What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
armenians are the rudest people i have met. They want to impose their own deluded will on people. I got in a fight with one and almost punched his teeth out.

armenians are the rudest people i have met. They want to impose their own deluded will on people. I got in a fight with one and almost punched his teeth out.

But you didn't, because he probably put you in the hospital first.

You probably don't want to here this, but that hate stems from Genocide denial. But again, for the purposes of keeping away the Kemalheads.....

OK, I agree 40% of the resentment 'may' have been justified. However, rest 60% was just pure blind-sidedness. I mean think about it, what has poor iskender-kebap done to them? :D

Kanka, there are deluded people all over the planet. Have you met the ones from Eastern / South Eastern Turkey?

what has poor iskender-kebap done to them? :D

Meh, we Armenians prefer khorovatz (shashliq).

Also, because of people like atatwolf here, Armenians have reservations about Turks.

Kanka, there are deluded people all over the planet. Have you met the ones from Eastern / South Eastern Turkey?

wtf....Kurds are awesome!

wtf....Kurds are awesome!
Actually, they're not. You haven't dealt with them. Besides, I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about Arabs who have been integrated into the local 'geographical' populace.

Actually, they're not. You haven't dealt with them. Besides, I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about Arabs who have been integrated into the local 'geographical' populace.

There are plenty of Kurds and Arabs here in Russia...I had no idea there were Arabs in SouthEast Turkey....are you talking about Hatay Province?...because SE makes be think Diyarbakir, Van, Batman....

There are plenty of Kurds and Arabs here in Russia...I had no idea there were Arabs in SouthEast Turkey....are you talking about Hatay Province?...because SE makes be think Diyarbakir, Van, Batman....
Man they are all over the place :( The Kurds in Russia, don't know how they are there, but I heave dealt with them in my military service :) Not a pleasant experience!

No, I only met the nice ones. Our family is friends with many Kurds and some of them even adore Ataturk.

Kurds are great people that have just been heavily mistreated...
Maybe you should take them back then? Because it were the Persians who sent the Kurds to Turkey because they didn't like them.

No, I only met the nice ones. Our family is friends with many Kurds and some of them even adore Ataturk.

Man, I had only bad experience. I don't summarily hate any ethnicity or nationality. The problem is my experience was VERY VERY bad. So, I'll keep it till I meet the nice ones!

Edit: I did meet some very nice Armenians, though! So I'm 50/50 on them - Just like my views, regarding my own country-mates.

Man they are all over the place :( The Kurds in Russia, don't know how they are there, but I heave dealt with them in my military service :) Not a pleasant experience!
Tell me about the experience?

Hey, I just came back from my service in Armenia! (Well, a year ago anyway).

It's unfortunate that you didn't like the Kurds. There were some Yazidis (something like Christian Kurds) that I served with. We are good friends now.

Some of them even adore Ataturk.

....that's weird.

Maybe you should take them back then? Because it were the Persians who sent the Kurds to Turkey because they didn't like them.

Nice knowledge you got, seriously hats off to your teacher :tup: FYI Kurds have always inhabited the region they live in now. Its you Turks that recently moved to Anatolia (pas 1000 years).

And it amazes me how Turks always claim Kurds love Turkey and Ataturk... Never in my life have I met a Kurd like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom