What's new

Frontier corps under assault in Baluchistan. Where is the action?

NAH LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's actually Kyle Kuzma, an NBA player.
Ahhhhh
Screenshot_20210617_232157.jpeg

OK, it's a small Naval base with huge RAW operations. Happy?

BTW, if not Pakistan, Saudi Arabia shall be bit wary with presence of Indian submarines lurking in waters around Arab lands.

There are only Iranian naval bases in Iran, no Indian ones.

An important point to note here is that the Iranian constitution explicitly prohibits any foreign-operated military base on Iranian soil. Even Russia, which contrary to India has several high-level military partnerships with Tehran, was never allowed to establish a base in the country. When Russian fighter jets did as little as stop over for refueling at the Hamedan airbase during the Syrian war, it caused a huge stir, with various political groupings in Iran protesting the move.

Believe what you like about RAW being currently active there, it's not as if there's evidence to support the claim.

That Saudi Arabia is having strategic issues with the regime in New Delhi would be new to me.

As for Indian submarines docking at Iranian ports, that's not something which would go unnoticed by observers either. Indian submarines tend to be large enough for that matter, therefore related reports and pictures of them would be plastered all over social media if this was to occur.

They wouldn't be dependent on local ports by the way, since the distance between India and the Sea of Oman (or the Persian Gulf) is small enough for them to be able to perform a round trip without needing to stop.

Even idiots know, India Iran and puppies in Pakistan are strategic allies and this is how Pakistan's highly classified info. always lay bare to US, India and Iran.

You realize that participating in a multinational joint drill, which also included the Russian and Chinese navies by the way, is not the same thing as operating a naval base on foreign soil or even using the naval bases of another country, right?

Baby my advise, don't waste time in ''facts'' which is simply your words on a favorably moderated forum,

When one makes such a claim, one needs to provide evidence. And since there's none, I needn't add much.

defending IRGC you can only go as high as cursing me, so get on with your usual self, as early as possible.

What's that supposed to mean, I don't curse people.

[/QUOTE]
Since
Police IG and Govt representative were saying an operation is on its way like 2 or 3 days ago in a press conference.
It won't happen, forces in Balochistan are too stretched out, have no on ground intelligence nor aerial support to carry out such an operation. What they're trying to say is that they have small raids planned, nothing more.

Things in Balochistan are out of control daily attacks and casualties have become a norm.Just a hour ago TTP claims responsibilty for attacking a post in Zhob.
Members here may not like it but we are just weeks away from total chaos in Balochistan.

It won't happen, forces in Balochistan are too stretched out, have no on ground intelligence nor aerial support to carry out such an operation. What they're trying to say is that they have small raids planned, nothing more.
Forces are setting in different areas

Forces are setting in different areas
Stop using obscure OSINT accounts for reports, they're heavily biased, often wrong and almost always a part of a coordinated disinformation campaign.
Even if they are setting in different areas, lack of proper air support, surveillance and firepower will always lead to results being homeopathic and temporary. You'll hear news of terrorists slipping away and that's it. Same happened in Waziristan today.

dam right, unfortunately Imran Khan is not informed.
I don't think it's in hands of khan boi. Those who mattered wanted to make things better with india. Khan has spoiled the party by his 5th august withdrawal condition. From India can't back down at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom