What's new

Further cuts to defense expenditures

Not quite so.

Pakistan Army has contributed Rs 28 billion in FY-2020/21.
DHA provided Rs 20 billion in taxes in last 5 years.
NLC has paid Rs. 6 billion in taxes in the last five years.

Fauji Foundation contribution reached Rs 1 Billion revenue per annum besides the funds incurred on own welfare drive upto Rs. 10 billion. The overall employees ratio in Fauji Foundation is 3,989 ex-service men and 22,652 civilians which makes 79 percent of civilian employees. In last 5 years, Fauji Foundation paid Rs 5 Trillion in taxes and levies.

Army welfare organizations contributed around Rs. 156 billion as taxes per annum which is equivalent to approximately 26 percent of Army’s budget.

Read the above post. I hope your peanut of a brain can digest that.

DHA collect its taxes from its residents, yet its performance in karachi is poorer than other civil administrations of city.
NLC also is a freight company that does business.
Fauji foundation main source funds was and military budget and now are corporate businesses, any reason why military budget has never been audited?

Can you name any country whose military does corporate business and whose officers are allotted plots in a real estates?

DHA collect its taxes from its residents, yet its performance in karachi is poorer than other civil administrations of city.
Fauji foundation main source funds was and military budget and now are corporate businesses, any reason why military budget has never been audited?

Can you name any country whose military does corporate business and whose officers are allotted plots in a real estates?
Now that the budget issue is cleared up, you come back with questions which already have answered the issue. You can keep going in circles.

These questions have been raised and addressed countless times on this very forum. I myself have responded to these in detailed posts so just do a basic search and you will find the answers.

No need to keep on bringing up the same old over and over.

Now that the budget issue is cleared up, you come back with questions which already have answered the issue. You can keep going in circles.

These questions have been raised and addressed countless times on this very forum. I myself have responded to these in detailed posts so just do a basic search and you will find the answers.

If you had answered and if that was corrective procedure been implemented, there would not have been problem in first place.
The problem of the country is that all of gov institution have been corrupted one way or the other. Complete reset is required which nobody wants. As everybody except the general public is beneficiary of it.
Pak army generals are more responsible for this mess than others, because they were the first one to cross their limit and still are doing it in the name of national interest. Others have just followed them. In the past people knew this but accepted it as things were manageable but now shit is hitting the floor and that's why army generals as they you use to openly say they are guardians of country's interests are openly receiving flak and they are trying to deflect it but to no avail, it is back firing very badly.

If you don't the address the "basics" you cannot solve more complex problems.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom