What's new

Frustrated Americans on the AFPAK war

I think USA will still have some bases in AFG even after the pull out, where they will keep their drones just in case they need to hit some taliban or other high level targets.

a) Is there much Career Growth as a Suicide Bomber? Seems like a dead end job.

b) I am tired of babysitting these idiots! If Islam is such a peace loving religion them why are they always fighting?

c) This is to all the Men and Women in the Service : Thank-you for serving, and fighting this never ending war. God Bless you all.

d) Get the USA the fark out of Afghanistan. Let them grow their own opium for the criminal elite who have our military there to guard it's production.

e) BinLaden was not worth 10 years,4000+ lives and one trillion bucks.

f) I forgot who is the enemy, the Taliban or Karzai?

g) barry, the dog eater in chief, what a JOKE!

h) OH KABULSHIT

a) Who knew Afghanistan was a swing state?

b) The Toiletban managed to kill 7 unarmed and innocent people. There are no words to describe how ignorant the Tranny Toiletban is.

c) A typical Muslim Mothers Conversation. "Is that your son, you must be proud?" "Yes, I am." "I remember when he was just a little Jihadist, they Blow Up so fast."

d) Well, Afganistan obviously doesn't have a very effective Neighborhood Watch program...

e) Wow! They watch **** and Cross Dress. They must be some Horney Goat Humpers over there.

f) Obama's party was a blast.

Back
Top Bottom