What's new

From London to Gilgit: A journey of young british lady...

So @Technogaianist when are you coming over? :azn:

Imagine riding your Harley Davidson over here with Freyja, Fox Jr and me. :smokin:

Harley Davidson:o:!?!

Haram:astagh:!!

That would never pass emissions standards:angry:!

This might though:whistle:.

barrel-side-car.jpg

Bonus points if the wine barrel still has wine in it:D.

So @Technogaianist when are you coming over? :azn:

Where London? Oh no thank you my ancestors and I have had enough of visiting the British isles for one lifetime:butcher:.

Oh... you meant Pakistan didn't you:P? Well the GB region does look lovely this time of year. Almost like home.

Stream_from_mountains_Naltarbala.jpg

But when your vacation looks so much like where you came from, why leave in the first place:cheesy:?

Needs more Reindeer.

Tu free na ho, ajkal kuch zyada he Maya Maya kr rha hai...:cheesy:
Ghustakhi mauf hazor
Maya ko ab sey bhabi ki nazar sey hi daikhain gay :D
@The Sandman @Moonlight

Harley Davidson:o:!?!

Haram:astagh:!!

That would never pass emissions standards:angry:!

This might though:whistle:.

barrel-side-car.jpg

Bonus points if the wine barrel still has wine in it:D.

Where London? Oh no thank you my ancestors and I have had enough of visiting the British isles for one lifetime:butcher:.

Oh... you meant Pakistan didn't you:P? Well the GB region does look lovely this time of year. Almost like home.

Stream_from_mountains_Naltarbala.jpg

But when your vacation looks so much like where you came from, why leave in the first place:cheesy:?

Needs more Reindeer.
What fun is making Scandanavians visit icey moutains in winters fun would be arranging trips to the deserts when tempreture crosses 50C in a car without AC :D
Yep thats right living life on hard mode B)

What fun is making Scandanavians visit icey moutains in winters fun would be arranging trips to the deserts when tempreture crosses 50C in a car without AC :D
Yep thats right living life on hard mode B)

It gets -50C in central Norway:D. Tell you what, you come to Norway and go skiing with me in a -50C blizzard and I'll go to Pakistan and probably die from melting in 50C heat.

Melting_Snowman_12-16-05.jpg

Did I mention we Norwegians are hardcore cold lovers? This is mundane:partay:. It's not uncommon to go skiing in the buff:lol: so I'll make fun of you for wearing a coat or cold weather gear to keep warm like a wimp.

shirtless-ski.jpg

I live in one of the warmer and rainier parts of Norway where snow is less common, but the average seven day forecast sees at least three days of rain per week. The high for the year is typically 25C and the low somewhere around -28C. Away from water the temperatures are more bitter during Winter, which is why South-Central Norway is colder then the extreme North and even colder then Svalbard Island which is in the Arctic Ocean.

It gets -50C in central Norway:D. Tell you what, you come to Norway and go skiing with me in a -50C blizzard and I'll go to Pakistan and probably die from melting in 50C heat.

Melting_Snowman_12-16-05.jpg

Did I mention we Norwegians are hardcore cold lovers? This is mundane:partay:. It's not uncommon to go skiing in the buff:lol: so I'll make fun of you for wearing a coat or cold weather gear to keep warm like a wimp.

shirtless-ski.jpg

I live in one of the warmer and rainier parts of Norway where snow is less common, but the average seven day forecast sees at least three days of rain per week. The high for the year is typically 25C and the low somewhere around -28C. Away from water the temperatures are more bitter during Winter, which is why South-Central Norway is colder then the extreme North and even colder then Svalbard Island which is in the Arctic Ocean.
50C when the loo wind blows :D
Man that wind feels like someone opened a giant oven :-//
jaisalmer_camel_safari_141202-507.jpg%3Fw%3D454%26h%3D255%26crop%3D1

The lowest tempreture i have experienced was -5C highest was 51C

Last year i saw a 20 something British tourist brokedown in just 37C in Islamabad (average those days was 45C we actually had a good day) you sure you can handle 50C :D
When tempreture is 50C showers are no longer fun in the afternoon :-//

50C when the loo wind blows :D
Man that wind feels like someone opened a giant oven :-//
jaisalmer_camel_safari_141202-507.jpg%3Fw%3D454%26h%3D255%26crop%3D1

The lowest tempreture i have experienced was -5C highest was 51C

Last year i saw a 20 something British tourist brokedown in just 37C in Islamabad (average those days was 45C we actually had a good day) you sure you can handle 50C :D
When tempreture is 50C showers are no longer fun in the afternoon :-//

Let's see who has the largest temp range experienced. I've experienced from -41C to +48C. In a single year I've experienced from -37C to +47C.

Can we exchange this weather? :( :cray:

You don't want it. Most of our people stop leaving their houses at around -10C.

Very good share, looks like she enjoyed her time. Tourism industry getting bigger, kudos.

What types of fruits grow in Norway?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom