What's new

Future for Khalistan and emergence of Sikhism at cost of Hinduism in Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is very thin line between being delusional and being optimistic. Many people already crossed the line in the forum.

bro please edit your post most of us here respect that great Lady.
Most of the people from Punjab don't share that feeling.
And people posting Gill's picture should feel the pain of having your three relatives killed in a fake encounter on the orders of that doucheb@g just because you are a baptized Sikh.

sorry mate, as a Panjabi he is right, She messed prety bad in Panjab.

loll i am a punjabi jatt sikh. yes those bastards killed us and sometimes when i watch some videos abt 1984 i feel like kicking some hindu ***. but we sikhs are very loyal. India as a country is more important and beloved to us than stupid hindus. no breaks india. NOONE EVER BREAKS INDIA. if anyone tries to sikhs will be the first ones to slaughter them and ur army should know it very well after 3 wars. a sikh sits on the biggest chair of the country.
Sorry for what happend in 1984, but it was not the mistakes of HINDUS, but was that of one self ritious lady and she deserved her fate for what she did to the Golden Temple.

who killed your soldiers in Pak- Afghan Border? India?
who was passing the Balochistan bill in the parliament? India??
Who carries out drone attacks on Pakistan's soil? India?
Who speaks of putting sanctions on Pakistan? India?
Who came inside your territory and Killed Osama, insulting your sovereignty? India??
Which country Raymond Davis belong to? India??

and you say India interferes in Pakistan. LOL, what a joke!!! Hats off to you!

Aryan bhai sab, I was expecting a reply for the above post, no offence, but I hope now you'll understand that we are not the enemy but your own policy makers and ISI that shoke hands with the wrong team.

loll India as a country is more important and beloved to us than stupid hindus. no breaks india. NOONE EVER BREAKS INDIA. if anyone tries to sikhs will be the first ones to slaughter them and ur army should know it very well after 3 wars. a sikh sits on the biggest chair of the country.
Reaspect BRO , we will stand with you ,shoulder to shoulder when they come

I wonder where this Pakistani love for the Sikhs was when they murdered thousands(or millions?) of sikhs in 1947.

Now I'm not saying that the Sikhs didn't kill the Muslims. But
if there was so much love between the Sikhs and the Muslims of Pakistan, most of the Sikhs in Pakistan would not have had to flee their homes upon hearing the call of 'Nara-e-Takbeer...

If there were indeed so much love between the Sikhs and the Muslims, the Sikhs would have chosen to stay in Pakistan rather than in India in 1947.

Facts speak for themselves.

Like we say in Hindi, haath kangan ko aarsi kya...

She played a historic role in 1971, but she was a deeply flawed person.

We have paid a heavy price for her incompetence and corruption.

However two points to be clarified are that she never had any animosity against Sikhs as such. Secondly, the riots were the work of the Congress party, which hardly represents the Hindus. One of the prime suspects, Jagdish Tytler, is a Christian.

:rofl: Such a deillusional you are.. Just look wat Khalistanis own Website says.
Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

180px-Khalistanflag.png

Khālistān (Punjabi: ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ) (lit. "pure-land") is the name given to the proposed nation-state encompassing the present Indian state of Punjab and all Punjabi-speaking areas around its borders. A movement for Khalistan was precipitated when the Indian Army attacked the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) in June 1984. The attack, which had been planned several months beforehand was carried out during one of the most important anniversaries in the Sikh calendar. The army's refusal to allow the many Sikhs who had gathered at the Harmandir Sahib, in the days shortly before the anniversary on the 16 of June (when Sikhs commemorate the martyrdom of their first martyr, the fifth Guru, Guru Arjan Devs) resulted in an extremely high number of Sikh casualties.[1] The army operation was followed by wholesale killings of Sikh males between the ages of 15 and 35 in Punjab’s villages
Read More Khalistan - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

Does it means pakistani punjab + Lahore will be part of Khalistan :woot: :woot:

As u yourself have posted that it will cover the punjabi speaking areas around its border :woot:

It has always been Hindu + Sikhs vs Muslims.

Why has it never been Hindus vs Sikhs +Muslims if there was so much love for Sikhs in the hearts of Pakistani Muslims?

i dont think sikhs have the capacity to make indian punjab as an independent country.

if they could they would have done it long time ago

A excerpt from Khushwant Singh's article:
Sikhs contribute:
33% of total income tax
67% of total charities
45% of the Indian Army
59,000 plus Gurudwaras serve langar, free of charge, to over 60 lakh people every day!
And all this when Sikhs form only 1.4% of the Indian population.

Sikhs are the pride of India and we don't need to explain it to anybody.

So what....?????It good to be getting converted from Hinduism to Sikhism rather than your family members like daughters and sisters kidnapped and forced to converted to Islam.......What more can they do???

They are lower caste Hindus otherwise they could look for protection to India, but unfortunately they have it no better there and would have to convert to Christianity anyway......

loll i am a punjabi jatt sikh. yes those bastards killed us and sometimes when i watch some videos abt 1984 i feel like kicking some hindu ***. but we sikhs are very loyal. India as a country is more important and beloved to us than stupid hindus. no breaks india. NOONE EVER BREAKS INDIA. if anyone tries to sikhs will be the first ones to slaughter them and ur army should know it very well after 3 wars. a sikh sits on the biggest chair of the country.

Reaspect BRO , we will stand with you ,shoulder to shoulder when they come

And many more, not shoulder to shoulder, but in front of your shoulders, so that your shoulder don't get hurt..!! :cheers:

indian-flag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom