What's new

future dog fights :D

I'm sorry storm force mki/mig35 r not in the league of F-22 no match...
Mig-35 is basically upgraded mig29 not best its upgraded to 4th gen that too can't match up to rafale/ef-2000/F-22/F-35.

Stealth tech means the USA fighters and their allies like Israel and UK will reign supreme until they meet their match. (probably the pak fa fgfa)

Its a testimoney to SU30MKI & RAFAEL & mig35 that they are considered BEST of any potential threat to F22 TODAY.

I also like the sound of TVC be it on F22 or SU30MKI AND THE huge advantage it gives in tighter rolls turns etc. in dog fights. SU30MKI is considered a formidable dog fighter due its TVC advantage.

Personally i cant wait until India/Russia unveil the PAK FA in the next few months.

A few months!.....................Now thats something new......any major breakthrough?.....Russians are promising to Fly PAK FA every year since......2000 I guess.

Hasnain.

PAK FA is the only likely competetion to both JSF & F22 in the forceeable future.

The single biggest reason being HISTORICALLY only the Russians have the 3 D tvc engine tech and experience of building super agile fighters like mi29/35 su30 ETC.

The chinease cant even build a basic engine yet or AESA radar and are decades behind west/RUSSIA.

Europeans are all buying the JSF F35

F22 does look incredible though. i doubt the PAK FA will come close.

If the indo/russians spend enuf dollars and india instals some hitech western tech eg israeli it may go somwhere between TYPHOON/RAFAEL AND F35 ie in the middle me thinks.

Please stop producing nonsensical comments like this.

I even go liitle beyond than what i stated before!!!
Stealth is only good for countries like iraq, vietnam, Afghanistan etc.
Remember, F22 will never be invisible in Pakistan air space, will it be shot down or not is another story.

About SU30MKI......last time when it enter Pakistan air space it was locked by Pakistani mirage within seconds and Pakistan sent the photos via US.
Today, InAF is the matter of concern for indian war mongrers.
Infact, after that incident InAF have refused to go to war with Pakistan until they get 5th generation fighters.

Any how the subject matter is about future wars and i don't know why SU30 is being discussed which was once developed in distant past. honestly, the technology from 90's will be rosted by next generation fighters.
For future wars we should talk about new fighters.
indian members should talk of their future MRCA if it has been ordered other wise they can bring in LCA blk 2. we have already been shown one scare picture.

If the indo/russians spend enuf dollars and india instals some hitech western tech eg israeli it may go somwhere between TYPHOON/RAFAEL AND F35 ie in the middle me thinks.
Pakistan can make 6th generation fighter with the same amount of dollars indian spent on LCA and no Israel help.

BTW......I'm glad to see at least indian members are getting sensible. Just two year ago LCA blk 1 use to hold same position which you just described for PAKFA!!

Last edited:
Remember, F22 will never be invisible in Pakistan air space, will it be shot down or not is another story.

About SU30MKI......last time when it enter Pakistan air space it was locked by Pakistani mirage within seconds and Pakistan sent the photos via US.
Infact, after that incident InAF have refused to go to war with Pakistan until they get 5th generation fighters.

Any how the subject matter is about future wars and i don't know why SU30 is being discussed which was once developed in distant past. honestly, the technology from 90's will be rosted by next generation fighters.
indian members should talk of their future MRCA if it has been ordered other wise they can bring in LCA blk 2. we have already been shown one scare picture.

Digressing a little bit from dog fights to highlight a perception gap. Unlike in Pakistan where military pretty much is the last word in most decisions, in India, the military services have no say in deciding to go or not go to war. The military services are a tool available to the democratically elected civilian govt to be used as seen fit. Hence the comment about InAF refusing to go to war is immaterial.

cheers

Pakistan can make 6th generation fighter with the same amount of dollars indian spent on LCA and no Israel help.

BTW......I'm glad to see at least indian members are getting sensible. Just two year ago LCA blk 1 use to hold same position which you just described for PAKFA!! :(

Yes sure :) BTW i forget the name of the fighter aircraft Pakistan developed with out any out side help..care to tell me?

Batman can you give me a credible link about the bolded part or is it just another Zaid Hameed like rant of yours?

Yes sure :) BTW i forget the name of the fighter aircraft Pakistan developed with out any out side help..care to tell me?
We didn't because we didn't had full 500million required for independent development. now back to future........dog fights.

BATMAN;612633]
Pakistan can make 6th generation fighter with the same amount of dollars indian spent on LCA and no Israel help.!!

Sir! you are a senior member and i expected a more mature and meaningful reply from you. Are you talking about the 6th generation fighter aircraft which even US doesn't have? Mr. Obama will surely fund Pakistan to develop one if he reads your post. This is no way to mean sarcastic but you are just making a joke of yourself. China has a lot of money, you may ask them, that would help also having a 6th generation plane.

Yes it has to be without Israeli help. Do you expect them to help you?

Last edited:
BATMAN;612626]

I even go liitle beyond than what i stated before!!!Stealth is only good for countries like iraq, vietnam, Afghanistan etc.

Why? Does pakistan has radar so strong that can detect F-22?

Source Please for this baseless comment to malign MKI?

This has already been answered by one of the members, IAF is not an authorised organisation which has the power to agree or deny to go for war. It takes order from the Govt Of India.

Ya we are insane to order more 50. Lol!! what did you smoke buddy?

And what will you talk about? Your 6th generation fighter aircraft?

Sir! you are a senior member and i expected a more mature and meaningful reply from you. Are you talking about the 6th generation fighter aircraft which even US doesn't have? Mr. Obama will surely fund Pakistan to develop one if he reads your post. This is no way to mean sarcastic but you are just making a joke of yourself. China has a lot of money, you may ask them, that would help also having a 6th generation plane.
Holy cow!!!!! Ok after your compliments..... i come down to 5.5 do we have a deal?
don't get too serious... its a joke.
Obama already have invisible a/c (ask Taliban) he rather spent the money on health programme. ;)

@ Kinshuk... please... i can't help you.

@ Kinshuk... please... i can't help you.

I am sane enough to help myself.

lol! I had asked you a few logical questions which you didn't care to answer. That's fine with me as I already know it.

Though don't pretend now even that was an attempted joke. sorry if i hurt your feelings. :pakistan::tup:

You are correct...On being sillier. Ultimately, we all live in our own worlds, whether those worlds includes elements from reality or not is a question for mental health professionals. The F-22 was designed in full compliance with the laws of physics. In trying to explain to us how Pakistan could detect the F-22, try not to violate those laws.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom