What's new

From London to Gilgit: A journey of young british lady...

What types of fruits grow in Norway?

Berries and Apples. Lingonberries, Strawberries, Cloudberries, Crowberries, Cherries, Blackberries, Bilberries, Raspberries, Currants red and black, Juniper Berries and not much else.

So if you like berries and the occasional apple, then Norway's the place for you.

Can we exchange this weather? :( :cray:

:lol:

No.

The lowest tempreture i have experienced was -5C highest was 51C

The hottest I've ever experienced was 44C with 70% humidity while in D.C. a few years ago:wacko:. Terrible, just terrible.

The lowest is -45C:D.

I would like to advise non-muslims to always travel in company in muslim countries. There is an air of belligerence in the muslim world. The aggressiveness of everything can be overwhelming for lone travelers. Therefore company is preferable.

Unless you are 60+ .

Just Wait for an Year and Inshallah You will be able to Visit GB. Just hope that no Inside Outside JOb happens for a year.
Damn..How could you even think that I am this old you crapster :frown:

But let's not get our hopes too high bro, we all know when it comes to India Pakistan, a little spark can bring apocalypse :(

Damn..How could you even think that I am this old you crapster :frown:

There was a BIG "UNLESS" at start of sentence. only in that case you will be unable to visit GB in your life Otherwise You Can.

and BTW you can abuse me but don't even dare to say anything about NAPSTER, that also REAL NAPSTER. :butcher: :guns: :nhl_checking: :moil:

But let's not get our hopes too high bro, we all know when it comes to India Pakistan, a little spark can bring apocalypse :(

Trust me. No one will Physically hurt you here. haan baaki ki me zimadari nahe leta. IFYWIM :D

There was a BIG "UNLESS" at start of sentence. only in that case you will be unable to visit GB in your life Otherwise You Can.

and BTW you can abuse me but don't even dare to say anything about NAPSTER, that also REAL NAPSTER. :butcher: :guns: :nhl_checking: :moil:

Trust me. No one will Physically hurt you here. haan baaki ki me zimadari nahe leta. IFYWIM :D
Come on man, you are like the the last person in PDF that I would like to abuse, actually I was a bit shocked when you made that 'Milk' comment the other day, that is all.

I hope to God that things get better, and Napster Zindabad :D

As a pahad fanatic I truly wish to visit GB one day, but alas probably not happening in my lifetime :(

Pak and India both have underachieved big time in tourism

Don't lose hope mate, you raise your voice in India and we will raise our voice in Pakistan and together we might be able to get our respective govts to shake off this policy of hatred and war and maybe one day there will be peace and then we can visit each others respective countries

BTW What is a pahad fanatic? google didn't help either

Berries and Apples. Lingonberries, Strawberries, Cloudberries, Crowberries, Cherries, Blackberries, Bilberries, Raspberries, Currants red and black, Juniper Berries and not much else.
Well I got those in my Garden's up north :P
Leaving out cloud/crow/juniper and currents Idk those plus Lingon berry.
But we have a whole range of mulberries and cherries etc.
Plus the weather there is freakin fantastic.
2d305249835e566997fa4e5f714f9fdc.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom