What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't think Turks are Iranian. I think Iranians are Iranian... Oh and ofcourse Kurds aswell... Beji Kurdistan!!!

PS he posts a lot in Turkish, not just one or two words, ask your other buddies here, its well known he is Azari.

I got like 20 Azaris on my facebook alone that will curse your entire family for even insinuating that Azaris should join Aliyevbaijan/Turkey!

Beji Kurdistan? Really? You don't even know its written as ''Biji''? He doesn't post in Turkish, he can't even speak or write Turkish... Even a 5 years old is better than him and he racily attacks his own alleged nationality and you believe that he is a Turk? And you find yourself the right to post on science thread. Funny...

And I didn't said I want South Azerbaijan should join Turkey or Azerbaijan, I said there are many groups that wants it. I think you should read more carefully next time hun :)

Yes:D

Now if we can reach a similar consensus on Sultan Aliyev and the Republic of Azerbaboonia, that would be ideal.

Watch your words carefully Armenian, I wouldn't call other nations monkey when I was a part of nation that is famous for being hairy....

Beji Kurdistan? Really? You don't even know its written as ''Biji''? He doesn't post in Turkish, he can't even speak or write Turkish... Even a 5 years old is better than him and he racily attacks his own alleged nationality and you believe that he is a Turk? And you find yourself the right to post on science thread. Funny...

And I didn't said I want South Azerbaijan should join Turkey or Azerbaijan, I said there are many groups that wants it. I think you should read more carefully next time hun :)

Watch your words carefully Armenian, I wouldn't call other nations monkey when I was a part of nation that is famous for being hairy....

It depends on which dialect of Kurdish you speak... In some it is written Beji like in this video:

Also I don't understand what you said about Science thread... Please try explaining again, in English preferably :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on which dialect of Kurdish you speak... In some it is written Beji like in this video:

Nope, it is written as Biji in modern Kurdish language and by majority of Kurds.

I knew you wouldn't understand hun, nothing to worry about there. I believe you have no business in a science thread as a person who thinks a guy who racilly attacks Turks is a Turk and a person who thinks that the Turks who ruled Iran for 1000 years are Iranic people. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, it is written as Biji in modern Kurdish language and by majority of Kurds.

Lol you really like talking about something you have no clue on... Kurdish is traditionally written in Perso-Arabic script. Just recently it has been transliterated into Latin (mainly in Turkish occupied lands)... So depending on local dialect, you can pronounce it as e or i...

But then again continue believing what you want... But just to make you happy: Biji Kurdistan!!!

Lol you really like talking about something you have no clue on... Kurdish is traditionally written in Perso-Arabic script. Just recently it has been transliterated into Latin (mainly in Turkish occupied lands)... So depending on local dialect, you can pronounce it as e or i...

But then again continue believing what you want... But just to make you happy: Biji Kurdistan!!!

Thanks hun, I always loved educating ignorants. It is a good feeling that I enjoyso much, so lets continue your education, now tell me which nation ruled Iran for 1000 years andwe can continue other subjects tommorow.

Thanks hun, I always loved educating ignorants. It is a good feeling that I enjoyso much, so lets continue your education, now tell me which nation ruled Iran for 1000 years andwe can continue other subjects tommorow.

Iranians ruled Iran over past 1000 years... Same Iranians that enjoyed killing Ottomans like your ancestors hun :D

What are you talking about? Al those Turks were culturally Persians. They spread the Persian culture in Central-Asia and died while defending Iran's interests. You might had the military advantage, but we ruled you Turks intellectually more than 1000 years. We thought you guys how to think and what to feel. Thats a better achievement than conquering lands. We dominate you guys mentality!

What are you talking about? Al those Turks were culturally Persians. They spread the Persian culture in Central-Asia and died while defending Iran's interests. You might had the military advantage, but we ruled you Turks intellectually more than 1000 years. We thought you guys how to think. Thats a better achievement than conquering lands and what to feel. We dominate you guys mentality!

They may have been Turkic... But they weren't Turks and hated Ottomans... Being Turkic is not same as being Turk...

Also Turks in Iran are scattered across the country, all over. So it will be hard to separate even if they wanted to as there are Persian areas inter lapping with Turkic ones.

Oh here we go we get Iranian trolls again, I want no arrogant nationalism doesn't matter from which side its coming.

Why you guys simply insult each other so we can get rid of unnecessary people here ?

What are you talking about? Al those Turks were culturally Persians. They spread the Persian culture in Central-Asia and died while defending Iran's interests. You might had the military advantage, but we ruled you Turks intellectually more than 1000 years. We thought you guys how to think and what to feel. Thats a better achievement than conquering lands. We dominate you guys mentality!

