What's new

frog marriage in india

I dont see any laughing or dancing persons here but more serious people with 100% belief in heart for some ''holy'' frogs.
Even the kids are watching very seriously:
Stop dissing yourself continu dude :D

Yeah just like these people. I don't see any difference:undecided: Also the frogs aren't "holy".

070813_turkey_drought_hmed_7a.grid-6x2.jpg
People pray for rain following prayers at Kocatepe mosque in Ankara, Turkey, on Friday.

Turkey's capital prays for rain - Weather - msnbc.com

Logical? Your thinking is based on ignorance. Praying to Allah for rain is different then believing in a creation of God that it has some powers or whatever..

In every sentence of you we see contradiction. Give up :D

Logical? Your thinking is based on ignorance. Praying to Allah for rain is different then believing in a creation of God that it has some powers or whatever..

Nope these people "married" the frogs and then went on to pray to the rain god for rain. So both groups are praying to God for rain, praying for a "miracle".

Nope these people "married" the frogs and then went on to pray to the rain god for rain. So both groups are praying to God for rain, praying for a "miracle".

Hahahaha man this is harder to understand then the most difficult Sudoku we can have :D

Am only being logical.

Praying to God for rain is just as stupid as Marrying frogs for rain. You can't invoke your rationality when it comes to marrying frogs for rain, and not invoke it when praying to god for rain

Maybe you don't believe in God. But let's suppose, for arguments' sake, praying to God was 'weird' ; it still doesn't compare to the weirdness and stupidity of marrying frogs for rain (and God knows what else), not by a hundred miles :laugh:

Reading at least the headline of the news can always help(you dont need to read rest, get on with your sudoku..)

Well i have some special properties. I can understand it by just looking to the picture. The rest doesnt bother.

Maybe you don't believe in God. But let's suppose, for arguments' sake, praying to God was 'weird' ; it still doesn't compare to the weirdness and stupidity of marrying frogs for rain (and God knows what else), not by a hundred miles :laugh:

Am not really an atheist, I think religion is cute.

There are lot of unusual rain invoking rituals around the world, not something limited to India. These are centuries old traditions, some survived into the 21st century, some didn't.

People back then had simple minds and of course there was no science back then. Their "logic" behind the frog wedding is that, frogs make an unusual croaking sound( its actually their mating call) during the rainy season. So if its not raining, get the frogs married, get them to make that "croaking noise"( mating calls), and that would make it rain. And since its India we are talking about, pre marital sex is a big no no, so the frogs need to get married first!:lol: (Mind you these rituals are a novelty, and not something you d see every day).

See there is atleast some logic involved in their thought process/superstition. Can't say the same about the other people who just pray for rain.

Hehe why you deleted this post:
Which is why English literacy is very important bro. I am sure you are not using google translate to write in English, if you are doing, they use the same tool( in reverse) to read in your language.
Never be shy, we are here to help you.

Its more important that you understand what i write instead of pointing me on literacy. Not everybody did his best at school for English you know what i mean.

Hehe why you deleted this post:

Its more important that you understand what i write instead of pointing me on literacy. Not everybody did his best at school for English you know what i mean.

Because it seemed too insulting and patronizing for my comfort.

yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
bera garak ho french ka lol =))) Insan to aik tarf

logo ne mendak ko be french kiss kara de =))

Back
Top Bottom