What's new

Friendship, Pyar OR War...(Open only for Nationals of India and Pakistan)

Should India and Pak go for another war to end all War or India and Pakistan solve this peacefully.

• Total voters
How can I prove you.
of course I am new, you can see my post numbers,
1st time having conversation with you also I thought you were male, later I saw some post of your...:azn:
So are you a male ???
ranjeet_victoria203_2.jpg

you know war not is good, war can never be an option, peaceful agreement is best option (changing tune :whistle:)

Won't help, we are working on a secret project, BMG system (Ballistic Missile Grabbing). Check the blue print....errr.....white print, :ashamed: it is not what you are thinking it is (pervert) :P , it's a missile with two very powerful magnets that will catch Pakistani missile on air and drop it on BD, :chilli: initial plan was to drop it on Pakistan though, we have changed the plan, installed a back gear on it for that purpose. :D

BMG.jpg

Kya baat...Kya baat....Kya baat.....

MSS sahi hai :D

Tumhara bharosa nahi hai mujko....tumahara bas chale toh tum RBI ko RUSSIAN bureau of intelligence banado
I need somebody reliable.

(Really??I was right isnt it??? MSS is the right answer.....nohhh??)

Won't help, we are working on a secret project, BMG system (Ballistic Missile Grabbing). Check the blue print....errr.....white print, :ashamed: it is not what you are thinking it is (pervert) :P , it's a missile with two very powerful magnets that will catch Pakistani missile on air and drop it on BD, :chilli: initial plan was to drop it on Pakistan though, we have changed the plan, installed a back gear on it for that purpose. :D

View attachment 12670
:omghaha:

ye kya hai gadhy ka lund ????????????
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom