What's new

Frightening fighter jet gap for India

Seems you are not updated on Brahmos inventory.... Army , Air force and Navy combined today possess more than 5000 plus units...... Not to mention production rate can be doubled in case of war like crisis....

And there is nothing to forget about China... We are certainly not that weak as it is made to look like in front of China.... I respect you but sometimes it seems you unnecessarily try to please enemies like that Praveen sawane.... Maybe you fear about your ban.....
That report is quoting a figure out of thin air. The Army has 4 regiments. Each has around 60-70 ready to fire and 30-40 reloads. Even I consider 100% reloads then also all the 4 regiments together have only 600 units.

5000 will be 2.5x the estimated CMs China is likely to have along our LAC. That is unrealistic.

You can look for the budgets for each regiments and their infrastructure. They are like 300 million USD. Which actually coincide with my calculations if you take the cost of 1 unit of Brahmos to be 3-4 million USD a piece.

I am realistic and instead of going for the headlines I actually prefer to read.

Chiiwala is taking this indigenous push to far and compromising the armed forces. 150+ 4.5 gen aircraft need to be bought asap, possibly even negotiations started to somehow join the F-35 program, even though that might be daydreaming. Only bhakts of the highest order have any hope from Teja aircraft, by the time Teja mk2 arrives in sufficient numbers it will already be obsolete and i seriously doubt India's ability to build a 5th gen aircraft with such a tiny budget. All budget for Teja should be directed towards AMCA if there is to be any hope for timely induction, although even that will most likely not be enough.
The IAF and MoD top brass needs to understand that it's impossible to licence build a modern fighter jet. Only then things will move forward. And it's not only for fighter jets. Submarines, Minesweepers, Helicopters for Navy, AWACS, Tankers and Fighters for IAF , BPJs, Assault Rifles, Howitzers for Army.

Its lot of talk actually but nothing much in truth.

Chiiwala is taking this indigenous push to far and compromising the armed forces. 150+ 4.5 gen aircraft need to be bought asap, possibly even negotiations started to somehow join the F-35 program, even though that might be daydreaming. Only bhakts of the highest order have any hope from Teja aircraft, by the time Teja mk2 arrives in sufficient numbers it will already be obsolete and i seriously doubt India's ability to build a 5th gen aircraft with such a tiny budget. All budget for Teja should be directed towards AMCA if there is to be any hope for timely induction, although even that will most likely not be enough.

Indians know that they cannot assemble 5th gen fighters like AMCA yet. That is why AMCA project has not been approved by your government yet.

You only have access to buy and assemble 4th gen fighters.

Seems you are not updated on Brahmos inventory.... Army , Air force and Navy combined today possess more than 5000 plus units...... Not to mention production rate can be doubled in case of war like crisis....

And there is nothing to forget about China... We are certainly not that weak as it is made to look like in front of China.... I respect you but sometimes it seems you unnecessarily try to please enemies like that Praveen sawane.... Maybe you fear about your ban.....
WOW, 5000 BrahMos. 38 BrahMos cost 17 billion INR.
You mean already cost2236.8 billion INR? ?

Indians know that they cannot assemble 5th gen fighters like AMCA yet. That is why AMCA project has not been approved by your government yet.

You only have access to buy and assemble 4th gen fighters.
You pakistanis should also practice what you preach, i know it is far fetched for India to build a 5th generation jet, but you Pakistanis are even bigger daydreamers than Indians, a bankrupt failed state like yours that cant even build a fishing boat is dreaming of building a 5th generation azm aircraft 🤣, when your greatest achievement till date is providing green spray paint for jf-17.

Pakistan is expecting a total of 100+ new J-10s and Jf-17s by 2025. Good chance of seeing newer F-16Vs and 5th generations Azms by 2030.

At the same time India will induct more LCAs by 2025. In the short term i dont believe India will be able to place order and receive any additional foreign jets since it takes atleast a frw years for initial production batch to be delivered.

By 2030 India will likely get additional LCAs/Rafales/ and possibly their own indiginous MCA?

If you look carefully India has only 12 squadrons of Su-30 and 2 Squadrons of Rafales to fight. All of their other fighters are obsolete and useless.

Considering the low availability rates of SU-30, they only have 6 squarons of SU-30 effectively. And SU-30 does not have AESA Radar.

