What's new

Frightened of Narendra Modi, Dawood Ibrahim shifts base

you can run.. but can't hide. Don ko doond nikalne ke liye gyarah mulkon ki police ka jaroorat nahi.. ek Narendra Modi kaafi hai! :sniper:

Well a very good excuse for not conducting a surgical operation to capture him as said in the elections speeches. The guy has changed the base, now how bhagwan shri modi would capture him. So no surgical operation.

Indians are normally a bunch of idiots and fools and their media makes sure they remain fools and idiots.

Well a very good excuse for not conducting a surgical operation to capture him as said in the elections speeches. The guy has changed the base, now how bhagwan shri modi would capture him. So no surgical operation.

Indians are normally a bunch of idiots and fools and their media makes sure they remain fools and idiots.
Why would the Indian media make excuses for Modi? They are free from political controls and in fact are largely critical and skeptical of Modi so wouldn't be giving him a free pass any day.

Why would the Indian media make excuses for Modi? They are free from political controls and in fact are largely critical and skeptical of Modi so wouldn't be giving him a free pass any day.

Then they are fooling you guys even though I don't know the reason behind it. You guys are imbecile enough. Why work hard on it?

It wouldn't be the Mumbai in that case would it? It would be IB and RAW?

Also I find that hard to believe to be honest, Pakistan is really only the last haven these scumbags have in the world. Gulf countries are largely on favourable terms with India and would hand over such people to India if they were on their soil and have done so in the past, even Pakistan's historic friend S.Arabia (see Jundal).
Actually the Mumbai police do have a unit which follows what these gangsters do overseas closely, the IB has historically been close to chota rajans gang , as for the RAW no clue as i have no sources there or even know any one in it.

Then they are fooling you guys even though I don't know the reason behind it. You guys are imbecile enough. Why work hard on it?
So just fooling for the sake of fooling? Sounds credible..........:coffee:

So just fooling for the sake of fooling? Sounds credible..........:coffee:

Nope the story Dawood has left his home just on the election of a RSS candidate as PM seems even more "credible".

Nope the story Dawood has left his home just on the election of a RSS candidate as PM seems even more "credible".
Sounds pretty logical actually. Hardline nationalist being elected to power in India with a significant mandate, India's most wanted man, would be stupid NOT to reconsider his safety especially after the precedent the US set with OBL.

Actually the Mumbai police do have a unit which follows what these gangsters do overseas closely, the IB has historically been close to chota rajans gang , as for the RAW no clue as i have no sources there or even know any one in it.
Ah I see. Well as for RAW, they were the ones behind Jundal being brought back to India along with a lot of the terrorists in the S.Asian region magically finding themselves in Indian custody lately.

Sounds pretty logical actually. Hardline nationalist being elected to power in India with a significant mandate, India's most wanted man, would be stupid NOT to reconsider his safety especially after the precedent the US set with OBL.

It doesn't take much IQ to understand Modi's rants in the election speeches were meant for elections. They end right there. If dawood has indeed changed his base(which I highly doubt) then even Dawood is an idiot like other Indians.

US hasn't set any precedence for anyone. US is US and India is India. We all know the difference between the two.

Have they made a film about him yet? There needs to be one.

It doesn't take much IQ to understand Modi's rants in the election speeches were meant for elections. They end right there. If dawood has indeed changed his base(which I highly doubt) then even Dawood is an idiot like other Indians.
Well not really, because Modi is no mouthy politician, the promises he has made in past elections he has delivered on. I agree you have to take what he said with a pinch of salt but if I was Dawood I'd be troubled by Modi's win and the mandate he received.

Have they made a film about him yet? There needs to be one.

He is a major paranoia of Bharatis. There are several movies on him in bollywood.

Well not really, because Modi is no mouthy politician, the promises he has made in past elections he has delivered on. I agree you have to take what he said with a pinch of salt but if I was Dawood I'd be troubled by Modi's win and the mandate he received.

Modi is just another politician. There is a huge difference in constructing a metro train in a state and conducting OBL type operations in a hostile state. Only Indians think he is some sort of a superhero or something. Anyways we being your neighbors would definitely help you out here. We would surely knock some sense in you about modi. It isn't a matter of weeks. It is just a matter of days.

Raiding karachi to capture dawood was just an election slogan of orange-clad 'koylaas' which actually worked and now they need an excuse to back off of it because these 'ghaskhor' don't have enough meat in their pants to keep their word. C'mon BC's, if you got that much intel on him that you know where he lives to where he relocates to his total pubes count, why don't you simply nab him? Are you waiting for him to get modi's face tattooed on his glans?

Back
Top Bottom