What's new

Frightened of Narendra Modi, Dawood Ibrahim shifts base

thesolar65

Reaction score
Country
India

narendra%20modi%20and%20dawood%20ibrahim%20-%20PTI_0.jpg

Mumbai
: As Narendra Modi is set to become India’s Prime Minister, country’s most wanted underworld don Dawood Ibrahim has gone hiding to an undisclosed location near Afghanistan-Pakistan border, which is under the control of Taliban. His earlier base was Karachi.

According to a report in DNA, Dawood feared a commando-type operation and is supposed to have relocated his base to a remote corner. Reportedly, don has also got the ISI to upgrade his security.

The report quoted an intelligence report as saying, "With Modi coming to power, he is mortally afraid."

During the election campaign, Modi had given a statement to a Gujarati news channel saying that if he is voted to power, he would bring Dawood Ibrahim to India from Pakistan. Now that Modi is in power, the broad anticipation of the intelligence community is that he will tighten the screws on don.

Indian Intelligence believes that the underworld kingpin lives in Karachi. Although, in an exclusive interview with Mail Today, deserter gangster Chhota Rajan had said Dawood lived in Gulf region.

Frightened of Narendra Modi, Dawood Ibrahim shifts base

Run RUN Run you pesky girl run, you have a big crosshair marked on your forehead. Not long to go

loooool if the want to protect him why not afghanistan...well i heard from a close source of dawood bhai that he was in india last month.he allways travel on pakistani passport.he also have baking of UAE government.how about a raid in dubai

loooool if the want to protect him why not afghanistan...well i heard from a close source of dawood bhai that he was in india last month.he allways travel on pakistani passport.he also have baking of UAE government.how about a raid in dubai

We capture many terrorists from middle east..

We capture many terrorists from middle east..

your wasting your breath, explaining to people who lives in a capsule of denial. put 2 and 2 together its 4 for us, they prefer 3 no its wrong. **triple facepalm**

india is just playing both side.i have credible guys who tell me that dawood bhai come and goat his will

That rat is not the only one pissing in his pants. :D
Time for Enemies of India to wear those Brown pants i guess :rofl::rofl::super:

Pahele uska Mumbai root ko ukhado!! Us se jo dhuan hoga tab chuha niklega!!
Mumbai ki gang toh abhi se underground hai and once he takes office,everything will be shut down.

Last edited:
Did he text you or perhaps sent you an email or called you ? that he is shifting base ? , Man you Indians will be happy at any BS your media throws at you as long as it feeds your ego .
You think only you have a intelligence agency?
The proof that dawoods gang in India has gone underground and those caught spilled beans about dawood shifting base.

So....he was never afraid of Congress. Proof that Congress as a political party is dead. They are incapable of anything. I hope some Modi supporters start jotting down all this information to be used in the re election campaign in a few yrs. This type of info will serve well.

Back
Top Bottom