What's new

Future for Khalistan and emergence of Sikhism at cost of Hinduism in Pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when and until India stops interfering in Pakistan we must ask ISI to support all insurgencies in India.

and ISI is good for us. Long live ISI

who killed your soldiers in Pak- Afghan Border? India?
who was passing the Balochistan bill in the parliament? India??
Who carries out drone attacks on Pakistan's soil? India?
Who speaks of putting sanctions on Pakistan? India?
Who came inside your territory and Killed Osama, insulting your sovereignty? India??
Which country Raymond Davis belong to? India??

and you say India interferes in Pakistan. LOL, what a joke!!! Hats off to you!

Khalistan is a foregone conclusion and the best thing is the people who quashed it were also jatts.

Well, it is not really much of a difference to be seen. Changing a perception within Dharmic faiths is certainly not a problem. Don't see how Khalistanis are going to last with that.

So much for "religion".

Ummm I also call upon all Indian friends to help us and make New Delhi capital of Pakistan, Im sure thats a really good idea, Indian punjab has already got its capital, so its capital is already
Chandigarh. Khalistan will get my vote and so will Indian occupied Kashmir should also get a referendum for independence.

Good joke. Now save what is left of you.

the funny thing most of the people supporting Khalistan nowadays are Pakistanis no matter how hard you try you can't revive something when it is dead RAW/IB and the Punjab police wiped out the separatist groups leaders many of them were killed in fake encounters

the Khalistan movement is an example of the states victory against an immoral movement caused simply by apathy from the central gov't (mainly during Indira Gandhi's time) however since that Randi died Punjab has flourished as India's best state with the lowest poverty levels (6% of population living in poverty) and has the best infrastructure as well.

the funny thing most of the people supporting Khalistan nowadays are Pakistanis no matter how hard you try you can't revive something when it is dead RAW/IB and the Punjab police wiped out the separatist groups leaders many of them were killed in fake encounters

the Khalistan movement is an example of the states victory against an immoral movement caused simply by apathy from the central gov't (mainly during Indira Gandhi's time) however since that Randi died Punjab has flourished as India's best state with the lowest poverty levels (6% of population living in poverty) and has the best infrastructure as well.

dude plz erase that word

bro please edit your post most of us here respect that great Lady.

you should be ashamed of yourself that women put down democracy in our country and alienated/repressed a ethnic group for her personal interests she expanded license raj which saw the economy further weaken she was no better than her bastard father in fact she was worse

sidhu veer you are out of your mind i cannot change your perceptions but this feeling of hatred will lead you nowhere.
more importantly you should show some respect for a public figure.

7076638.cms

Kanwar Pal Singh Gill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

maybe this man can answer you people in a better way:azn:

Sikhs are the only Religious group without a country of their own. They deserve their own country, Khalistan.

Long Live Pakistan-Khalistan Friendship :pakistan:

okk lets make a country for my sikh brothers. the capital will be lahore.

okk lets make a country for my sikh brothers. the capital will be lahore.
:rofl: Such a deillusional you are.. Just look wat Khalistanis own Website says.
Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

180px-Khalistanflag.png

Khālistān (Punjabi: ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ) (lit. "pure-land") is the name given to the proposed nation-state encompassing the present Indian state of Punjab and all Punjabi-speaking areas around its borders. A movement for Khalistan was precipitated when the Indian Army attacked the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) in June 1984. The attack, which had been planned several months beforehand was carried out during one of the most important anniversaries in the Sikh calendar. The army's refusal to allow the many Sikhs who had gathered at the Harmandir Sahib, in the days shortly before the anniversary on the 16 of June (when Sikhs commemorate the martyrdom of their first martyr, the fifth Guru, Guru Arjan Devs) resulted in an extremely high number of Sikh casualties.[1] The army operation was followed by wholesale killings of Sikh males between the ages of 15 and 35 in Punjab’s villages
Read More Khalistan - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

:rofl: Such a deillusional you are.. Just look wat Khalistanis own Website says.
Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

180px-Khalistanflag.png

Khālistān (Punjabi: ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ) (lit. "pure-land") is the name given to the proposed nation-state encompassing the present Indian state of Punjab and all Punjabi-speaking areas around its borders. A movement for Khalistan was precipitated when the Indian Army attacked the Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) in June 1984. The attack, which had been planned several months beforehand was carried out during one of the most important anniversaries in the Sikh calendar. The army's refusal to allow the many Sikhs who had gathered at the Harmandir Sahib, in the days shortly before the anniversary on the 16 of June (when Sikhs commemorate the martyrdom of their first martyr, the fifth Guru, Guru Arjan Devs) resulted in an extremely high number of Sikh casualties.[1] The army operation was followed by wholesale killings of Sikh males between the ages of 15 and 35 in Punjab’s villages
Read More Khalistan - SikhiWiki, free Sikh encyclopedia.

loll i am a punjabi jatt sikh. yes those bastards killed us and sometimes when i watch some videos abt 1984 i feel like kicking some hindu ***. but we sikhs are very loyal. India as a country is more important and beloved to us than stupid hindus. no breaks india. NOONE EVER BREAKS INDIA. if anyone tries to sikhs will be the first ones to slaughter them and ur army should know it very well after 3 wars. a sikh sits on the biggest chair of the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom