What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Is the government showing the country look how bad the situation is b4 doing an operation when the country is ready foe an operation

Wtf is isis doing here?

Not even the other terrorist groups like them. Weirdos.
There is ISIS here in Balochistan on Eid they posted a pics of a cell in Pakistan.Guess sf caught up with them.Let me share a few pics of the cell.

You do realize that you are talking about actual human beings getting slaughtered and not some material loss !!!

Either you are a military brat trying to justify your daddy's callous inaction or you are using this jargon just to look cool where in fact you are coming off purely as an inhuman moron.

For him these are acceptable losses which happen in a war

He doesn't want to accept the fact that deaths were perfectly avoidable and only happened because of negligence of the higher ups

Ew2yraAW8AQz585.jpg
EYZz7YGXQAIyWci.jpg
EYZyPgrX0AUNTlB.jpg
download.jpg

Seems some Twitter Twats are just desperate to make the headlines and in process are getting their days and the casualties mixed up.
According to ISPR , the only causality suffered today was that of the water tanker driver who was martyred in the IED blast.
@The Eagle , kindly keep an eye on the sources of such news and when did any incident actually occurred.

Wtf is isis doing here?

Not even the other terrorist groups like them. Weirdos.

All the remaining Talis have gathered under ISIS umbrella which was done after Indian and NDS efforts in Kabul. So not those ISIS but these runaways could have been hit.

It isn't just you. Anyone who is okay with death of these soldiers is a baighairat for me. Anyone who isn't angry with current leadership for its cowardice and and laziness is a baighairat. Anyone who thinks the current leadership is working the right way in Balochistan is a baighairat

That is why I said to you in my first post. Come back and talk to us when your blood would also boil on these deaths just like us. And then we would discuss your lame questions
3 Laborer's also kidnapped.

For him these are acceptable losses which happen in a war

He doesn't want to accept the fact that deaths were perfectly avoidable and only happened because of negligence of the higher ups
But the fact remains.
There's always an assessment of own casualties in any operation. Then they are monitored in real-time. And compared with the set bars.

The ethical aspect of such judgments is another issue.

Seems some Twitter Twats are just desperate to make the headlines and in process are getting their days and the casualties mixed up.
According to ISPR , the only causality suffered today was that of the water tanker driver who was martyred in the IED blast.
@The Eagle , kindly keep an eye on the sources of such news and when did any incident actually occurred.
some casulities got carried on from end of May into June as official statement came on those in June --- plus few passed away in hospital --- but that number is 5-6 from that particular attack..

Lol. ok then genius. What's the solution? I see a lot of emotional outbursts on this thread but no real practical solutions. I don't want to hear we need Mraps and drones without laying out a clear plan on how and where we are going to get the Mraps and drones in sufficient numbers and more importantly how are we going to finance the purchases. Neither of you are serving as policy makers nor have enlisted in the FC or Army. Just a lot of frustration being expressed which is of no help to anyone.

To break this continuous attacking streak, very precise intelligence based air strikes …

Current priorities should be revisited and get revised asap…

To break this continuous attacking streak, very precise intelligence based air strikes …

Current priorities should be revisited and get revised asap…
They'll go underground after the first strikes.

Infantry will have to go in sooner or later to flush them out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom