What's new

Fund Raising Status for Diamer Basha And Mohmand Dam

Bro, its SBP, they will update not very often I bet.
Im trying to figure out how to send money from usa to this campaign.
Do I need both account number and that IBAN #? Use Western Union or the local bank?
Once I can figure this out can advise some willing friends how to do it too.

You need the account holder name and IBAN (maybe branch as well, which you can put the state bank's address)

How can I donate? I tried from my account but both the account number & the IBN number was not found. I was trying to register my payee so I can donate a small amount every month

How can I donate? I tried from my account but both the account number & the IBN number was not found. I was trying to register my payee so I can donate a small amount every month
If you are in Pakistan you just need the account number I think. The IBAn# is if sending from overseas.

Status Update.

upload_2018-7-9_22-46-54.png

Fund Raising Status Dams
Bank: State Bank of Pakistan
Account Name: DIAMER BASHA AND MOHMAND DAM FUND-2018
Account No: 03-593-299999-001-4
IBAN: PK06SBPP0035932999990014
Total Amount: Rs. 2,547,411
(Two million five hundred forty-seven thousand four hundred eleven)
(پچیس لاکھ سینتالیس ہزار چار سو گیارہ )

http://www.supremecourt.gov.pk/web/page.asp?id=2757

dear friends kindly find here a shared page.... differents banks also operated accounts for DAM FUND by Chief Justice of paistan

Attachments

• page3.jpg
    page3.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 63
$14 Billions equivalent to Rs 1,701,700,000,000 as of now (on current dollar price). A 13 digit count in PKR.

So far, in 3-4 days amount raised is Rs. 2,547,411. 7 digit count. However momentum will be build up after the elections only.

This is a huge amount required to build these two dams and it will require atleast 7 to 8 years to get it done. So we have reasonable time to raise the money. Govt will also add substantial amount every fiscal year for the project but it will require constant donation by Pakistanis to manage the funds. Rich businessmen and their groups can contribute a lot like Mian Muhammad Mansha, Malik Riaz, Hishwani Group, Abul Razzaq Group(ARY) etc. Ordinary citizens shouldn't rush with one time donation and than forget but rather add, lets say, Rs 500 or Rs 1000 every 3rd or 4th month, in this way, funds will remain afloat and so as the national passion for the cause just like during 2005 earthquake donations.

$14 Billions equivalent to Rs 1,701,700,000,000 as of now (on current dollar price). A 13 digit count in PKR.

So far, in 3-4 days amount raised is Rs. 2,547,411. 7 digit count. However momentum will be build up after the elections only.

This is a huge amount required to build these two dams and it will require atleast 7 to 8 years to get it done. So we have reasonable time to raise the money. Govt will also add substantial amount every fiscal year for the project but it will require constant donation by Pakistanis to manage the funds. Rich businessmen and their groups can contribute a lot like Mian Muhammad Mansha, Malik Riaz, Hishwani Group, Abul Razzaq Group(ARY) etc. Ordinary citizens shouldn't rush with one time donation and than forget but rather add, lets say, Rs 500 or Rs 1000 every 3rd or 4th month, in this way, funds will remain afloat and so as the national passion for the cause just like during 2005 earthquake donations.

We don't need 14 billion at once we need it over time of 7 years

of course , that is what i said:

This is a huge amount required to build these two dams and it will require atleast 7 to 8 years to get it done. So we have reasonable time to raise the money.

We can raise material amount within a year
1) Corruption cases on nawaz i think 300 billion
2) Mushraf case amount to 100 billion
3) DHA karachi scam amounts to 200 billion
Zardari is un-estimated...If chief justice is serious he better implement the law and recover this money

of course , that is what i said:

This is a huge amount required to build these two dams and it will require atleast 7 to 8 years to get it done. So we have reasonable time to raise the money.

Cement factories use a lot of water of Pakistani rivers for free Now they will have to pay for the Dams as well this is latest. Don't worry dams are going to be made it is for sure.

Cement factories use a lot of water of Pakistani rivers for free Now they will have to pay for the Dams as well this is latest. Don't worry dams are going to be made it is for sure.

For once, I don't want world bank or Asian bank involvement in it nor Chinese funding. It will only raise loan burden later on us. Let's see how much metal this nation has on it in them when it comes to national pride, passion, cause, unity and understanding.

Mashallah People are donating yesterday it was 1.3 million now it is 2.5 mill
but still a long way to go
all PDFers are here by requested to share this info with everyone they know
upload_2018-7-10_12-24-44.png

We can raise material amount within a year
1) Corruption cases on nawaz i think 300 billion
2) Mushraf case amount to 100 billion
3) DHA karachi scam amounts to 200 billion
Zardari is un-estimated...If chief justice is serious he better implement the law and recover this money

We need to get FBR fixed. Tax collection is the key. Fixing it a great deal, if not completely, will be a game changer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom