What's new

future dog fights :D

zagahaga

BANNED
Reaction score

le the debate FOLLOW ...

su-35 will the be really infearior to f-22 raptors.
and mig-29 OVT (mig-35) to f-22
or indian russian will make such a radar that can counter f-22 stealth and how can pak-fa vs f-22 if they boath in a dog fight are invisabel on radar

Last edited by a moderator:
THeir GDP is more than 10 trillion

I think they got it covered

Correction 10 Trillion in debt not free from debt untill 2045 , unless ww4 breaks out

Compare to Pakista who have only 40 odd billions , they owe

10,000,000,000,000 (Hope I had enough zeros in that number) ...

If china says no to bailing out US banks all the banks will go down under in 10 days , and there will be no more funds to run country

Correction 10 Trillion in debt not free from debt untill 2045 , unless ww4 breaks out

Compare to Pakista who have only 40 odd billions , they owe

10,000,000,000,000 (Hope I had enough zeros in that number) ...

If china says no to bailing out US banks all the banks will go down under in 10 days , and there will be no more funds to run country

It seems like many Pakistanis are unable to grasp the reality of the US-China relationship. China holds ~$2 trillion of currency reserves, out of a GDP of ~$4 trillion. That's 50% of the value of their GDP.

The US GDP, on the other hand, is ~14 trillion. If China starts acting tough tomorrow, all the US has to do is start printing more money. That would make the value of the US$ fall, and guess who would be the hardest hit country? The US? Lol, no, it would be China.

The value of their economy and currency would tumble overnight, and guess what, $4 trillion is closer to 0 than $14 trillion is. :D

The situation is more akin to a small bank in which Bill Gates has a chequing account. If the value of Bill Gates' personal worth falls, it may hurt him a little, but it would definitely sink the bank!

It seems like many Pakistanis are unable to grasp the reality of the US-China relationship. China holds ~$2 trillion of currency reserves, out of a GDP of ~$4 trillion. That's 50% of the value of their GDP.

The US GDP, on the other hand, is ~14 trillion. If China starts acting tough tomorrow, all the US has to do is start printing more money. That would make the value of the US$ fall, and guess who would be the hardest hit country? The US? Lol, no, it would be China.

The value of their economy and currency would tumble overnight, and guess what, $4 trillion is closer to 0 than $14 trillion is. :D

The situation is more akin to a small bank in which Bill Gates has a chequing account. If the value of Bill Gates' personal worth falls, it may hurt him a little, but it would definitely sink the bank!

ill agree that china wuldnt just stop funding the us overnight it would hurt they alot, but what i disagree on is that if the usa decides to print so much dollars that it renders chinese holdings useless the hardest hit would not be the chinese(it would cause immense problem though) we are talking about amounts needed that would cause hyper inflation ie Zimbabwe, post war Germany. and as the worlds reserve currency overnight u can kiss good bye to the worlds economy with the economy down the drain and everyone broke we're all screwed more or less equally in the end(save the few nations that are already poor right now as they do not engage much in world trade)

1、chinese currency reserves=dollar+EUR+yen+Gold

2、2009 chinese GDP= $4.9 trillion

3、Depreciation of the dollar = U.S. suicides

1、chinese currency reserves=dollar+EUR+yen+Gold

2、2009 chinese GDP= $4.9 trillion

3、Depreciation of the dollar = U.S. suicides

Understand economics before jumping up and down......

China buys US treasury bonds from the money it earns from Export to US market.....all that US has to Do is print some more dollars and buy those treasury bills from China.....this will bring Dollar down in comparison to Chinese Yuan......so the Chinese exports will become expensive ...and US will start importing from countries which have week currency...or it will start manufacturing inside America...
thus bursting Chinese export oriented economy.....into overcapacity and a huge workforce to feed with less orders.......

Why do you think Chinese leaders are fighting hard to stop Yuan from appreciating..... if Yuan appreciates....exports in dollars also come down....

Learn before you .....you know what....

Now repeat after me .....Depreciation of Dollar against Yuan= Trouble for Chinese economy...which is export dependent.

After seeing all this performance in my opinion the only sure way to get rid of rapters . Is to have an extensive spying network.And I am not talking about few spy here and there.The Enemy which wants to knock raptor knock out must systematically infiltrate every section of USAF.And then either disable or destroy raptors on the ground.

Understand economics before jumping up and down......

China buys US treasury bonds from the money it earns from Export to US market.....all that US has to Do is print some more dollars and buy those treasury bills from China.....this will bring Dollar down in comparison to Chinese Yuan......so the Chinese exports will become expensive ...and US will start importing from countries which have week currency...or it will start manufacturing inside America...
thus bursting Chinese export oriented economy.....into overcapacity and a huge workforce to feed with less orders.......

Why do you think Chinese leaders are fighting hard to stop Yuan from appreciating..... if Yuan appreciates....exports in dollars also come down....

Learn before you .....you know what....

Now repeat after me .....Depreciation of Dollar against Yuan= Trouble for Chinese economy...which is export dependent.

1、it's called "USD volatility“

2、please tell me the relationship between dollars and euros?

3、RMB appreciation can solve America's economic problems?

4、china use dollars buy India's iron ore everyday

5、Internationalization of the yuan has already begun

6、No country can force the appreciation of yuan,

1、it's called "USD volatility“

In think I know what it is called.....what has this to do with your previous statement and my reply to it...

2、please tell me the relationship between dollars and euros?
How is this relevant to the discussion here...if you wish to know ...start a new thread and we can discuss it there.

3、RMB appreciation can solve America's economic problems?

No ...but it can for sure creat problems for Manufacturing Export oriented Chinese economy...

4、china use dollars buy India's iron ore everyday

So what does it have to do with US china comparison.

5、Internationalization of the yuan has already begun

Any currency that can be pegged against another is internationalized... already....

6、No country can force the appreciation of yuan,

Its not the countries ..its the International markets that can force appreciation of Yuan.

I thought this thread was related to the future of "Dog-Fights" ...
turns out it is about "fighting dogs"

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD

Regards,
Sapper

Back
Top Bottom