What's new

From Islamaphobia to Sinophobia?

Ghazwa-e-Hind has nothing to do with looks. Come'n bro :lol:

With the new govt in India, anti-Muslim hysteria is on the rise. Let us hope they change it.

They can be anti-Muslim as they like. They can do 0 to Pakistan. Let the dogs continue to bark as they have no bite. One million people died trying to get away from india and creating a safe space for our unique race, culture & heritage. Would you HONESTLY, really like to create an entity with the most ugliest and disgusting creatures on planet earth? Thanks but no thanks.

Just like we blamed 9/11 on the Jews and / or it being an 'inside job' (and that Muslims have nothing to do with any terrorist attack), we can always blame Corona on the Jews too. Problem solved! :D
sorry mate you got this wrong. Muslim was too dumb to go against the official narratives, it was the truther movement in the USA who uncovered the inside job of 911 with overwhelming scientific and circumstantial evidence. People like you are the sheep in society but dangerous against the free-minded

This Chinese virus brought havoc upon the world but this doesn't mean that all Chinese people are responsible for the fact that the Chinese destroyed the world economy....Ofcourse, China is responsible...but not all Chinese

I dont understand this logic.

If the virus is coming from US, then world should blame US people then, as whole world economic is destroyed.

This was between 2 customers and not store owners doing it. They (store owners) actually tried to interfere and break them apart.

All

Except that irefutable proof that it originated in China

How do you know that it didn't come some labs in the West? Scientists in the West knew about this virus years earlier. But if you follow your logic and others, if it originated in China, why didn't it happen before? What is your explanation of its sudden occurrence?

Just like we blamed 9/11 on the Jews and / or it being an 'inside job' (and that Muslims have nothing to do with any terrorist attack), we can always blame Corona on the Jews too. Problem solved! :D

jews are blamed for everything by maulvis .

No thanks. Looking at how abnormally ugly and physically repulsive indians are, I'd prefer to be nowhere near them. However I am open to the idea of Ghazwa-e-Brazil/Colombia/Lebanon............;)

ha ha ha ...............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

coward .

the one eating chick, people in that video don't even speak chinese, they clearly speaking southeast asian language, why blame this on the chinese?

chinese don't eat snakes ?

ha ha ha ...............:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

coward .

chinese don't eat snakes ?

Nothing to see here folks, just your everyday subcontinent Hindus bending over backwards for gora sahb AGAIN.
After we're gone it will be your turn to bear the burnt of white man's aggression. You're gravely mistaken if you think they will ever accept you as equal. No matter how many Trump sculpture you put in your temples or how many times a day you bow before them you'd always be brown stinky sub-humans in their eyes.
This cheer leading will not bode well for you.

china has to change eating habits to avoid such virus in future,eating and frying animals when they are alive is cruelty and very nonhuman attitude and no civilized nation can think about such behavior

Germans too...Nazi Germans precisely

Hitler: "I would have killed all the Jews of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them",

Germans too...Nazi Germans precisely

Hitler: "I would have killed all the Jews of the world, but I kept some to show the world why I killed them",

hitler was wrong , jews are not bad .

They can be anti-Muslim as they like. They can do 0 to Pakistan. Let the dogs continue to bark as they have no bite. One million people died trying to get away from india and creating a safe space for our unique race, culture & heritage. Would you HONESTLY, really like to create an entity with the most ugliest and disgusting creatures on planet earth? Thanks but no thanks.

unique race , culture and heritage .............bangalis judged it early .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom