What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

Anyone who has some free time, can you do a little summary of the Balochistan issue and reasons for militancy?

Except attacks have increased in frequency year on year. India takes fewer casualties in IoK as compared to us in Baluchistan at this rate we'll be back to mass shootings and mass bombings, believe me, that's how they started before as well.

indian forces are rounding up civilians and fighting unarmed people. While we are fighting hard core trained indian terrorists. its means india does not spend money on its army , they spend money elsewhere. right now we are getting a response from US through india for not giving bases.

Except attacks have increased in frequency year on year. India takes fewer casualties in IoK as compared to us in Baluchistan at this rate we'll be back to mass shootings and mass bombings, believe me, that's how they started before as well.
And you don't think our attacks on them have increased?

This is almost daily basis news now. No semblance of law and order in Balochistan.

IK should declare governors rule in Balochistan. Give full authority to a Governor, with a group of experience Baloch technocrats to runt he baloch govt. The military/FC should be given full law and authority power and should carry out major operations.

FC Balochistan should expand its special forces to a large force of 3-5k Baloch special operatives specialized in mountain warfare and the baloch language/customs. They should be specialized to deal with assymetric warfare and insurgent threats within Balochistan and across the afghan/iranian border.

The FC should be deployed in all major cities. Full military operation should be carried out in the baloch mountain ranges using fighter jets, drones, attack helis, along with FC baloch special forces.

Concurrently the govt should carry out reconciliation with even the more extremist baloch factions. I would say the more liberal/secular baloch seperatist parties could be reconciled with and bought back into main fold politics but that would be contingent upon being in a much stronger position militarilly and providing them some economic benefit in the development of balochistan.

The Baloch secularist could be allies with pakistani nationalist and islamist parties as they have done in the past. The model of how Russia dealt with the Chechnya insurgency would be perfect for us to follow. But for all this to be even put in motion the FC/Army needs to get its head on its shoulders and launch a crushing military operation within the mountain ranges/afghanistan/iran ASAP.
No need, you just need 24/7 surveillance of the empty parts of the province. I don't know how, use tethered balloons, HAPS, drones, ground based systems and whatnot. Build airbases that can handle COIN aircrafts, establish a 10-minute air-support rule.
These people are brainwashed beyond the point of no return, you can't negotiate with those who are willing to send their children to terrorist camps and then sit down and claim they were abducted.
And you don't think our attacks on them have increased?
With the little or no effect they've resulted in? No, I don't think so.

No need, you just need 24/7 surveillance of the empty parts of the province. I don't know how, use tethered balloons, HAPS, drones, ground based systems and whatnot. Build airbases that can handle COIN aircrafts, establish a 10-minute air-support rule.
These people are brainwashed beyond the point of no return, you can't negotiate with those who are willing to send their children to terrorist camps and then sit down and claim they were abducted.

With the little or no effect they've resulted in? No, I don't think so.
Well I guess it's good for you to know that not all of our IBOs or attacks on the terrorists are reported. And its for a good reason.

How many terrorists weve killed idk. But what I do know is that they have taken losses. Big losses.

Heck we took down one of the UBAs terrorist training facilities a few weeks ago

Let the talibs take over in Afghanistan. Then we will see where these guys hide.
Taliban will use these guys against us, as a leverage.
Well I guess it's good for you to know that not all of our IBOs or attacks on the terrorists are reported. And its for a good reason.

How many terrorists weve killed idk. But what I do know is that they have taken losses. Big losses.

Like I said doesn't matter when the attacks are increasing in frequency. We are running around like headless chicken in our own country.

How many more young men have to die because of the mistakes of a few generals and ruling elite?

Do we need 2000 dead FC soldiers before we get MRAPs?

Shows total failure of the government and army to control the insurgency in both Balochistan and Waziristan. Blast in lahore also shows a looming threat of increased violence in bigger cities.

Balochistan is worse for Pak security forces than IOK is for Indian security forces now.

Better to call them "Paramilitary Forces",
India has Military in IOK,
FC is like Ranger or Police

They are "Naraz Bhai"... According to some stupids..

Really when?Share some more info.

Back
Top Bottom