What's new

Front-line fighter Su-30 MKI flies with flaws

I look at this on a positive note that, we have an agency which ensures issues are not pushed under carpet, and such audits will always (most of the case) will result in positive outcome towards the end goal.......

My question was a sincere one to understand the function of any such agency there,
Ironic thing is when we use the same CAG report to showcase superiority of Arjun over T-90 it is no longer considered gospel of truth.
B5kbqZLCQAIo_V2.png:large

I am glad we have organization like CAG which flush out such problem, that is how a true democracy should work like.

Can Pakistanis name any instance when issue where highlighted by their auditing agency ? For Instance 2G & coal gate scam where flushed due to CAG auditing in India. Can any pakistani point any instance where in there auditing body has criticized their military. Or is it that Pakistan is a perfect society just like 100% success rate of their missile program. @Windjammer

Admiring someone's rosy cheeks is only natural but smacking yourself just to get a red face is not a good practice.
Albeit, we do have central defence committee to that effect but how does that help India in it's shortcomings. !!!!

Admiring someone's rosy cheeks is only natural but smacking yourself just to get a red face is not a good practice.
Albeit, we do have central defence committee to that effect but how does that help India in it's shortcomings. !!!!
Just point one instance where an civilian Auditing agency has criticized the functioning of your armed forces.

Ironic thing is when we use the same CAG report to showcase superiority of Arjun over T-90 it is no longer considered gospel of truth.

Why do you bother?? We should be more worried about the gaps than the strengths, and I am glad that CAG is pointing out, and forcing agencies to work on it....... There will be people who make fun of this, and that is natural and should be taken in right spirit, If that gives a boost to their EGO, then why not????

I am glad we have organization like CAG which flush out such problem, that is how a true democracy should work like.

Yes

Who do you think disclosed the findings of attack on Kamra base to the house of senate and i believe the base commander had a court martial.

Was it based on a enquiery or based on a regular audit????

I take the CAG report much positively too, dont know why people jumping upon it as if they gonna go war tomorrow and will catch us with our pants down. Now we know we have shortcomings, we will rectify them. Atleast we INTROSPECT.

/
Sir you call me troll and look at your self how beautifully you derails the thread asking about CAG while we are discussing flaws in SU-30 MKI.

I did not call you a troll (not that i dont think so ), I said stop trolling ....... Lol, Derailing??? Did you see the follow up posts on the same thread??? Was it on topic??
Why would I bother to derail it???? I am a person who believes to discuss flaws than strength, because i believe that will make (the fighter here) strong....... I would prefer to discuss strength of my enemy (if any) than their flaws......

Any way if anyone is interested in CAG report on Su 30 here a recent report of 40 pages. Pakistanis will find enough criticism for their mental orgasam .
http://www.saiindia.gov.in/english/..._compliance/2014/Defence/Report_35/chap_9.pdf
You can convey this to your own country fellows who spend day on end on a Pakistani forum desperate to demean and ridicule everything connected with Pakistan.
OTOH, there's plenty of news being revealed even in Western sources like during recent exercise in UK, the SU-30s had to abort missions at least twice due to serviceability issues.

Back
Top Bottom