So in Summary Indian Airforce has 6 Squadrons of non AESA SU-30 and 2 Squadrons of Rafales to fight both Pakistan and China.

This is the best time to attack India.

You pakistanis should also practice what you preach, i know it is far fetched for India to build a 5th generation jet, but you Pakistanis are even bigger daydreamers than Indians, a bankrupt failed state like yours that cant even build a fishing boat is dreaming of building a 5th generation azm aircraft 🤣, when your greatest achievement till date is providing green spray paint for jf-17.

Firstly, JF-17 is designed and manufactured in Pakistan.

Secondly, Turkiye is our Islamic brother. Their products are ours and our nukes are theirs.

Indian military is going to suffer for the next decade there will be no supplies for 70% of its Russia origin hardware. If they are smart they will capitalize on the Russian brain drain and build local capacity.

Indian military is going to suffer for the next decade there will be no supplies for 70% of its Russia origin hardware. If they are smart they will capitalize on the Russian brain drain and build local capacity.

Firstly, Russians are not idiots to transfer tech to India.

Secondly, Indians do not have skill to absord technology. At best they are good at screwdriver and paint jobs.

Army and Airforce will suffer especially. The last major soviet assets from Navy will go out by 2025.

That report is quoting a figure out of thin air. The Army has 4 regiments. Each has around 60-70 ready to fire and 30-40 reloads. Even I consider 100% reloads then also all the 4 regiments together have only 600 units.

5000 will be 2.5x the estimated CMs China is likely to have along our LAC. That is unrealistic.

You can look for the budgets for each regiments and their infrastructure. They are like 300 million USD. Which actually coincide with my calculations if you take the cost of 1 unit of Brahmos to be 3-4 million USD a piece.

I am realistic and instead of going for the headlines I actually prefer to read.

The IAF and MoD top brass needs to understand that it's impossible to licence build a modern fighter jet. Only then things will move forward. And it's not only for fighter jets. Submarines, Minesweepers, Helicopters for Navy, AWACS, Tankers and Fighters for IAF , BPJs, Assault Rifles, Howitzers for Army.

Its lot of talk actually but nothing much in truth.
India will never disclose actual brahmos nos but remember eventually we had 3 production lines after 2007 and nos steadily growing..... If you believe Navy have just 40 to 50 brahmos then there is no meaning for me to argue further.... I won't be even surprised if actual no even crosses 10k combined for all 3 services.....

Seems you are taking initial development coats.... Now Brahmos is our GHAR KI FASAL.... Jab chahe aur jitni chahe uga lenge.....

Firstly, Russians are not idiots to transfer tech to India.

Secondly, Indians do not have skill to absord technology. At best they are good at screwdriver and paint jobs.

go back and read my original post. I was talking about offering fleeing Russians with the relevant skills jobs in India.

go back and read my original post. I was talking about offering fleeing Russians with the relevant skills jobs in India.

Bro India is a filthy shit country with people defecating everywhere.

Do you think Russian scientists will prefer to move to India when they have an option to move to the US?

I am sure US is working on Operation Paperclip 2.0 after Putin has been killed like Saddam.

Bro India is a filthy shit country with people defecating everywhere.

Do you think Russian scientists will prefer to move to India when they have an option to move to the US?

I am sure US is working on Operation Paperclip 2.0 after Putin has been killed like Saddam.

The US already took their best and brightest post Soviet breakup. The Russians no longer possess the requisite skills to interest the US.

The US already took their best and brightest post Soviet breakup. The Russians no longer possess the requisite skills to interest the US.

LOL

Is that the reason why US still uses Russian rockets to go to ISS?

The US Hitches Its Final Ride to Space From Russia—for Now​

Thursday’s launch to the space station will mark the end of America’s dependence on Russia for human spaceflight, but NASA may buy more seats on Soyuz rockets.

LOL

Is that the reason why US still uses Russian rockets to go to ISS?

The US Hitches Its Final Ride to Space From Russia—for Now​

Thursday’s launch to the space station will mark the end of America’s dependence on Russia for human spaceflight, but NASA may buy more seats on Soyuz rockets.

no more we stopped using the RD-180, use your god given brain the RD-180 is a Soviet era engine. Russian skills have atrophied in the last two decades.

SU-30 is the backbone of Indian airforce and without parts from Russia they will be in big trouble.

Back
Top Bottom