What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Try travelling from karachi to gawadar, you will understand the terrain.

We all are not children and know what is happening around us.

I guess you enjoyed when drone strikes were done with impunity on our soil and civilians.

I don't care about the terrain

We have been fighting this war for past 2 decades now and still we are losing dozens of soldiers every month at the hands of chappal wearing, charas smoking BLA terrorists while our military leadership is busy giving approval to "dhoop ki dewar"

Have some shame. Don't defend those that are bringing disgrace to this country. Those who simply don't care about these soldiers

I have heard enough of this terrain BS and I don't want to listen to it again

Simply accept that Pakistani military leadership is either incompetent or they simply don't care

There is no other way to define these failures which may lead to "azad balochistan" becoming a reality

Our Policy of being cowards is paying off. We are loosing soldiers on daily bases and our main cities getting attacked. This policy of being cowards will lead to our destruction and humiliating defeat.

The head of policy is Bajwa the Noob

May their Shehadet be accepted....

Af-Pak isn’t like Bengal, which was conquered by 17 Turkic Akinjis (horsemen raiders) without cutting a single head off! Every square inch of this “hard country” is drenched with the blood of the fallen....

GOD doesn’t put a burden on a nation beyond its capability to bear it.....

There are two types of nations: one is sleeping, and the other one is awake. The sleeping nation finds itself enslaved when it wakes up (Ga’zi Mustafa Kemal Pasha)....

Pak is a Zinde Millet.....

I don't care about the terrain

We have been fighting this war for past 2 decades now and still we are losing dozens of soldiers every month at the hands of chappal wearing, charas smoking BLA terrorists while our military leadership is busy giving approval to "dhoop ki dewar"

Have some shame. Don't defend those that are bringing disgrace to this country. Those who simply don't care about these soldiers

I have heard enough of this terrain BS and I don't want to listen to it again

Simply accept that Pakistani military leadership is either incompetent or they simply don't care

There is no other way to define these failures which may lead to "azad balochistan" becoming a reality

I agree with you on what you said regarding being soft and leniant. And this will be our demise. We have grown too many snakes despite knowing of their foreign backing, but this is not a recent scenario has been for ages.

You are wrong on the threats we face, they are trained to operate from across the border by our neighbour under the patrnage of a super power so we cant hit them across the border. They have support from the traitors within our country, in media judiciary and political parties. Lets not underestimate them as hippies with guns. Our enemies probably spent more in training them than a regular FC soldier, and probably spend much more on traitors in media, judiciary, political parties and NGO's

Pakistan has lost the war in Balochistan. There is no other way to describe this

Either you change your military leadership and its apathy towards its own soldiers or Azad Balochistan is very much a reality

Pakistan can't continue fighting its war with such lack of interest and heart

Can you please shut the f*ck up???

We are losing dozens of soldiers and you GHQ fanboys think we are winning something. We are not winning sh!t. Whatever we won under Raheel Sharif is lost

We are not winning anything. In fact we have even stopped supporting Kashmiri militancy too

India is enjoying a free ride in Kashmir doing whatever it wants to while Pakistan is getting b!tch slapped daily in Balochistan

We have lost the war. Can't you see it?
How old are you?

I agree with you on what you said regarding being soft and leniant. And this will be our demise. We have grown too many snakes despite knowing of their foreign backing.

You are wrong on the threats we face, they are not trained to operate from across the border by our neighbour under the patrnage of a super power so we cant hit them across the border. They have support from the traitors within our country, in media judiciary and political parties. Lets not underestimate them as hippies with guns. Our enemies probably spent more in training them than a regular FC soldier.

I don't care where they are trained or what support they get from within

Pakistani leadership has completely failed to work on its failures. It simply doesn't care

Just tell me this. When was the last time you heard General Bajwa meeting Imran Khan to discuss security operation inside Balochistan and to defeat terrorists? When was the last time you heard this???