Oh stop it you :) I fear the day you are going to start calling every human being Persian culturely. Accept the reality and move on. Persians in Iran took the power in 1925 and until that day, Turks ruled Iran, hell Iran is shia majority country because of Turks. Your mullahs should thank us for making you shia.

Iranians ruled Iran over past 1000 years... Same Iranians that enjoyed killing Ottomans like your ancestors hun :D

Really? Do they teach you that Turks were Iranians? Oh and my Ottoman ancestors dominated against my other ancestors in battles :)

Both Ottomans and Turks of Iran are my ancestors so I think we should consider it more of a family fight to decide which one will dominate muslim world and rule others :)

They may have been Turkic... But they weren't Turks and hated Ottomans... Being Turkic is not same as being Turk...

Also Turks in Iran are scattered across the country, all over. So it will be hard to separate even if they wanted to as there are Persian areas inter lapping with Turkish ones.

Indeed. Besides that, only the rulers were Turkic. Most government officials in those empires were Persians and the country was governed by a Persian bureaucratic model. So those empires weren't that Turkic.

Btw, If I'm right my grandmother even claimed that she was part Qashqai.

Oh stop it you :) I fear the day you are going to start calling every human being Persian culturely. Accept the reality and move on. Persians in Iran took the power in 1925 and until that day, Turks ruled Iran, hell Iran is shia majority country because of Turks. Your mullahs should thank us for making you shia.

Really? Do they teach you that Turks were Iranians? Oh and my Ottoman ancestors dominated against my other ancestors in battles :)

Both Ottomans and Turks of Iran are my ancestors so I think we should consider it more of a family fight to decide which one will dominate muslim world and rule others :)

Actually Iran continued to be ruled by Azaris after 1925... Reza Khan (first Pahlavi king) was half Azari, his wife was full Azari from Ayromlu clan of caucusus... So the next king Mohammad Reza Pahlavi was 3/4 Azari, he also married a full Azari woman (Fara Diba), so his kids where pretty much 100% Azari. Yet they still called themselves Shahs of Iran and spoke Persian and where very patriotic...

Same as all our Turkic kings have been for past 1000 years... Is my lesson for today over now? :cheers:

Every savage can conquer lands. Just look at the Mongols. A intellectual achievement is far more difficult. E.J.W. Gibb:

Attained a very considerable degree of culture, thanks entirely to Persian tutorage. About the middle of the eleventh century they [that is, the Saljuqs] had overrun Persia, when, as so often happened, the Barbarian conquerors adopted the culture of their civilized subjects. Rapidly the Seljuq Turks pushed their conquest westward, ever carrying with them Persian culture...o, when some hundred and fifty years later Sulayman's son [the leader of the Ottomans]... penetrated into Asia Minor, they [the Ottomans] found that although Seljuq Turkish was the everyday speech of the people, Persian was the language of the court, while Persian literature and Persian culture reigned supreme. It is to the Seljuqs with whom they were thus fused, that the Ottomans, strictly so called, owe their literary education; this therefore was of necessity Persian as the Seljuqs knew no other. The Turks were not content with learning from the Persians how to express thought; they went to them to learn what to think and in what way to think. In practical matters, in the affairs of everyday life and in the business of government, they preferred their own ideas; but in the sphere of science and literature they went to school with the Persian, intent not merely on acquiring his method, but on entering into his spirit, thinking his thought and feeling his feelings. And in this school they continued so long as there was a master to teach them; for the step thus taken at the outset developed into a practice; it became the rule with the Turkish poets to look ever Persia-ward for guidance and to follow whatever fashion might prevail there. Thus it comes about that for centuries Ottoman poetry continued to reflect as in a glass the several phases through which that of Persia passed...o the first Ottoman poets, and their successors through many a generation, strove with all their strength to write what is little else than Persian poetry in Turkish words. But such was not consciously their aim; of national feeling in poetry they dreamed not; poetry was to them one and indivisible, the language in which it was written merely an unimportant accident.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persianate_society#Ottomans

Indeed. Besides that, only the rulers were Turkic. Most government officials in those empires were Persians and the country was governed by a Persian bureaucratic model. So those empires weren't that Turkic.

Btw, If I'm right my grandmother even claimed that she was part Qashqai.

Bro pretty much half of my province of Gilan is Azeri... The most welcoming people you will meet... But don't cross them, they will beat your *** down if they think you did them wrong :D

Surenas

We discuissed it before but you're still arrogant as much as you were before !

I write to some mods, I was thinking these flame wars ended and we got the peace but take a look at the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom