What's new

From Shadow commander to israel with love ;)

Hey! That's my smiley!! :pissed:But I'm glad you liked it!! :D

Karma is really a bitch , it always bite you back ..... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

funny-gifs-ball-tossing-fail.gif

:rofl: What a clown! If that was possible it would have been done long ago!
Does he really expect a rag tag circus like the Hamas to 'turn Israeli land and sky into hell'? :sarcastic:

I wonder how such morons come to occupy the highest echelons of the military? It's frightening actually, because if Iran ever gets to make a nuke, such guys wouldn't hesitate to pull the nuclear trigger and start a nuclear conflagration with Israel! And that would be disastrous not only for the Middle East and West Asia but for the world as a whole.

Please dont insult General Ghassem Soleimani. He is an operative that has played on of the biggest roles in altering the regional balance of power.
He is a national treasure for us :)

Please dont insult General Ghassem Soleimani. He is an operative that has played on of the biggest roles in altering the regional balance of power.
He is a national treasure for us :)
This is a democratic world. To each his opinion. He may be a national treasure for you but not to the remainder of the world! :azn:

Iranians are not fully aware of their situation.

Syria is a mess.
Iraq going to be fucked up for long time.
Russians are in dock.
Israeli main target is Hezbollah and Iran.They are killing each other in syria,lebenon,Iraq.

Israel is just taking advantage of Proxy war between KSA and Iran.

Indians considers Muslims as their eternal enemy and indian hatred towards Muslims quite visible at all levels - indian government, media, institutions and among general indians (except Muslims).
And yet, in India, the % population of the minority community of Muslims for who the countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh were created (BD later), has only grown as compared to both Pakistan and BD where the % population of non Muslims has shrunk drastically.

True that idiocy knows no bounds. Specially among some Pakistani and some BD members here on PDF

A man of wisdom and Self respect will be appreciated in last .. no matter which country or sect he belongs

And yet, in India, the % population of the minority community of Muslims for who the countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh were created (BD later), has only grown as compared to both Pakistan and BD where the % population of non Muslims has shrunk drastically.

True that idiocy knows no bounds. Specially among some Pakistani and some BD members here on PDF

bwahahahahah yhe only grown this much to be burnt alive in Gujrats :p

Courageous word from Sulaimani, but just like every other Muslim leader or someone in the position of power just words indeed. Our leaders keep talking about that tom, that is not coming anytime soon.
Ironically, Iran is the only country who has armed Palestinians.

For example, guess those sniper rifles that have killed more than 10 IDF soldiers is made by which country? You guessed right, Iran. Not to mention missiles and also tactics of guerrilla warfare. You can generalize your post to all Muslim countries, but Iran is not one of them and Iran is the only one who also acts besides talking.
Also, Syria helped in many cases to transfer those arms from different routes. Now Hamas is making most of its missiles inside Gaza.
I know some people will bring some other pathetic excuses like: Why isn't Iran sending its own army and similar ones which are too stupid to need an answer.

For example, guess those sniper rifles that have killed more than 10 IDF soldiers is made by which country? You guessed right, Iran. Not to mention missiles and also tactics of guerrilla warfare. You can generalize your post to all Muslim countries, but Iran is not one of them and Iran is the only one who also acts besides talking.
Also, Syria helped in many cases to transfer those arms from different routes. Now Hamas is making most of its missiles inside Gaza.
I know some people will bring some other pathetic excuses like: Why isn't Iran sending its own army and similar ones which are too stupid to need an answer.

It is heartening to see an independent Iran in contrast
to the cowards and traitors in the rest of the Muslim world.

I wasn't talking about Iran and oran does what it does for what they want. I was talking about Syria and hiziz role in why we have to deal with the isis mess instead of a smooth transition that was being asked for initially. So please stop acting like the Jewish retards by giving me the whole garden of crap instead of what was being talked about. And please tell me how did Iran manage to get missiles to Gaza when the only route was via Egypt. Guns I will agree with u. Rockets are not that simple to walk around with. But then again Iran was not the topic of my remark so I will leave it to that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom