What's new

Frigate INS Teg to join Indian Navy on April 27

IN has blue water capability potential but it needs a dedicated amphibious warfare strike group without a multiple CBG's and nuke subs are great additions but one piece is forgotten which is a helicopter carrier to transport troops and help out in humanitarian aid missions. when all of that is in the IN's arsenal then it will truly be a blue water navy

thats why India is buying LPDs....though i think Mistral LHD is most suitable for India...it'll increase India's Amphibious warfare capability significantly..

We'll be getting six new LPDs in a new tender (i think French Mistral-class might win) we should
procure these LPDs soon to start full-fledged chopper patrol and increased level of efficiency in any
emergency and relief operation.

You should ask your countryman who gave me that compliment. By the way may I say thanks to him/her?

And I feel sorry that you (both) didn't get the pun about controller. Maybe I was wrong about Indians who know English.

Oh, man....forgot so soon that we rescued a chinese navy ship from a massed pirate attack just last year???
Or should we remind you? You'r PLA Navy is utterly untrained and unprofessional in the operations it conducts,
in spite of this, they think they can just come and sit in Indian Ocean for nothing.

There are threads on this very forum about how an indian kilo-class sub trailed two chinese ships from
thousands of miles from malacca strait to gulf of aden and about how an indian su-30mki used a clamoured
missile to force open chinese EW shields of ships and collected vital ELINT data...go read those threads
and then come back!!

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...3I4l3HvJofe1ytK5Q&sig2=fGt7qRjclhBqkfCLUjbgEw

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...n8I6zgoYPWciB1iNQ&sig2=r478xLfgnud8CBkVQL_vSA

funky chinese fanboys tried to label the Indian sub trailing your ships as a renamed article saying
"chinese ships forced indian navy sub to emerge" just read the second link to get the
real picture and let us have fun!

You should ask your countryman who gave me that compliment. By the way may I say thanks to him/her?

And I feel sorry that you (both) didn't get the pun about controller. Maybe I was wrong about Indians who know English.

Whether I got the pun or not is irrelevant. It doesn't take away from the fact that you don't know who issues compensations and who fights wars. What makes you think I didn't get the pun? Anything in my reply to suggest that? By the way are you sure you know what a pun is? Its a very weak pun, even it is a pun - which I doubt.

Whether I got the pun or not is irrelevant. It doesn't take away from the fact that you don't know who issues compensations and who fights wars. What makes you think I didn't get the pun? Anything in my reply to suggest that? By the way are you sure you know what a pun is? Its a very weak pun, even it is a pun.

Easy easy. I'm just having little fun with the Controller of the Indian Ocean. I mean what's wrong with that?

It's good to have big dreams for kids.

Easy easy. I'm just having little fun with the Controller of the Indian Ocean. I mean what's wrong with that?

It's good to have big dreams for kids.

Your biggest dream seems to be to troll. Try to find better dreams for yourself and leave the thread alone if you have nothing to contribute. Only you seem to think its fun.

Your biggest dream seems to be to troll. Try to find better dreams for yourself and leave the thread alone if you have nothing to contribute. Only you seem to think its fun.

With all respect, the idea that IN is the controller of Indian Ocean is funny to me.

With all respect, the idea that IN is the controller of Indian Ocean is funny to me.

really????in IO region,there are no country with a powerful navy,unlike India..only US base in Diego Garcia is in IO region..but there are rumour that US is shifting either atlantic or indian ocean fleet in pacific to counter you...so,now it looks that India will be most powerful nation in IO region..so,unless you guys starting to claim "entire IO" soon,looks like India will control entire IO in near future..now,its not looking so funny..right???

Its a relevent truth that IN is the most powerful and the actual controller here, and btw...

...I think it would be acknowledged by you now that India would commission its indigenous aircraft carrier
to sea trials by Dec. this year...and yeah hahah, where is china's indigenous carrier?? :rofl:

Since you consider yourselves "superior" to us, you should've built at least 2-3 carriers by now, after IAC-1
we would also build IAC-2 65,000 ton carrier that would be larger than your rusted Varyag and can carry more aircraft,
and yes, its of our own build...its not like we buy a rusted carrier from Ukraine, paint it in chinese colors
and call it indigenous carrier...i'm not saying you shouldn't have bought it but since you consider yourself
"superior" to us, you should have been building them while we buy them...but its pretty reverse now, you're buying
and we're building our own :rofl:

You have to acknowledge the fact that India has surpassed you in shipbuilding already :rofl:

Then you ought to be more informed. Can you name another country that's more powerful than the IN in the Indian ocean? Its a direct question. Should I expect an answer, other than something about toilets?

Hahah...I think Vietnamese Navy will soon chase chinese navy out of the South China Sea altogether
..hahah!!!!

Vietnam is getting six brand-new improved Kilo-class SSK attack subs soon, so watchout chinese navy boatriders!!

Then you ought to be more informed. Can you name another country that's more powerful than the IN in the Indian ocean? Its a direct question. Should I expect an answer, other than something about toilets?

USA.............

USA.............

In terms of policing/controlling the indian ocean region, it is the IN who does those duties, not the US. Of course US does have the naval capability to control it if needed. But I'm talking about who is in reality doing the controlling right now.

USA.............

USN might be more powerful than IN in the overall but in IO they are
weaklings...if USN in IO tries to mess with us, then we can safely assume
that US base would be bombed back to stone age within 1-2 days:chilli:

USN might be more powerful than IN in the overall but in IO they are
weaklings...if USN in IO tries to mess with us, then we can safely assume
that US base would be bombed back to stone age within 1-2 days
:chilli:

Then they will move their 5th fleet from Bahrain to Indian Ocean and game over.

Its good to take pride in our armed forces but pls don't make ridiculous statement like this.

Back
Top Bottom