What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
India and Pakistan must go for war (with nuke) to end all future war. Problem can't be and should not be solved peacefully. After wasting so many hours in PDF fighting with each other over whose fighter jets, tanks, missiles, nukes are better; I am not settling for anything less than a holocaust. Friendship lovers murdabad. :P

kaahy ka ghusa sarkaar hum to janab ko namkeen meat or daru khud uth ker pesh kareen gay

1174662_1379254695664841_1863494511_n.jpg
Janab aap to sharminda hi kar dete ho ... hum toh bus Desi pi kar hi kaam chalte hai.

Caught you red handed:devil:
After all you cant reveal your agency's name.

So You're an MSS agent.
They usually employ students and the unemployed.Which category do you belong to???:azn:

(Just joking:enjoy:)
MIA - Madagascar Intelligence Agency :unsure:

India and Pakistan must go for war (with nuke) to end all future war. Problem can't be and should not be solved peacefully. After wasting so many hours in PDF fighting with each other over whose fighter jets, tanks, missiles, nukes are better; I am not settling for anything less than a holocaust. Friendship lovers murdabad. :P
:close_tema:

:feminist::feminist::feminist:

My tomorrow's dharna is against you Mr.DRAY.

Back
Top Bottom