When was the last time we saw whole military leadership sitting down to discuss operations inside Balochistan and how to conduct them even more effectively

Just answer these two questions. Enough of excuses
How old are you?

Old enough to understand that Bajwa cared more about his extension than soldiers dying in Balochistan

Last edited:

Pakistani leadership has completely failed to work on its failures. It simply doesn't care

Just tell me this. When was the last time you heard General Bajwa meeting Imran Khan to discuss security operation inside Balochistan and to defeat terrorists? When was the last time you heard this???

When was the last time we saw whole military leadership sitting down to discuss operations inside Balochistan and how to conduct them even more effectively

Old enough to understand that Bajwa cared more about his extension than soldiers dying in Kashmir

Just a few days ago in ISI headquarters.

You think army and gov dont talk about Afghanistan Balochistan terrorism, their entire focus have been these issues from the start afghan dialogue.

This is a festering issue and will not end until the root cause the Indian bases and assets in Afghanjstan are neutralized, which are currently operaring under US patronage.
There is no permanent solution without taking into account the root cause.

Old enough to understand that Bajwa cared more about his extension than soldiers dying in Kashmir
You clearly aren't old enough to know the dynamics of this war and that COAS cannot be blamed for everything...

IT'S WAR. CASUALTIES WILL HAPPEN.

I wonder what you will do on this forum if a full conventional war between Pakistan and India breaks out?

We take casualties one day, and you start to scream bloody murder, cursing the leadership even though we are winning.

Or we lose a single battle out of the many we won that day, and again you start cursing.

You are an idiot.

Our military elite has become too comfortable with glamour and media coverage....of course they will lose the fight in them. Now our new moto is "BURRY THE PAST".

Let's do another song similar to "dushman kay bachon ko parhana hay" and everything will automatically fix itself.

Hang BAJWA at the earliest. If he stays till his actual retirement date, things will get too f*cked up to be fixed.

Last edited:
Just a few days ago in ISI headquarters.

You think army and gov dont talk about Afghanistan Balochistan terrorism, their entire focus have been these issues from the start afghan dialogue.

This is a festering issue and will not end until the root cause the Indian bases and assets in Afghanjstan are neutralized, which are currently operaring under US patronage.
There is no permanent solution without taking into account the root cause.

And that meeting resulted in what change in policies in Balochistan? Nothing

Our soldiers are still travelling around in Suzuki vehicles getting killed in dozens. What is the point of these meeting if strategy on ground won't be changed?
You clearly aren't old enough to know the dynamics of this war and that COAS cannot be blamed for everything...

IT'S WAR. CASUALTIES WILL HAPPEN.

I wonder what you will do on this forum if a full conventional war between Pakistan and India breaks out?

We take casualties one day, and you start to scream bloody murder, cursing the leadership even though we are winning.

Or we lose a single battle out of the many we won that day, and again you start cursing.

You are an idiot.

Jahil insan

there is a difference between dying at the border and dying deep inside own territory

Our soldiers are dying deep inside own territory and that too again and again and again with no change or urgency shown by military leadership to change that

BLA doesn't have thousands of fighters like TTP. It has limited soldiers

If it conducting such successful operations despite such low numbers then clearly military of Pakistan has lost the plot

If you are that satisfied with Pakistani military and its strategy in Balochistan then go join FC Balochistan and get killed like the rest. The guys you are defending here won't care a bit about you

Unfortunatly seniors sat in Pindi have not changed tactics. Its become a weekly occurrence reading news about several FC personnel martyred. We are waiting for the next set of FC Jawans being attacked.

Dear Allah.

Emergency rule needs to be declared ASAP. The region is teeming with these devils and our FC are just targets.
To those who can act and help you will be held to account for your lack of action, if not this world in the next.

I'm sorry how can anyone excuse this away. We have lost hundreds of our FC brothers.
By the way anyone know where these are?

1624569850755.png

Anyone? As I haven't seen them flying around or hitting anything. Apparently they are "operational".

Back
Top Bottom