recognized in Pakistani institutions and so many Sikhs becoming prosperous and holding powerful positions in Pakistan it is slowly becoming apparent how much they love their nation as they get the chance to represent themselves. Sikhs are proving themselves day after day as the most patriotic community in the country. Every time a Sikh is inducted in government service he has proven that he is an asset to the nation and loyal to Pakistan. Therefore the community deserves respect as an extremely patriotic community proud of their identity.

Sikhs-The Pride of Pakistan

I am glad that at least one minority community is doing somewhat well... though this might just be a perception though I do believe sikhs have had more opportunities than Hindus and Christians specially since they are such a small community and they are getting all these people in such positions

Sikhs have their own country - India - we trust Sikhs to lead India - MM singh as our PM - Bikram singh as our army chief to protect us from external threats.

So what....?????It good to be getting converted from Hinduism to Sikhism rather than your family members like daughters and sisters kidnapped and forced to converted to Islam.......What more can they do???

Are you having a Brain Fart moment again. How can a woman be kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam ? You cannot be converted unless you are sincere.

Sikhs find it very easy to connect with Pakistani Punjabis because of a common Language and common Culture. Since Pakistani Punjabis form more than 50% of Pakistani Population, sikhs feel quite at home in Pakistan. Punjab should have never been Bifurcated and neither should have Bengal been broken into West and East Bengal. The culture and language is the biggest unifying force and they should have recognized that at the time of Partition.

It took over 60 years for PAKISTAN to realize that they have a SIKH community (born defenders and leaders) to be commisined into the Pakistani Army.
Now they are claiming that Sikhs are the pride of their natio.
First Sikh officer inducted into Pakistan Army (The Pakistan Link)
The INDIAN army had officers from all community, religion from the begining of its formation and you know what we have had Christians, Parsi, Hindus, Muslims who have served the ranks of Generals and Chief of Staff for the different branches of the armed forces.
So Sikhs are part of our country and what ever you guys try to do with the Kalistan movement is a dead end.

Havi Sultan.com

Creation Date: 2012-02-16

Article from 2004?

Khalistan's Capital is Lahore. Go Khalistanis Capture it, India is ready to back you with Funds and Weapons!

I knew the smartness of our friends from across the border was legendary. I have been caught while I was trying to deceive you. I must apologize. I should have known about the ability of my brothers from across the border to catch any thief. Any wrong-doer. Thats how they managed to claim the Samjhauta attacks were conducted by Let only to be proved later they were the designs of some Baghwan, Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya. :D

My friend the site was created in February 2012. Thats when I started posting my old articles on the website. Once they were posted it would show the creation date for the blogpost which was the day they were being posted. The article could have been created much earlier. The reason the article does not mention Jassi Singh Lialpuria and Kalyan from PPP. Because they haven't been there yet Jassi is not a musician, Kalyan is not a well known PPP member yet. Thats why.

Plus I don't understand what information the article has about Khalistan except the sentiments of a few Sikhs who moved across the border in the 80's. Its about the general rise of acceptance of Sikhs in a country where there are (like in India) many problems for minorities.

Sikhs find it very easy to connect with Pakistani Punjabis because of a common Language and common Culture. Since Pakistani Punjabis form more than 50% of Pakistani Population, sikhs feel quite at home in Pakistan. Punjab should have never been Bifurcated and neither should have Bengal been broken into West and East Bengal. The culture and language is the biggest unifying force and they should have recognized that at the time of Partition.

i think north korea and south korea also speak same language also russia ukraine and belarus. if u have not read history muslims asked for a separate land and they asked it for muslims only not sikhs, they didnt say who ever speaks urdu or punjabi can come with us. ur a funny guy. all kashmiris speak same language lets form a big jammu and kashmir for the sake of language.

and yes my name is karan singh and i am a son of a sardar aka singh. didnt find it easy to connect at all instead most pakistanis look at us like a victim of hindus and try to show false sympathy to us but they dont know we r leading hindus in india:azn:. :)

Hmmm there is no salvation for minorities in nonsecular countries ...although some here are champions of minority upliftment in other countries

Are you having a Brain Fart moment again. How can a woman be kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam ? You cannot be converted unless you are sincere.

Ask Rinkle Kumari.. Tell the kidnapers to let her speak freely to media/her parents without standing on her head and feeding her all the crap and you will know..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom