From Munnawar Hassan with love .. for Taliban

MM_Haider

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Munawar asks govt to contact Taliban before talks

August 23, 2013 - Updated 1825 PKT
From Web Edition

KARACHI: Jamat-e-Islami (JI) chief Munawar Hassan Friday asked the government to contact Taliban before going into the peace negotiations, Geo News reported.

Talking to a news conference here, Hassan said that the details of operations in various areas including Sawat, Buner and other adjoining areas should be made public, adding that Pakistan and Afghanistan are separate countries, however, there was no formal difference in both the countries.

He further said that JI supported decisive talks with Taliban.

To a query, Hassan said that the Taliban should tell clearly what type of guarantees they want from the JI.

Munawar asks govt to contact Taliban before talks - thenews.com.pk

I guess either Munnawar Hassan is not taking his medicine in time or his love for Taliban has been increased some more notches up.. Now he has started to put Durand Line in question just to please his congeners in terrorist outfits of Afghanistan.. :angry:

Munawar asks govt to contact Taliban before talks

August 23, 2013 - Updated 1825 PKT
From Web Edition

KARACHI: Jamat-e-Islami (JI) chief Munawar Hassan Friday asked the government to contact Taliban before going into the peace negotiations, Geo News reported.

Talking to a news conference here, Hassan said that the details of operations in various areas including Sawat, Buner and other adjoining areas should be made public, adding that Pakistan and Afghanistan are separate countries, however, there was no formal difference in both the countries.

He further said that JI supported decisive talks with Taliban.

To a query, Hassan said that the Taliban should tell clearly what type of guarantees they want from the JI.

Munawar asks govt to contact Taliban before talks - thenews.com.pk

I guess either Munnawar Hassan is not taking his medicine in time or his love for Taliban has been increased some more notches up.. Now he has started to put Durand Line in question just to please his congeners in terrorist outfits of Afghanistan.. :angry:

thts what he is getting paid by saudi arabia in riyals donated by CIA, to give TTp a role in future of divided & destroyed pakistan?
the money given to nawaz sharif, by saudis with a plan to destroy pakistan, & create TALIBA-NOORISTAN instead, with a mix of INDIAN+TTP+US army to protect the rule, of noora+munnawar+talibans?

thts what he is getting paid by saudi arabia in riyals donated by CIA, to give TTp a role in future of divided & destroyed pakistan?

Remember what Americans say "There is no free lunch" So CIA does not fund anyone but asks people to fund for themselves one way or other. They went in as saviours of Iraq and now Iraq is under their debt. They went into Afghanistan to achieve their objectives, now Afghans are under their debt.

US & Nato are foreign power whereas Pakistan has an elected Gov’t. Here foreign Taliban (Afghan, Chechens, Uzbecks, and Arabs etc.) have taken over territory belonging to Pakistan (North Waziristan). US argument doesn’t apply in Pakistan, here Taliban are the occupiers and the aggressors and Pakistan is the victim.

Taliban have brazenly declared that they want to establish an Islamic Emirate in Pakistan and they accept Mulla Omer as Amir ul Momineen. Are we going to disband National & Provincial Assemblies and abandon Pakistan’s Constitution?

Munawwar Hassan & his party are inherently anti- Pakistan State. Naturally he expects Pakistanis to pull their pants down for the enemies of the state; he would be happy to see Pakistan destroyed. JI does not & will never reflect will of majority of Pakistani public as evidenced time & again in the elections. Let them bark to their heart’s content. It is of little consequence.

I am not against talks but what is the agenda? As Gen Kiyani has said talk yes but surrender ‘NO’.

US & Nato are foreign power whereas Pakistan has an elected Gov’t. Here foreign Taliban (Afghan, Chechens, Uzbecks, and Arabs etc.) have taken over territory belonging to Pakistan (North Waziristan). US argument doesn’t apply in Pakistan, here Taliban are the occupiers and the aggressors and Pakistan is the victim.

Taliban have brazenly declared that they want to establish an Islamic Emirate in Pakistan and they accept Mulla Omer as Amir ul Momineen. Are we going to disband National & Provincial Assemblies and abandon Pakistan’s Constitution?

Munawwar Hassan & his party are inherently anti- Pakistan State. Naturally he expects Pakistanis to pull their pants down for the enemies of the state; he would be happy to see Pakistan destroyed. JI does not & will never reflect will of majority of Pakistani public as evidenced time & again in the elections. Let them bark to their heart’s content. It is of little consequence.

I am not against talks but what is the agenda? As Gen Kiyani has said talk yes but surrender ‘NO’.

a great complete post by thinktanker!
shall i say? dear sir!;):smokin::pakistan:

my friend Americans can pack up and go. They have no responsibility to the future of Pakistan. I don't think you want Taliban to rule Pakistan.

or even a tiny street, of any tiny district of this great country!

cant se whats wrong with what he said ? cant see ppl complaning about americans talking with TTP but we should not talk with them hm...

It is not only about dialogue.. now Munnawar Hassan has said that there isnt any border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.. I wonder how far JI would go against Pakistan .. Pakistan must ban JI type religious organizations like bangaldesh,..

I have developed an observation that Shias in Pakistan maintain a hostile attitude towards JI. I am yet to discover one who maintains even a moderate/neutral view, not to mention a pro-JI view.

I have developed an observation that Shias in Pakistan maintain a hostile attitude towards JI. I am yet to discover one who maintains even a moderate/neutral view, not to mention a pro-JI view.

care to explain your platitude that shias are inimical towards JI? such insinuate must be backed up with some solid grounds..

care to explain your platitude that shias are inimical towards JI? such insinuate must be backed up with some solid grounds..
Are they not? from facebook to this very forum. I have observed the thing which i am discussing here. If you say that this is not the case then at least there should be a visible pattern, though how weaker it may be.

Are they not? from facebook to this very forum. I have observed the thing which i am discussing here. If you say that this is not the case then at least there should be a visible pattern, though how weaker it may be.

again.. instead of answering with clear evidence that particular shia is having hostile attitude for JI you are referring to assumptions. It is not only shias.. are you not aware what JI is upto in order to create chaos in country, backing up taliban terrorists and now they don't see any border between Pakistan and Afghanistan which is part of their agenda to make Afghanistan + Pakistan a new state ruled by Taliban.. whether shia or sunni or wahabi .. or other minorities in pakistan must condemn this act..

again.. instead of answering with clear evidence that particular shia is having hostile attitude for JI you are referring to assumptions. It is not only shias.. are you not aware what JI is upto in order to create chaos in country, backing up taliban terrorists and now they don't see any border between Pakistan and Afghanistan which is part of their agenda to make Afghanistan + Pakistan a new state ruled by Taliban.. whether shia or sunni or wahabi .. or other minorities in pakistan must condemn this act..
Condemning is one but maintaining a bias is another thing. I have seen everybody condemning the acts of terrorism by TTP and often the pro-TTPish attitude of JI. But I have never seen anything in the domain of neutrality about JI's single act from shias. Name JI in front of a shia and it will be greeted with 2 or 3 abuses ab-initio.

Back
Top Bottom