What's new

From onwards leave Junk Food aside | Shoaib Akhtar | Fight CoronaVirus

Hats off to Front Line Soldiers | I Have a Request for the Government | Shoaib Akhtar

Will he return all the money he earned by doing commercials for junk food?

Will he return all the money he earned by doing commercials for junk food?

He was a junket and an addict too...good that he is coming with noble message, even if it is pretentious and to get the vibes.

Feeling guilty as i just bought 4 packs of roman noodles.

He was a junket and an addict too...good that he is coming with noble message, even if it is pretentious and to get the vibes.

will you sue him for making your kids be relentless on sugar drinks?

he has caused permanent damage to the brain of countless youth.

will the Ryasat e Madina take away from him for he earned by selling dead meat of his own brother?

Feeling guilty as i just bought 4 packs of roman noodles.

For the lock down days this is plausible, people buying lots of packed processed food.

Pasta is unhealthy as it is extra refined and with no Bran...and laced with chemical conditioning as well. Maggi India faced the libel, Ingredient is same in noodles/pasta I guess.

will you sue him for making your kids be relentless on sugar drinks?

His Pepsi income is making him pesky....now have a change of heart and mind...

5f2433632484d7184a752b284b1266a6.jpg

For the lock down days this is plausible, people buying lots of packed processed food.

Pasta is unhealthy as it is extra refined and with no Bran...and laced with chemical conditioning as well. Maggi India faced the libel, Ingredient is same in noodles/pasta I guess.

I dont use the masala that comes in the pack...i can make my own masala...the stocks in my village grocery stores are not getting replenished...vegs,milk are coming fresh daily...so i got hold of the last pack of noodles just for my taste buds...also grabbed some desi soft drinks just in case.

Back
Top Bottom